Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"All Rookie WR's have a rough rookie year". Does 1 of our 3 WR rooks challenge this?

Records are meant to be broken. And since 12 have done it before why not?

Oh, henne? Yeah. Never mind.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Henne gave Hurns a good start. Funny how 1 week changes things

Hurns is on pace!
Shock the world

Didn't know Lee had 6 for 62. Pretty decent debut. Robinson needs to do something.

Quote:I'd say Hurns gets 900-1000

Lee 700-800

Robinson 500-600
that's 2100 yards on the low scale.

How many yards is Henne throwing for this year you think, cuz you're still leaving out Shorts, Sanders, and TEs and RBs.....

I don't see any rookie topping 750, if Shorts stays healthy I'd expect him to get close to 1k.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We didn't have one last year, now all of a sudden one of our rookies is going to hit that mark?  If any of them do it would probably be Hurns, but that's simply from what I've seen production-wise.  I still think they're force feeding the ball to Lee when he gets a target so I don't think it'll be him if any of them.

With Hurns turning some heads and getting double and triple teamed after the first half, you can pretty much expect that other teams now have an idea that he might just be a tad dangerous and will do the same.... We need a productive Shorts to draw some of the heat off. Maybe then Hurns might hit the mark or at least come close.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]