Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Once again....the real problem ALL year....DEFENSE

Quote:Lol Gus Bradley is one of the worst coaches I've ever seen.......

Want a comparison????

Blake Bortles 329 pass yards and 2 TD and 1 INT----LOSS

Vs.

Teddy Bridgewater 174 pass yards and 0 TD and 1 INT----WIN

Gus Bradley is supposed to be a defensive coach and we have a #25-30 ranked defense EVERY YEAR. Bortles is the best player on the team; anyone blaming him doesn't know football. He gives us a CHANCE to win every game but our defense gives up 28 POINTS PER GAME. The Vikings are in the playoffs and gave up 10 points and 17 ppg for the season.

Defense is the reason the Jags suck. The offense is pretty good. Gus Bradley is a joke and any real owner would have fired him by now. Jerry Jones, Kraft, etc wouldn't put up with a defensive coach who gives up 28 PPG. Khan doesn't know how to win.

Agreed, one INT by his own redzone does stink, but other than that he had a great game especially considering his Oline!

The DBs have failed this season and every season under HC Gus Bradley with the lowest INTs and PDs, despite House good game play this year he had a few bad games too....

Aaron Colvin is promising especially as a pass rusher but they need a better FS, and a great number one CB.. a revis type...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The 4th and 7 conversion was a real slap in the face.  Seriously, who goes on 4th and 7 unless it's for all the cards?  And it wasn't, but they felt confident enough to pull it off.  And they did.  I could hear the jeering howls and high fives all the way from San Diego.

The defense is most definitely the biggest reason we are losing games. Anybody who doesn't know that quite frankly doesn't know football.

Quote:The defense is most definitely the biggest reason we are losing games. Anybody who doesn't know that quite frankly doesn't know football.

Umm, I would say our inability to play anything above Pop Warner level on offense inside the 20 is also a big contributor.

Quote:No,, Bortles is perfect. The defense sucks.

Where were you last week space? You know, when the offense couldn't do anything but kick FGs,, and the defense/special teams stepped up and won that game? I was looking for ya.

And,, I know you're too young to remember actually watching a good chunk of Favre's career. You don't remember alot of killer INTs that cost his team some really big games.

Idk why u think I don't like Bortles.? Maybe it's because I see reality and see some of his mistakes are costly that CONTRIBUTE (I didn't say CAUSE) the Jags to have a rough time?

Oh wait,,, Bortles perfect. Bortles the greatest. Everyone else's fault. Am I doing this right?

Do you get paid by the comma?

Quote:The defense is most definitely the biggest reason we are losing games. Anybody who doesn't know that quite frankly doesn't know football.
You will teach me to football?

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:Do you get paid by the comma?

Lol. I know. Just habit "text type" I've developed using a mobile.

Quote:Umm, I would say our inability to play anything above Pop Warner level on offense inside the 20 is also a big contributor.
well you would be wrong.

Quote:You will teach me to football?
In due time Daniel son..

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015, 05:02 PM by JackCity.)

We need at least 5 new starters on defense.

Quote:Vikings have a great o line, a great RB, and a great D. I'm laughing at the people blaming the Jags best player Bortles. Jags defense gives up 25-33 points per game EVERY game. Gus is a terrible coach. Frazier fixed the Vikings why can't Gus?

I blame Bortles for the turnovers. They kill the team when he makes the usual bone headed play. Hes good, but he likes to stare down and telegraph his throws, even if it isnt there.

By the way Gus hast to go...he sucks.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:We need at least 5 new starters on defense.
Another couple of DE's to replace Branch + Clemons - 1

Upgrade Otto to replace Skuta - 2

Upgrade at Free Safety (maybe, because we do still have Sample) - 3

Depth at Corner and replace Gratz, but not sure a new starter? House and Colvin are well liked. Unless they draft a Hargreaves, I see the starting corners as the same. Middle linebacker? I'm not sure, Poz has been playing really well, but he's getting up there in age. Defensive tackle will surely be bolstered but I'm not sure it would be a starter. 

I don't think it's as bad as it seems. As long as they get a couple of more pieces on the front line, it should help a lot. 

The defense has been better over the last 4-5 games. Red zone defense has been bad.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Lol Gus Bradley is one of the worst coaches I've ever seen.......

Want a comparison????

Blake Bortles 329 pass yards and 2 TD and 1 INT----LOSS

Vs.

Teddy Bridgewater 174 pass yards and 0 TD and 1 INT----WIN

Gus Bradley is supposed to be a defensive coach and we have a #25-30 ranked defense EVERY YEAR. Bortles is the best player on the team; anyone blaming him doesn't know football. He gives us a CHANCE to win every game but our defense gives up 28 POINTS PER GAME. The Vikings are in the playoffs and gave up 10 points and 17 ppg for the season.

Defense is the reason the Jags suck. The offense is pretty good. Gus Bradley is a joke and any real owner would have fired him by now. Jerry Jones, Kraft, etc wouldn't put up with a defensive coach who gives up 28 PPG. Khan doesn't know how to win.

Do you need a nap or something?  Should I make you a bottle or would the pacifier work better?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Stupid defense kicking all those fg's instead of TD's.