Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags War Room - upgrades

Quote:Personally i thought it was boss mode when i first saw the pic. Maybe i like to be optimistic but it had a gritty putting in hard work off the camera feel.

Agree.  Cool and prepared vs. a cage full of chickens running around with their heads cut off.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

That don't get anything done/ fixed. They need to know that we are upset and won't settle for the status quo!

<bangs fist on table> Sam Kouvaris would agree!!!

Sam Kouvaris has become far and away my favourite Jags reporter.  The dude's insightful, articulate, he asks probing questions and he doesn't take the organisation's media releases as gospel.  As I’ve said before, his podcasts were the best voice of reason we had on the Jaguars this past year.

;
"Help is not on the way." - Vic Ketchman

seriously...that was a bad word?  wow this MB is sensitive, lol.

60% of the Time...It works everytime...

Quote:Sam Kouvaris has become far and away my favourite Jags reporter.  The dude's insightful, articulate, he asks probing questions and he doesn't take the organisation's media releases as gospel.  As I’ve said before, his podcasts were the best voice of reason we had on the Jaguars this past year.

Thats my kind of reporter as well. 

Hold on jungle cat. What's the point of scouting departments? May as well save money and draft off the NFL board.

Who are the top scouts putting together the NFL board?

You must be trolling surely

Quote:Hold on jungle cat. What's the point of scouting departments? May as well save money and draft off the NFL board.

Who are the top scouts putting together the NFL board?

You must be trolling surely
The sad thing is you would probably hit just about as much as at least half the teams in the league if you did this.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Firehouse subs suck, IMO, Publix is much better.

Kreskin- I finally got to see him live a couple of months ago and he really was "amazing". He offered a million dollars to anyone who could prove he was in collusion with anyone in the audience, including anybody involved in the collusion. The show was fabulous and well worth it.

On topic (why not?): the war room picture is hilarious, IMO. Somebody creative here should photoshop/produce a titans war room.  

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:The optimist = the glass is half full

The pessimist = the glass is half empty

TMD = the glass is dirty and we spent too much on it. We had a chance at a much better glass, but we blew it. This glass is always gonna stink and I am fairly certain its contents are poisoned.
LOL.  +1000

Quote:LOL!  So you think a franchise should be run based on the rantings of an attention starved fry cook (who doesn't even buy tickets) on their message board????    Now THAT is comedy gold!  

"Who should we take with our first pick?   Gee, I dunno, CHECK THE MESSAGE BOARD QUICK!"  

LOL   :teehee:

Funny, but I think he actually does think this.

Quote:Sam Kouvaris has become far and away my favourite Jags reporter.  The dude's insightful, articulate, he asks probing questions and he doesn't take the organisation's media releases as gospel.  As I’ve said before, his podcasts were the best voice of reason we had on the Jaguars this past year.

He's just regurgitating the bit that's been repeated here when Sam infamously pounded the table during a broadcast, demanding Leftwich be in training camp and end his holdout.  Since then, it's been used in jest on the board whenever anyone holds out, etc.

Otherwise, TMD wouldn't know.  He doesn't watch/listen to Sam.  Sam doesn't air in Jersey.

Just his attempt at pretending to be one of "us."

Quote:Personally i thought it was boss mode when i first saw the pic. Maybe i like to be optimistic but it had a gritty putting in hard work off the camera feel.

I like that !!!    Kind of like the microsoft software developers showing up to work in a t-shirt and sandals

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2014, 05:11 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:He's just regurgitating the bit that's been repeated here when Sam infamously pounded the table during a broadcast, demanding Leftwich be in training camp and end his holdout.  Since then, it's been used in jest on the board whenever anyone holds out, etc.

Otherwise, TMD wouldn't know.  He doesn't watch/listen to Sam.  Sam doesn't air in Jersey.

Just his attempt at pretending to be one of "us."

Actually, I do know exactly know Sam is. Not only did I used to read all of his "Jaguar Journal's" back in the day, but you can find his Jaguars takes, on youtube. LOTS of them. So, once again, you come off as a hateful, spiteful clown with stuff like the above. 

Whats wrong with you??

Quote:Actually, I do know exactly know Sam is. Not only did I used to read all of his "Jaguar Journal's" back in the day, but you can find his Jaguars takes, on youtube. LOTS of them. So, once again, you come off as a hateful, spiteful clown with stuff like the above. 

Whats wrong with you??

Your little reference to the "needs to be here!" bit didn't fit the usage, because you didn't know its origin and I called you on it.

So which was it?  Ignorance (didn't know that Sam slammed his fist on the desk over a holdout) or intellectual laziness (didn't care for the sake of aligning yourself to someone who, unlike yourself, is occasionally insightful and objective?)

It's a stretch, but it's possible you and Sam do have something in common: a boundless ego.  So there may be a comparison to be made after all.

Well I like him and I'm from Melbourne. Yay internets!  I wish I could have a beer with all you guys.

;
"Help is not on the way." - Vic Ketchman

Quote:I thought I was addicted to KFC but then I experienced the much less expensive and better Publix fried chicken.

No disrespect to Publix, but Jacksonville is home to a very good fried chicken joint known as Beach Road Chicken which surpasses Publix in the tasty department if you ask me.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2014, 01:24 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:No disrespect to Publix, but Jacksonville is home to a very good fried chicken joint known as Beach Road Chicken which surpasses Publix in the tasty department if you ask me.

"Road Chicken"?? Sick  Is that like road possum?? :woot:

If I remember correctly, that picture from that 4-way war room photo was taken soon before/after that Gus and Caldwell had a short media session. 

In the actually picture of our war room setup with Shad there, the room is set up differently...clothes on the tables, etc. Wasnt even near the same time frame. 

Just the network trying to put us in bad light....or just not caring that it wasnt a true representative picture of our war room during draft time.

Quote:No disrespect to Publix, but Jacksonville is home to a very good fried chicken joint known as Beach Road Chicken which surpasses Publix in the tasty department if you ask me.
Yep.  Don't sleep on the peas and gravy.