Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What would Fowler's combine have been if he declared this year?

The NFL needs to examine the wear on Rookies.  I know they are young but a body needs a chance to heal.

1. You Finish your college season

2.  Go train your tail off for the NFL combine

3.  Run Combine and pro days

4.  Rookie minicamp

5.  OTA's

6.  Training camp

7.  Preseason

8   Season Begins

There is not a ton of time in that first year for their bodies to heal.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm curious to see his sack numbers if Wash turns him loose to the qb, seemed watching some of his tape he wasn't always asked to attack and rush the passer.

He wasn't always asked to attack & rush the passer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0A0xHeg...tml5=False

Rewatch this game Fowler played several roles during it including LB many of times and only dropped into coverage once that I saw.

Keep a look out for Hargreaves III in this game notice how he is always aligned on the same side of the field as Fowler (watch 5:34 where Vernon almost intercepts the ball).

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2016, 11:26 AM by P. Haze.)

Quote:You're as predictable as death and taxes. You must be single-handedly keeping the adult diaper industry in the black.
And you just single-handley keep the Twinkies and lube industry in business. Of course you'd show up when you see the word fat.

Quote:Not sure its called fat when you weigh 260 and still run a 4.6 40 yard dash...... Just saying
So you can't be fat and run pretty decent as a professional football player? Ok guy.

Fowler could decide to retire now and he a millionaire if he wanted to no? Didn't we guarantee him money lady year?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Fowler could decide to retire now and he a millionaire if he wanted to no? Didn't we guarantee him money lady year?

Why would he retire from a job? He could potentially make more if he plays well and then work towards an even bigger contract in the future..
Shock the world

I would probably step back and give Fowler an actual "rookie" year, it's very rare for a first time player to come in and light the world on fire--particularly after an ACL injury.  Even JJ Watt only had 5.5 sacks his rookie year.  I would target 2017 to see what Fowler can bring to the NFL.