Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley: "It feels like something is wrong."

Quote:I really like this approach from Bradley. This might get the players to play better and we can turn this season into something special.

Good things are on the way now, folks. Expect a win in Houston this week.
I'm not expecting anything.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What a coward. Can't even admit his own mistakes.

Dont know if its him or Olson, but to call a pitch to the rb inside your own 10 yd line, and for the recipient of that pitch be an unproven, undrafted rookie free agent... That is a terrible decision.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 12:05 AM by clfcrn777.)

Here's the problem I have: the attitude change from him now is totally hollow. You cant change your demeanor that abruptly and expect players to buy into it.

The time to act like you care about the results of games was at the beginning of the season. Going from "great game to be a part of" to what we saw a week later makes 0 sense. Last week's result was equally disgraceful

Guys most of what we see from Gus is his media face. Many coaches are tactful with the media to protect their image, players, and orginization. Just because we are just beginning to see the frustration seep through, doesn't mean he hasn't been frustrated in the locker room.

Quote:Dont know if its him or Olson, but to call a pitch to the rb inside your own 10 yd line, and for the recipient of that pitch be an unproven, undrafted rookie free agent... That is a terrible decision.
Yeah. I heard the pissing match on 1010xl they had on Jaguars today. Tony was right, how do you justify having a package for your 4th, would be 5th(not on the team) string RB when Yeldon or Gerhart is there. Pierce at the time was still playing as well. What REALLY is head scratching is you have Clay Harbor in on a run play, over Marcedes for blocking? How is this little tidbit ignored? Why wouldn't Marcedes have been in to block there? Overall just a piss poor, dumb decision/execution of play-calling and personnel. The fact is the Jaguars coaching staff wanted to get cute putting Harbor in and running with a 4th string RB assuming Tampa was thinking pass. It backfired. Even if it goes for a TD I question who was on the field. Just because you try something that makes no sense and it works, doesn't necessarily make it right. 

Something is wrong...The soft serve isn't coming out as thick anymore, I'm thinking we need to set the temperature on the machine lower so the ice cream freezes better. Also, we seem to be running short on chocolate sprinkles and whipped topping. We will look into it and fix some of these problems by our game vs Houston.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Need more senses because it smells and looks like something stinks too... and if you turn up the volume you can hear something is wrong too...

Quote:Guys most of what we see from Gus is his media face. Many coaches are tactful with the media to protect their image, players, and orginization. Just because we are just beginning to see the frustration seep through, doesn't mean he hasn't been frustrated in the locker room.

I disagree... all this talk about the fans being bad is bogus...

The problem is fans are finally upset with the horrible product where as they remained loyal despite only getting 7 wins in two years.... they were told this year would be different & now most realize that it isnt different.

The people supporting bradley at this point are the same people who supported Gene til the end.

Agreed.  I mean I understand the loyalty and supporting your team but you have to admit that most teams wouldve fired Gus Bradley long before now...

I dont blame the owner for keeping Gus until the end of the season though...

He cant be happy with the outcome so far.

I just dont get how people can be fooled twice. Blind faith is absurd. Dont just assume the product is gonna suddenly go from crap to good from year 3 to year 4. THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FOR IT

Bradley:  "Something is wrong?"

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTT !!!!!!

Bradley:  "OK.  I'm good."  

Quote:I just dont get how people can be fooled twice. Blind faith is absurd. Dont just assume the product is gonna suddenly go from crap to good from year 3 to year 4. THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FOR IT

Calm down there, Bill.

It takes time to rebuild.

Quote:Calm down there, Bill.

It takes time to rebuild.

8-29...