Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
In case you missed it - Pierce Opens Up nice running lane

Quote:Well at least he had good blocking technique.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/25783...unt-return

Bwwhhwhwhahahahaha

everyone giving Grant heck over the fumble, hey he's a rookie who didnt get any practice time in that play but at least he didnt try to block when he should tackle...

Update

My apology I didnt know he had suffered a head injury... I hope he's okay..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Still a better blocker than Slowby Gershart.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Still a better blocker than Slowby Gershart.
Actually Jerry, Gerhart was the best blocker on the Stanford squad.

Quote:In all seriousness they did believe that he may have been concussed and you should be ashamed of yourselves for making a joke about it. The man puts his body on the line so that you idiots cab complain constantly. #becausejagsfanswhowhine

You sure are a sensitive man.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Come on Maaaaaan!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Actually Jerry, Gerhart was the best blocker on the Stanford squad.

Well.. he sucks at picking up protection on this level. I have never seen him make a block in the backfield.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Next time I F something up I'm going to claim a concussion too!  Seems to work for him...

Is anyone buying the concussion excuse? If true, how did the coaching staff not notice before this? Isn't there currently a major emphasis on detecting this sort of thing? Is the coaching staff more inenpt than we currently believe? Maybe it happened on this play?