Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade for Bortles

Quote:What team is PB?

Pittsburgh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I could see the following teams in the market for Bortles if it was an option on the table.

AFC Conference and Divisions:

Houston

Cleveland

Buffalo

New York (Jets)

New England (To succeed Brady)

San Diego (To succeed Rivers)

Denver

NFC Conference and Divisions:

New Orleans (To succeed Brees)

Dallas (To succeed Romo)

Chicago

Minnesotta

Arizona (To succeed Palmer)

San Francisco

So I came up with eight teams that would probably want him outright. And five additional teams that have solid QB situations for the time being but are honestly maybe just a year away from needing a young signal caller to take over the reigns. I didn't include teams with investments made at QB like Tampa, Tennessee, Los Angeles and Philadelphia. I think other teams like Detroit, Atlanta and New York (Giants) are pretty content with their situations, etc.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:How many of those same teams would turned down Teddy Bridgewater. lol Let me just say it would be more than half of the teams in the NFL

But but but.. It's Teddy!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I wish i could pull up the thread I made where I got rocks thrown at me for making a thread "I don't see anything great about Bridgewater"

No cookie needed, I just wish I could pull it up.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 02:13 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:How many of those same teams would turned down Teddy Bridgewater. lol Let me just say it would be more than half of the teams in the NFL
Probably zero, you must be new to the board. The weak armed game managing QB in college just like he is nownow. He was the GOAT before he was even drafted. He was the next Manning/Brady/Elway/some on here even called him the next Montana. It was tank for Teddy, the guy every team in the league passed up for the the guy the Viking regret trading up for. Only if they would of taken Carr that team would have no weakness and be a SB contender

The only teams I can think of that wouldn't be immediately interested in trading straight up for Bortles would be the packers, the colts, the seahawks, the raiders, and the panthers.That's five teams in the NFL that wouldn't be immediately interested in making the trade straight up.

I know some of the other teams talk big about their guy, but trading for a 23 year old guy that just threw 35 TD passes is the stuff of dreams for NFL teams. All the teams I didn't list above would be immediately interested due to either the advanced age of their current top tier QB or the quality of their young QB.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 02:35 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

The only reason I cant stand the guy is cause he was shoved down our throat for a year in a half and people wanted us to tank for an average at best QB with maybe the weakest arm in the league as most people and every team team in the league seen as they all passed him up. It was ridiculous. Just glad we didnt draft him or it would of set this franchise back another 4 years till we drafted another QB. ARob and Hurn would be nowhere near they are today if Teddy was our QB. Not to mention the clueless posters that already claimed him as the next Manning/Montana. Was aggravating as shhhh

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 06:47 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

Quote:Show size.

The jokes write themselves on this board. I swear it.
Dude he didn't make that mistake he is a [BAD WORD REMOVED] God OK. Now kiss his shoes and apologize. Clearly he is the smartest man in the room. 

Quote:Now kiss his shoes and apologize.

*shows