Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
jaguars didnt think they had a chance to draft ramsey at pick 5..

Quote:When San Diego took Boas I thought we were screwed. Elliot is a good RB, but it was silly of Dallas to take him over players they really need. Luck was on our side for once.

My reaction when SD picked Bosa...

[Image: 54813169.jpg]

My reaction after Dallas picked Elliot...

[Image: 49081376.jpg]

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Should have traded up if they didn't think he would be available. Curious to know who they would have taken if he wasn't there..

Well I think we're all glad that you're not the GM, then.

I didn't think we had a shot either.  With Jack's health in question, this was the best scenario IMO.

I was wrong, wrong, wrong... I said "no way we draft Ramsey" I really wanted Bosa, but the more I think about it, Ramsey opposite House is gonna be sick. We need another LB that contribute and this could be a scary defense. Defense wins championships, just ask Carolina. 

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Quote:if Jags would've gotton normon last nights pick would've made them a playooff team.  Jags will go 4-12 again because of another missed chance,and in the mean time Normon will take Redskins to Super Bowl just like he did the panthers.  

I don't like the Redskins at all. Josh Normon is just that good.  
are you serious????? you must never be happy to be complaining after getting the best player in the draft. I've been a fan for a long time and so used to the complaining on this board, but this is pathetic screw Norman he would not make us a playoff team. 4-12 is not an option this year with the talent we have acquired and the improvement our young players will make. I know you have been a poster here for along time but dude really this is just whining for something that didn't go your way.

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was wrong, wrong, wrong... I said "no way we draft Ramsey" I really wanted Bosa, but the more I think about it, Ramsey opposite House is gonna be sick. We need another LB that contribute and this could be a scary defense. Defense wins championships, just ask Carolina. 

I hear you, I was in that boat too.  I thought Bosa was the guy we needed but after I settled down and thought about it Ramsey seems like so much more upside.  Bosa is kind of feast of famine but Ramsey is about as blue chip as you're going to get.  Caldwell seems to really understand the team needs and while he couldn't fix everything all at once, he's clearly fixing things as quickly as he realistically can.  Offense made huge strides last year, this year gonna be the same for the defense, can't wait.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.