Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gotta Give It To Jameis' Legal Team

Quote:Why wasnt Tebow, Meyer, or Foley, or anyone else allowed to publically disclose this incident?

Have Jimbo, whoever the AD is, or his teammates discussed any of Winston's issues in public?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Im not talking about him knowing about the murders, im talking about him knowing the fights.

Again...how does knowing about a bar fight equate to knowing that he's going to kill someone?

Quote:Have Jimbo, whoever the AD is, or his teammates discussed any of Winston's issues in public?

They can if they want to, I dont know if it would be in the best interest of the University though. 

So I take it that UF kept silent about Hernandez because they would face punishment from the NCAA.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Again...how does knowing about a bar fight equate to knowing that he's going to kill someone?

Let me make this simple.

Did Meyer have any clue about Hernandez getting into ANY trouble at UF?

I see the spin here, the spin is to say Meyer or anyone else had no clue about Hernandez's issues at UF, which is bull. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Let me make this simple.

Did Meyer have any clue about Hernandez getting into ANY trouble at UF?

I see the spin here, the spin is to say Meyer or anyone else had no clue about Hernandez's issues at UF, which is bull.

Again...show me where anyone said they didn't know anything about anything. What was said is that they didn't know everything he was involved in, or how bad he really was.

Quote:Again...show me where anyone said they didn't know anything about anything. What was said is that they didn't know everything he was involved in, or how bad he really was.

So they knew SOMETHING about Hernandez's trouble, yet kept quiet right?

Quote:So they knew SOMETHING about Hernandez's trouble, yet kept quiet right?

Yep, they knew he was in a bar fight.

Now, wanna tell me why your guys kept the rape accusation under lock and key until tmz outed it? And please don't say they didn't know...since they knew about it before the states attorney.

Quote:Yep, they knew he was in a bar fight.

Now, wanna tell me why your guys kept the rape accusation under lock and key until tmz outed it? And please don't say they didn't know...since they knew about it before the states attorney.

They knew about it, but didnt have all of the facts in front of them to make a decision whether to suspend or continue to let JW play.

Check out the TMZ video of Kevin Hart ripping Winston right to his face. Good stuff.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 04:25 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Winston took it all in stride. He gave Hart his props saying it was a good one.

Quote:Winston took it all in stride. He gave Hart his props saying it was a good one.

If by "took it all in stride", you mean he sat there and looked like a moron, then yes, he took it all in stride.

Quote:If by "took it all in stride", you mean he sat there and looked like a moron, then yes, he took it all in stride.

to be fair, ive never seen him not look like a moron.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:to be fair, ive never seen him not look like a moron.
The truth of that statement is hard to argue!!!

Quote:If by "took it all in stride", you mean he sat there and looked like a moron, then yes, he took it all in stride.

He actually smiled at the joke because it was actually funny.

Quote:He actually smiled at the joke because it was actually funny.

When the whole world knows you're a thief...what are you gonna do when you get called out for it on camera by a comedian?

Quote:When the whole world knows you're a thief...what are you gonna do when you get called out for it on camera by a comedian?

He stole crab legs and was punished for it, im sure the joke would be old 1 year from now. 

Quote:He stole crab legs and was punished for it, im sure the joke would be old 1 year from now.

Okay....