Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Crowd cheers as Clinton announces middle class tax increase

Quote:And the morons openly cheer not listening to a single word their candidate is saying. 
Of course they cheer. The DNC won't sign their paychecks if they don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, the crowd heard it right. She said we aren't!!

Nice try

Quote:Yeah, the crowd heard it right. She said we aren't!!

Nice try

I am shocked you have selective hearing.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 09:27 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:I am shocked you have selective hearing.
It's pretty obvious she said aren't.

Taxes aren't an election hot ticket for me. It does not matter to me when deciding on who I vote for.

Quote:It's pretty obvious she said aren't.

Taxes aren't an election hot ticket for me. It does not matter to me when deciding on who I vote for.

What your candidate fails to leave out is Trump plans to cut taxes across the board, not just for "rich" people. Look at the image someone posted earlier in this thread...

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 09:31 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:What your candidate fails to leave out is Trump plans to cut taxes across the board, not just for "rich" people. Look at the image someone posted earlier in this thread...
What service will the US no longer provide?

My candidate dropped out.

Taxes aren't my #1 voting point either, but I'm not going to complain about making an extra $350 a month under Trumps plan.

Quote:Taxes aren't my #1 voting point either, but I'm not going to complain about making an extra $350 a month under Trumps plan.

Well taxes are a necessary evil.

I love my interstates.

Quote:Taxes aren't my #1 voting point either, but I'm not going to complain about making an extra $350 a month under Trumps plan.

And I won't complain about making 42 bucks less a month on Clinton's plan, especially if it starts to kill the deficit.

Donald's just irresponsible.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 09:48 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:And I won't complain about making 42 bucks less a month on Clinton's plan, especially if it starts to kill the deficit.

Donald's just irresponsible.
The deficit is never going down. It's all funny money at this point.

Stock up on gold and silver. We will need it when doomsday comes.

Quote:The deficit is never going down. It's all funny money at this point.

+1

Again he is cutting taxes then what services has he promised to cut? I dont see that on his webpage.

Quote:+1

Again he is cutting taxes then what services has he promised to cut? I dont see that on his webpage.

I'd cut the USPS. Biggest waste there is.

Quote:I'd cut the USPS. Biggest waste there is.

They should sell the USPS routes to FedEx and UPS who can do the same thing for a profit.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 10:12 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:They should sell the USPS routes to FedEx and UPS who can do the same thing for a profit.
I'd rather pay for something I can trust than pay for something I can't. I refuse to ship anything with the USPS.

Edit: I take that back. Anything of importance. Thank you and Christmas cards are USPS approved.