Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary Supporter Checks Into Psych Ward After Trump Win

Hillary Supporter Checks Into Psych Ward After Trump Win

Many people were shocked after President-elect Donald Trump's victory on election night, and some were even moved to tears. But one man was so heartbroken that he checked into a psych ward and curled into the fetal position for hours.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/...staff-were

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hahaha

Pansy
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Well, Adam hasn't been posting much lately.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Get well soon Adam. We are all here for you.

Quote:Hillary Supporter Checks Into Psych Ward After Trump Win

Many people were shocked after President-elect Donald Trump's victory on election night, and some were even moved to tears. But one man was so heartbroken that he checked into a psych ward and curled into the fetal position for hours.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/...staff-were

Let me guess without reading the story.  He's a young millennial college student that always got participation trophies throughout life.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Let me guess without reading the story.  He's a young millennial college student that always got participation trophies throughout life.

Actually, he was a fund raiser for Hillary

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

This reminds me of something I read after a presidential debate. A 3-year old girl - that's right, three - cried when she saw Donald Trump on TV. When asked what she was upset about, the girl said, "I don't like Donald Trump!"

Well then that means she has horrible parents.

As a former patient of a couple of psych ward visits I could be offended by the stupidity of this in the overall context of things but it's not worth it. People who are so anguished by the win are putting way too much stock in others to make their lives have meaning.

There are folks here in NC who are reacting quite oddly to the fact that our governor has finally been decided and it's a democrat. I mean, it happens. Do I like the guy who is going to take over? Not particularly and not because he's a democrat, he's a shady character. Besides, I voted for the Libertarian candidate. I'm not going to have a meltdown because someone who I don't like is in office. It's all temporary anyway. In another 4 years there will be another election, in the meantime I just hope the ones in office now don't screw things up too badly for the cities, states, and country. 

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 01:11 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Whatever happened to all the people who made avatar bets? I don't think I have seen one of them post since the election. Ringo, TAM, Rashean, where did you go?

Quote:Whatever happened to all the people who made avatar bets? I don't think I have seen one of them post since the election. Ringo, TAM, Rashean, where did you go?

You mean the ones that guaranteed the UUGEist landslide in the history of landslides for Hillary.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 01:39 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:Whatever happened to all the people who made avatar bets? I don't think I have seen one of them post since the election. Ringo, TAM, Rashean, where did you go?
Make a bet, then don't show up, and all day long you'll have good luck..

That's how it goes, right?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Which reminds me... did they own up to their silly "avatar bets?"

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Which reminds me... did they own up to their silly "avatar bets?"

No, but that's OK. They are too ashamed to even show their faces 'round here, which is good enough for me (though I did enjoy their dialogue).

Quote:No, but that's OK. They are too ashamed to even show their faces 'round here, which is good enough for me (though I did enjoy their dialogue).

TAM stopped posting in the political forum about a month before the election. He saw the writing on the wall. Others didn't.

Washington Post actually published an article titled:

Trump’s election stole my desire to look for a partner

lol

"But two weeks later, the election happened. Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside, with winds high enough that they power might go out. The world felt that precarious to me."

As someone with a relative that is bipolar and schizophrenic, I can assure you a significant amount of the reaction of the left is truly mental illness.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Washington Post actually published an article titled:

Trump’s election stole my desire to look for a partner

That's a good thing...they are obviously too stupid to procreate if this keeps them from finding someone.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:As someone with a relative that is bipolar and schizophrenic, I can assure you a significant amount of the reaction of the left is truly mental illness.

they simply have been shaped and influenced by their tv and government education