Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Redskins vs. Jaguars preview/smack talk thread

Quote:You quitting?

If that's how you interpret frustration.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why are we undercats? We scored 17 against a playoff team. They scored 6 against the worst team. So shouldn't we be the favorite?

Depends on which team comes to play our first half or second I suppose... or as simple as how healthy is Poz & Cyprien for the game?

Redskin fans will be at an all-time low if they lose, because our Jaguars are considered so bad that every team marks it down as a win.  It's like we don't even belong on the same field with their GREAT team.  Redskins losing to the Jaguars would be a horrific start to Jay Gruden's tenure there.  I think that pressure of winning this game could get to them.

Last week it was the Eagles, now its the Redskins.  After that it will be the Colts, and not one of those teams thinks we can beat them.  We can.  We will.

Quote:If that's how you interpret frustration.

It was a question, not a statement.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014, 03:41 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:If that's how you interpret frustration.

And another thing! Double post.

Quote:Depends on which team comes to play our first half or second I suppose... or as simple as how healthy is Poz & Cyprien for the game?

Assume Posluszny is in and Cyprien is out until you hear otherwise.

Iti s definitely not as simple as two injuries on defense. We also have an injured running back.

Quote:Redskin fans will be at an all-time low if they lose, because our Jaguars are considered so bad that every team marks it down as a win.  It's like we don't even belong on the same field with their GREAT team.  Redskins losing to the Jaguars would be a horrific start to Jay Gruden's tenure there.  I think that pressure of winning this game could get to them.

Last week it was the Eagles, now its the Redskins.  After that it will be the Colts, and not one of those teams thinks we can beat them.  We can.  We will.

Not so sure the skins have earned the right to mark any team down as an automatic win.

Quote:Assume Posluszny is in and Cyprien is out until you hear otherwise.

Iti s definitely not as simple as two injuries on defense. We also have an injured running back.

Take the Jags and the points if you feel like we were disrespected. 

Quote:Take the Jags and the points if you feel like we were disrespected. 

I am predicting a Jags win. Always have since the schedule was released.

Quote:I am predicting a Jags win. Always have since the schedule was released.

All of those Vegas hotels were built on predictions and emotional bets. The spread is the spread for a reason.

Quote:It was a question, not a statement.
Considering how long I've been on this board, that's a funny question to ask

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014, 03:54 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Considering how long I've been on this board, that's a funny question to ask

You just sounded like someone who was fed up and quitting. Hey, many long marriages end in divorce. Maybe your tired of the Jags personality or they just aren't as cute as they used to be.

Quote:Why are we undercats? We scored 17 against a playoff team. They scored 6 against the worst team. So shouldn't we be the favorite?
I see what you did there.  I hope you've already started praying, and this time, for the entire team.  Not just one player.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]