Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
89% of "experts" have the Jaguars winning on Sunday

Just looking at Harrison's picks on NFL.com. While he picks a Jacksonville win, he still takes his weekly Blake shot and makes the " If the Titans had all their weapons, the outcome would have been different " comment.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Just looking at Harrison's picks on NFL.com. While he picks a Jacksonville win, he still takes his weekly Blake shot and makes the " If the Titans had all their weapons, the outcome would have been different " comment.

He probably will say the same thing about San Diego because the Chargers don't have all of their weapons either.

Rivers scares the heck out of me. We haven't pressured anybody yet this season. He'll get his 300+ yards passing. Let's hope he doesn't get 4+ touchdown passes. If Bortles turns the ball over several times, we'll lose. We need 27+ points and less than 2 turnovers to win, in my opinion.

Quote:The Jaguars were 2 1/2 point underdogs against the Tita
ns virtually everywhere. I have no clue why she was thinking it was a "pick 'em," and I'm fairly sure she'll be unable to provide a link.
Jags were 2-1/2 point favorites not underdogs vs Titans...  They covered.

Quote:Jags were 2-1/2 point favorites not underdogs vs Titans...  They covered.

Ugh... I meant to say favorites.

'02

Quote:Rivers scares the heck out of me. We haven't pressured anybody yet this season. He'll get his 300+ yards passing. Let's hope he doesn't get 4+ touchdown passes. If Bortles turns the ball over several times, we'll lose. We need 27+ points and less than 2 turnovers to win, in my opinion.

Yep. I'd bet a paycheck that Rivers goes over 300 yards. He likely throws for >3 TDs as well.

I don't feel good about this game.

I don't like it

The defense is going to have to constantly rattle Rivers' cage to keep him from killing us... Give him any time in the pocket and he'll tear us apart

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:The defense is going to have to constantly rattle Rivers' cage to keep him from killing us... Give him any time in the pocket and he'll tear us apart

Jaguars have cages, not lightning bolts.

One thing that stood out against the Dolphins was giving Ryan Tannehill all the time he needed. We were letting him throw for first downs all day. That is why I am worried about Philip Rivers.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2015, 11:31 PM by temporaryname.)

Quote:Jaguars have cages, not lightning bolts.

One thing that stood out against the Dolphins was giving Ryan Tannehill all the time he needed. We were letting him throw for first downs all day. That is why I am worried about Philip Rivers.

Perhaps I should have used verbiage that you understand, being that you take things so literally....By "rattling his cage", I meant that we need to constantly bring pressure and make him hurry his throws or, with luck, take a sack.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:Perhaps I should have used verbiage that you understand, being that you take things so literally....By "rattling his cage", I meant that we need to constantly bring pressure and make him hurry his throws or, with luck, take a sack.

Actually I knew what you meant and was telling a joke. Even with Asperger's syndrome I can be funny sometimes.

[quote name="atburg" post="633641" timestamp="1448652225"]Just looking at Harrison's picks on NFL.com. While he picks a Jacksonville win, he still takes his weekly Blake shot and makes the " If the Titans had all their weapons, the outcome would have been different " comment.[/quote

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts .........

Quote:Yep. I'd bet a paycheck that Rivers goes over 300 yards. He likely throws for >3 TDs as well.

I don't feel good about this game.

I'll give you the yardage. I don't see the three touchdowns though.