Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars Have Received Trade Inquiries About Jason Babin

Quote:Trade him for anything you can get for him. Well, not for a grilled cheese sandwich, but a 6th rounder would be nice and a 5th rounder would be awesome!

Doubtful his trade value has increased any in the time he's spent here. He was worth nothing before. He's worth nothing now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If we could get a late round pick for him then it's a no brainer. Maybe ask if they want Andre Branch too in some package deal.

No pain, no gain.

He's cost us a lot of yards this year.....some in crucial situations.  Wallbash

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Any draft choice we get for him would add to the 10 we have and be an overall gain for the D.

Quote:If we could get a late round pick for him then it's a no brainer. Maybe ask if they want Andre Branch too in some package deal.

I wonder if we could package Babin and Branch together for a 3rd round pick.

'02

We need him this season, keep Branch as far away as possible!

Quote:I wonder if we could package Babin and Branch together for a 3rd round pick.

I wonder if you're on bath salts...

If we had some up and coming pass rusher I'd be all for this happening now but no one has really stepped up so I'll be patient

I really hope something gets done. Getting a pick even a 7th out of Babin is an absolute steal.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I really hope something gets done. Getting a pick even a 7th out of Babin is an absolute steal.

Meh, not me....7ths never seem to become anything. Almost useless. 

6th rounder is my cutoff for trading. 

Quote:Meh, not me....7ths never seem to become anything. Almost useless.

6th rounder is my cutoff for trading.

I disagree. A 7th is better than nothing and right now given Babin's role and large lack of production I would take any pick over no pick.

There is zero chance anyone trades for a decent 33 year old DE.

Quote:There is zero chance anyone trades for a decent 33 year old DE.

Yeah, I just cannot imagine why anybody would want him enough to give us something for him.  I'd be happy to be wrong though.