Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL and Jaguars Christmas gifts

WAH! It was a Christmas present. Just feel fortunate she bothered to get you a gift at all. Jaguar related or not.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That was for "tricks or treats" on Halloween...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:The thought may be what counts but without knowing she bought the shirt before I suggested it I had no idea my sister was not being lazy when she bought the wrong shirt. It is good to know now she thought of it herself before I gave her my gift idea list. That makes me feel better about it.

I hope you didn't call her lazy to her face for not getting you exactly what you wanted!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

My mother bought me one of those Therma-fit Jaguars hoodies. I've never felt so spoiled in my life.

So I bought her a coffee machine. Keurig, to be exact. I love Christmas.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Well, my niece found an old Jags logo refrigerator magnet underneath a dresser in a spare room at my mother's house.

She didn't give it back to me, though.

So, no...
Ha.   My GF found a coffee mug on ebay with the "lawsuit logo."   She did, however, follow through.   So, yes!  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!