Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Henne's Performance Yesterday Is Overrated

Quote:You apparently are the only one that doesn't realize that's the idea!!

Et tu, Bunnie?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Compared to Gabbert, Henne is Tom Brady, but there are better options on this team right now.

If we have 3 QBs on this team and you established the fact that Henne is better than Gabbert, how can there be better OPTIONS at this time.

Quote:Cool story bro
Better

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 09:06 AM by greeneggsnsam.)

Henne and Gabbert are basically on par, meaning that they are both not viable options for next season. Henne doesn't do anything particularly well on a consistent basis, and Gabbert crumbles in the pocket. Doesn't matter at the end of the day which QB starts or has the better game, Gabbert will likely come back and start when healthy and seal his fate. It will be whatever rookie the team drafts (Hundley, Mariotta, or Bridgewater) vs. Gabbert. The rookie will win out and Gabbert will hold a clipboard.

Quote:Henne and Gabbert are basically on par, meaning that they are both not viable options for next season. Henne doesn't do anything particularly well on a consistent basis, and Gabbert crumbles in the pocket. Doesn't matter at the end of the day which QB starts or has the better game, Gabbert will likely come back and start when healthy and seal his fate. It will be whatever rookie the team drafts (Hundley, Mariotta, or Bridgewater) vs. Gabbert. The rookie will win out and Gabbert will hold a clipboard.

I hope Gabbert isn't even wearing a uniform for this team next year.

He may be a great guy, maybe, but the guy is one of the worst football players anyone has ever seen.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I felt Chad Henne performed well but he is as well as Blaine Gabbert unconsistent.  Chad is slightly better than Blaine (he's proven that over the last two seasons), but both are not up to par.  Neither of them would get a starting position in the NFL at QB if the Jaguars cut them.  I could understand keeping Blaine as a backup if he showed promise of learning & if a coach felt he could develop him over time, but Chad is no young buck.  He's had his chances with Miami too.  If he doesnt have a near perfect game this week I cant see any team taking any interest in him ever again.

Quote:I felt Chad Henne performed well but he is as well as Blaine Gabbert unconsistent.  Chad is slightly better than Blaine (he's proven that over the last two seasons), but both are not up to par.  Neither of them would get a starting position in the NFL at QB if the Jaguars cut them.  I could understand keeping Blaine as a backup if he showed promise of learning & if a coach felt he could develop him over time, but Chad is no young buck.  He's had his chances with Miami too.  If he doesnt have a near perfect game this week I cant see any team taking any interest in him ever again.

They've both been pretty consistent this year.

Consistently bad.