Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caldwell is a genius.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 02:55 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

(11-08-2017, 02:17 PM)FBT Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 02:06 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Yea ya didn't believe Coughlin be an executive nor Marrone end up HC.   I called um both and first.  So maybe not too crazy after all. (Gotta love auto correct)

Feel free to find a quote where I said "Coughlin wouldn't be an executive."  I'll wait.

I wasn't sold on the Marrone hire initially.  I thought there were better options, but it turns out that he was the perfect fit for what Coughlin wanted to do.  I'm not calling you crazy.  Just not terribly sharp.  Feel free to pat yourself on the back for what you claim here.  You can even post all of your fanhood credentials.  The majority here will continue to be unimpressed, but at least you'll have Pookie and Banjo to talk to when you resurrect your podcast.

And if ya only knew the hard work that goes into preparing and answering calls from other fans.  And the promotional work involved.   Ya wouldn't downgrade it and rather applaud me for taking on the huge responsibility.  

But those outside of any form of entertainment.  Wouldn't because don't do it them selves.  I spend more time on preparation than you do on your practice analysis. And since they rock.  I know ya put thought into them. 

But at least I give ya credit where its due.   And maybe Pookie and Banjo would enjoy the return of teal time radio. 

But it won't be this year.  Way too much on my plate.  

Or just maybe? I am waiting for Teal to become the official home color of the Jaguars again?....

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2017, 02:44 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 02:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: There were no constant blowouts prior to the game you think they threw. 

There was week 2 and week 7 prior to that.  That's it.

I do stand corrected.  Which in turn makes some of my argument mute.  Good catch.

Mute arguments are the best

(11-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 02:44 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: I do stand corrected.  Which in turn makes some of my argument mute.  Good catch.

Mute arguments are the best

You can say that again. 

Or maybe you can't say it at all.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

[Image: b687a9637c757b6fa0eab815e361f90ef153294e...e1c0b8.jpg]