Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary Supporter Checks Into Psych Ward After Trump Win

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 04:58 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:they simply have been shaped and influenced by their tv and government education

...and paranoia, and cult-like dedication.

Which, are symptoms of mental illness.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:People who are so anguished by the win are putting way too much stock in others to make their lives have meaning.

^^^ Exactly Right !!! 

Quote:As someone with a relative that is bipolar and schizophrenic, I can assure you a significant amount of the reaction of the left is truly mental illness.

Why do you keep lumping all left wingers together like that?

Quote:Why do you keep lumping all left wingers together like that?

Don't start that again.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:...and paranoia, and cult-like dedication.

Which, are symptoms of mental illness.

That is true of many on the right as well. Anytime you are allowing others to dictate your thoughts, behavior, social interactions, etc., is a dangerous thing. I don't let anyone or anything dictate any part of my life. There may be influences, of course, but I make informed decisions. I'm not going to let politicians, the media, friends, aquaintances or family hijack my life. I let it happen once without even realizing it was happening, I won't make that mistake again.

Quote:Don't start that again.

Like a broken record
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Like a broken record

Pirkster is the broken record. I am still waiting for him to explain his reasoning - and will until he gives me an answer.

Quote:Pirkster is the broken record. I am still waiting for him to explain his reasoning - and will until he gives me an answer.

You'll get an answer a lot faster when you DEMAND one..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Pirkster is the broken record. I am still waiting for him to explain his reasoning - and will until he gives me an answer.

Then pm him and stop derailing threads with this stuff.

Quote:Then pm him and stop derailing threads with this stuff.

Not sure this thread could possibly be derailed.

Your problem is either you can't read for comprehension, or are willfully lying about what I've said.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"As someone with a relative that is bipolar and schizophrenic, I can assure you a significant amount of the reaction of the left is truly mental illness."

"A significant amount" does not equate to "all" as you replied.

Quote:That is true of many on the right as well. Anytime you are allowing others to dictate your thoughts, behavior, social interactions, etc., is a dangerous thing. I don't let anyone or anything dictate any part of my life. There may be influences, of course, but I make informed decisions. I'm not going to let politicians, the media, friends, aquaintances or family hijack my life. I let it happen once without even realizing it was happening, I won't make that mistake again.

Completely agree.

Quote:Your problem is either you can't read for comprehension, or are willfully lying about what I've said.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"As someone with a relative that is bipolar and schizophrenic, I can assure you a significant amount of the reaction of the left is truly mental illness."

"A significant amount" does not equate to "all" as you replied.

In every thread about the election you went much further than "a significant amount."

Quote:In every thread about the election you went much further than "a significant amount."

Omg!! He and others are talking in generalities, not specifics!! The sooner you realize that and figure out not everything is directed at you, the easier of a time you'll have on this board.

When someone says "the right" or the left" most people realize it doesn't include EVERY SINGLE PERSON!!!

There...now you'll never have to bring this silly crap up again. It's really rather tiresome.

Quote:Omg!! He and others are talking in generalities, not specifics!! The sooner you realize that and figure out not everything is directed at you, the easier of a time you'll have on this board.

When someone says "the right" or the left" most people realize it doesn't include EVERY SINGLE PERSON!!!

There...now you'll never have to bring this silly crap up again. It's really rather tiresome.

Duuuuuuuuuurrrr I like ohio state
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:You'll get an answer a lot faster when you DEMAND one..

Nah, the best results come from holding your breath.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato