Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which team wins/covers the point spread?
Jacksonville wins or loses by a safety.
NY Jets win.
[Show Results]

Vegas Odds Jacksonville @ NY Jets

We got lucky against the Bills.  We won't win this game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We got lucky against the Bills.  We won't win this game.
We got complacent with the Bills.

Otherwise we win in a landslide.

We might win this game.

Quote:Their 3rd string QB will be a pro bowl candidate afterwards.

Sadly the last few years, the way the Jaguars DBs have played I fear you might be right...

hopefully they prove you wrong...

Go Jaguars!

It looks like Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to start the game.  I changed my initial thought and would bet on the Jets in this game.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Game plan... get to the 1... run Gerhart over and over and over and over................and over.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It looks like Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to start the game.  I changed my initial thought and would bet on the Jets in this game.

It looks like the odds makers have changed their minds as well. I'm seeing the Jets as an 8-point favorite pretty much everywhere.

Leading up to their bye I was thinking Jets, but then after watching the Raiders game and thinking Geno would play I've been saying Jaguars. Now that it's clear Fitz is playing, I'm sticking with the Jaguars. The Raiders game surely exposed the Jets on tape a bit for the Jaguars, and the Jets are playing a bunch of dinged up players who might not be able to go all out verses the well-rested Jaguars.

Moreover, win or lose, I most definitely see the Jaguars beating the 8-point spread. They're either winning this game or losing by a TD or less. I'm predicting the score to be 23-20 Jaguars in OT.

'02