Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
In case you missed it - Pierce Opens Up nice running lane

Well at least he had good blocking technique.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/25783...unt-return

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nobody missed it.

Tell him he's wrong? I guess I can agree with "What hell was that?"

'If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.' - Frank Zappa

Hahaha. Quit possibly the worst play in team history. It's bad enough when you make mental errors, but helping your enemy?

Keep making the threads, and I'll still comment. Complete failure with this "TEAM."
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Time to break out the pre game breathalyzer
Blakes Life Matters

good god man..... 

Thought I heard something on him possibly being concussed on that play?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Thought I heard something on him possibly being concussed on that play?

The Gus Bus pulling out all stops not to throw his coaches under the bus.

Quote:Thought I heard something on him possibly being concussed on that play?
I think that was sarcasm.

Explains a lot with this team.

No pain, no gain.

Hahahaha, this team.

Quote:The Gus Bus pulling out all stops not to throw his coaches under the bus.

Implying blocking your own man is what Gus teaches?

In all seriousness they did believe that he may have been concussed and you should be ashamed of yourselves for making a joke about it. The man puts his body on the line so that you idiots cab complain constantly. #becausejagsfanswhowhine

I dont know about the concussion excuse. Players have played through concussions for decades without that type of mental breakdown.

I heard about the concussion thing from someone else and posted it here to see if anyone could provide some truth to the rumor. If he really was concussed it would support why he would block like that. Anyone who would make a joke about that is a loser.

He was just demonstrating his spirit man!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

It sounds like they're just trying to give him some reasonable excuse, but the below is from Jaguars.com.

<b>3.Plausible explanation. </b> It was beyond question of the stranger plays you’ll ever see: Jaguars running back Bernard Pierce, while covering a Jaguars punt, turned and blocked a Buccaneers blocker as Buccaneers returner Bobby Rainey ran past on a 58-yard return. The miscue has gone viral on social media, and prompted many fans to call for Pierce’s release. “It’s not a good play at all,” Bradley said. “When I saw it I couldn’t believe it.” Pierce, who did not play in the second half because of a hamstring issue, after the game reported having concussion symptoms and is now in the NFL’s concussion program. Bradley spoke carefully about the issue Monday, but said the concussion may have caused the unusual block. “I know after the game he had concussion symptoms,” he said “That’s where I’ll leave it at that, the play itself if you watched it.” Asked if Pierce had the symptoms before the play, Bradley said, “I don’t know. I imagine so.… Yeah I’m sure. I mean he’s in the concussion protocol. It’s just unfortunate that he had those symptoms and that play happened.”

Quote:In all seriousness they did believe that he may have been concussed and you should be ashamed of yourselves for making a joke about it. The man puts his body on the line so that you idiots cab complain constantly. #becausejagsfanswhowhine
please tell us who the 'they' are that you're referring to.

Concussion can do many different things to people. Makes them forget where they are, makes them forget what they are doing, and as in this case confuses them which side of the ball he is on.

Let someone hit you over the head with a sledge hammer and see how sell you function. People have played through concussions for years yes, but people have also died from repeated concussions and motor skills can be affected.
As well as brain disease after many repeated concusions.

What happened to him is not something to laugh at.

Quote:please tell us who the 'they' are that you're referring to.

Are you like, stalking me or something? Every time you've quoted me you've had this weird thing to say. Stop following me around, and actually read the thread/social media/interwebs. But please, keep being an idiot, it's most entertaining!