Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did the Jags have the toughest 1st half schedule?

The Jags 2013 schedule has been tough.  Tough beginning for a rebuild, but looks like they will finish the season up strong.  Gus Bradley has kept the flame awake.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Someone needs to warn CTjags he has a stalker.  It is boarder line creepy at this point. 
ctjags is now  teal time radio

Quote:ctjags is now  teal time radio

I know that, too. He changed it awhile back. Doesn't disprove alleged multiple accounts. 

Anyway, lets just move on. The accused will never admit it. DragonFury shut down the other thread so I don't want to see this one bite the dust too. 

Quote:The Jags 2013 schedule has been tough.  Tough beginning for a rebuild, but looks like they will finish the season up strong.  Gus Bradley has kept the flame awake.

Gotta have your top players around to finish strong though. 

I don't see a win tomorrow without MoJo, Shorts, and a gimpy Todman. 

Psh, TMD.

Let's get Denarded in here!

Quote:It is boarder line creepy at this point. 

I see what you did there

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 05:31 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I see what you did there

me too. Bad spelling and bad grammar. Nothing was intentional there that u quoted. 

Quote:Psh, TMD.

Let's get Denarded in here!

Gonna need him to finally do something of value tomorrow, if they are going to win with the banged up roster. 

Quote:I know that, too. He changed it awhile back. Doesn't disprove alleged multiple accounts. 

Anyway, lets just move on. The accused will never admit it. DragonFury shut down the other thread so I don't want to see this one bite the dust too. 

Whatever you say, vagrantwade.....