Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars Have Received Trade Inquiries About Jason Babin

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2783/jason-babin

"National Football Post's Jason Cole reports the Jaguars have received trade inquiries about DE Jason Babin.
Babin is 33 years old with a $4.225 million guaranteed salary, so it's likely Jacksonville isn't getting offered much in the way of compensation. He has two sacks and 16 tackles through six starts. Still, Babin could help a team as a situational, Wide-9 edge rusher. He's not in the Jags' long-term plans." Oct 14 - 4:44 PM

<div><b>Source:</b> Jason Cole on Twitter
</div>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If the Jaguars can get any compensation for Babin it's a no brainer.

Caldwell could have the 4th round on lockdown  :thumbsup:

every pick in the 4th round is a Jags pick.

"And for the fourth round...we go to commercial.  We'll be back for the fifth"

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I think they'd jump on a 5th maybe consider a 6th depending on how late in the round the pick is.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

It is being reported by Jason Cole and he is a moron. So take this report with a grain of salt.

;

;

I'd give up Babin for ANY draft pick.

I'd take a 4th & a 5th for him Wink 

Quote:I'd take a 4th & a 5th for him Wink

What you did there...... I see it.

If we're lucky we can get 5 dollars in cash for him and a half eaten Reese's cup

Quote:"And for the fourth round...we go to commercial.  We'll be back for the fifth"
"The Jags are up next, we are going to go to an 30 minute infomercial and be back just in time for round 5, after the Jaguars pick of course."

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JasonPhilCole'>@<b>JasonPhilCole</b></a>: Jax source said no one has called about Babin. That's odd. Need to check back with the first source.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JasonPhilCole'>@<b>JasonPhilCole</b></a>: Ok, first source on Babin said they "plan to call" about him. We'll see.

Quote:@<b>JasonPhilCole</b>: Jax source said no one has called about Babin. That's odd. Need to check back with the first source.

@<b>JasonPhilCole</b>: Ok, first source on Babin said they "plan to call" about him. We'll see.

Classic Jason Cole

;

;

Quote:Caldwell could have the 4th round on lockdown  :thumbsup:

every pick in the 4th round is a Jags pick.

"And for the fourth round...we go to commercial.  We'll be back for the fifth"
That made me giggle.

Quote:"The Jags are up next, we are going to go to an 30 minute infomercial and be back just in time for round 5, after the Jaguars pick of course."

hahaha, its funny, yet makes me angry too, because its true...

At this point id be happy with a 5th round pick for sure.

my guess would be the falcons 

Quote:my guess would be the falcons 

hope it is the falcons. they are terrible this year, and babin wont fix em.

Quote:   hope it is the falcons. they are terrible this year, and babin wont fix em.
he might help that terrible pass rush lol

Quote:hope it is the falcons. they are terrible this year, and babin wont fix em.

I hope it's the Falcons, they're desperate...we may be able to fleece them.
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:I'd take a 4th & a 5th for him Wink

You mean a 4th and a 1/5th? Sold.

60% of the Time...It works everytime...