Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do Jag fans deserve QB Blake Bortles?

Quote:BORTLES  Spelled  Backwards  Is  'SELF  ROB'     :yes:

Lobster.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:BORTLES Spelled Backwards Is 'SELF ROB' :yes:

BOLSTER

Exactly what he does to our offense.

Wrong question bro.  

This is how you do it:

"Does Blake Bortles deserve us fans?"

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I admit I get frustrated when he throws an INT.  But it's all good.

All NFL QBs even the ones in the Hall of Fame have thrown INTs, while nobody likes it (stuff happens).

I feel Blake Bortles is a lot like his idol Brett Favre whom both threw a lot of deep passes & had a lot of success (yards & TDs) but also had a lot of INTs too.

Quote:Bortles is going to be that kind of Roller Coaster QB.  Some games you will love him and want to do backflips while others you want to bench him and throw your remote at the tv.  I want to see what he can do with a running game and a true blindside Tackle.

Did somebody say draft LT Tunsil in the first round and Center Ryan Kelly in the 2nd despite all the needs on the defense?  Well if you didn't you should it makes a lot of sense to complete the offense & protect Blake.

Quote:Why don't you do the world a favor and take your own advice.

I don't find suicide funny, unless you are a terrorist that died practicing .. then it's kind of funny.

Quote:True.The Rams and Eagles just gave the house in order to draft their version of a Blake Bortles

Well that is the census, but the Eagles could surprise us all and draft a non-QB.  I mean how do you give up all that and not be sure that your getting the guy you want at #2 (incase the Rams draft him instead)?

He's good, with moxy. Fearless, with drive

I am too, in my craft

We deserve each other

Curtain closes
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Jag fans deserve better then they have gotten over the last several years, especially the ST holders who had to sit through some pretty miserable home games.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

In less than 39 hours we will see how improved the Jaguars might be in the 2016 NFL Draft...

get excited..

Maybe people are just nervous about declaring Bortles as the new Messiah as, quite honestly, we're not used to having nice things. Coming to terms with having a top level QB may take time, but all he can do is keep doing what he's doing (and thin the picks) and he'll be an undisputed hero.

"He's the QB Jacksonville deserves, but not the one it needs right now" - Lt. James Gordon

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 12:51 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Jags fans dont deserve the Blake Bortles who throws pick 6's and int's into the endzone and displays HORRIBLE and PATHETIC body language afterwards. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Jags fans dont deserve the Blake Bortles who throws pick 6's and int's into the endzone and displays HORRIBLE and PATHETIC body language afterwards.

Really????
[Image: giphy.gif]

Really?  Jamies_fried_chicken is the people I was referring to in the thread....

Blake is going to have a great year with a defense that can now shutdown other teams...

Quote:Deserve?

Exactly.  I've now posted "stupid post" in one thread, inferred it in another and now am beside myself.

Goodness gracious,

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

Quote:I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Doesn't matter what you do. You're clueless and wanted Manziel over him