Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Henne's Performance Yesterday Is Overrated

Listen, I know having a decent performance against the best team in the NFL looks like a great performance. But if you consider the defense, who had just given up 48 points to Romo's Cowboys the week before, you'll see it was not that great. It's sad to think that a 0 Touchdown 2 Interception game is the best game a Jags QB has played this year.

Compared to Gabbert, Henne is Tom Brady, but there are better options on this team right now. My prediction is that Henne will stink it up for the next few weeks, but because of this game, he'll stay at starter for either the entire year, or until Gabbert comes back. Which is terrible. They are both so bad, that when one of them has a below average game against a bad defense, it looks incredible. So the Jags will start Henne or Gabbert for the rest of the year, and we'll never see Stanzi or Scott (probably the two best QB's in the system).

And let's not forget that the offense only led us to 12 points. That's bad.....that's really bad.

Henne should still be on the hot seat, but he won't be, and Jacksonville will go 0-16.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cool story

I'll make a note of that right here.

;

;

Jags will go 0-16 and then draft a real QB.

It's a great plan since Stanzi nor Scott are starters either.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2013, 05:26 PM by purplenurple28.)

[Image: p35fi.jpg]

I'll know when they put Gabbert in as starter again by the collective screech ringing through the air from all the people that think the team has to start Henne for some unknown reason.

If they can figure out a way to build an offense around tipped balls, Henne will have a pretty good year.

Quote:If they can figure out a way to build an offense around tipped balls, Henne will have a pretty good year.

They just need to lobby the NFL to make INTs thrown at the ends of close games worth 7 points.

Henne needs to learn to pump fake, he'll cut down at least half of those tipped balls

Of course his performance is overrated. He has the benefit of a WR who was literally open on every single play and he still failed to deliver the ball on a lot of occasions.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

[Image: ELxMHKS.jpg]

The garbage man is more entertaining to watch and made us look like a bad NFL team rather than a horrendous NFL ( what are you doing on the field?) team.

but neither he nor "lame" are anywhere NEAR the answer at quarterback.

Here's to next year. :thumbsup: ...

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

you know its really sad when fans think henne is overrated lol

Quote:and Jacksonville will go 0-16.

You apparently are the only one that doesn't realize that's the idea!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2013, 10:30 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:They just need to lobby the NFL to make INTs thrown at the ends of close games worth 7 points.

That's something Gabbert will never have to worry about.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Henne needs to learn to pump fake, he'll cut down at least half of those tipped balls
I was saying this the entire game. I did not see him pump fake once.

He's still way more capable than Gabbert.

I am just glad. Someone taught Chad how to throw it before 10 Mississippi.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:you know its really sad when fans think henne is overrated lol
Lol. Good point.

Henne's performance is seriously overrated... He rode the shoulders of B14CKMON like he was beating an Wounded Horse. When SIII went down he basically looked to no other receiver. Yes B14CKMON had a Very Good game and Yes Henne threw for Three Hundred plus yards but these totals are scewed. They don't represent the real Henne. He, Henne was the recepient of a Very Good, Hungry, and Determined receiver in B14CKMON. Any acurate QB would've had a good day under these circumstances. Henne really doesn'nt deserve to start. He hasn't taken the job from BG rather than being a receipant of getting additional pieces of the puzzle (weapons) to fight/w. He'll get another piece of the puzzle back in Lewis. W/all that being said...Henne doesn't or has'nt earned the starting QB position for our Jaguars...

I'd Love to see Stanzi or Scott get a shot...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Henne needs to learn to pump fake, he'll cut down at least half of those tipped balls

Henne pump faking would mean that he was considering another receiver other than B14CKMON...

NH3...
"AZANE"