Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(04-19-2018, 02:14 PM)Kane Wrote: I love em.
No matter what there would be (especially on the internet) plenty of "haters" and cry babies.

Go work for an NFL team or Nike and you might get to have actual input whiners. lol
Can't wait to get a Ramsey teal jersey.

Yup, too many crybabies.  Probably the same people that cry when the Jaguars don't get mentioned in the media.

I'll be breaking the bank to get 1 of each color of Ramsey, Fournette, Jack, because this is the Jersey that will be worn in the Super Bowl in Atlanta.  Duuuuuuuuvvvvvvvaaaaallllllll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-19-2018, 01:57 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:47 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote: Not true, you can see that the numbers are outlined on Boselli's jersey. That is what he was talking about.

They are growing on me more and more.

The helmet really excited me.

Need number outlines. But I think that about it.

All Teal is a disaster.

Teal Jersey with white pants need to be the primary.

Teal with the Black pants should be the primary.

or

Black with Teal Pants.

The white numbers really kill the Teal/Black combo. Very disappointed as last year the teal jerseys with black pants was the best combo I think we've ever had since coming into the league.

(04-19-2018, 01:45 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:44 PM)mikesez Wrote: Either the sleeve accent, or the neck accent, or the name on the white jersey should be teal instead of black.  The only teal on the white jersey is the cat's tongue and the Nike check and that just isn't enough.
I have no problem with the lack of a number outline.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vve7orpsckzh5...utline.jpg

The Numbers are outlined in the thread color of the jersy Wallbash

Right it's like it's there but it's not there.  Depends how the light hits it.  I don't care either way.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-19-2018, 02:23 PM)Inziladun Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:57 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Teal with the Black pants should be the primary.

or

Black with Teal Pants.

The white numbers really kill the Teal/Black combo. Very disappointed as last year the teal jerseys with black pants was the best combo I think we've ever had since coming into the league.

This × 100000000

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 02:32 PM by Kane.)

(04-19-2018, 02:17 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
No matter what there would be (especially on the internet) plenty of "haters" and cry babies.

Go work for an NFL team or Nike and you might get to have actual input whiners. lol

[Image: DbKgO0EVQAAaK4s.jpg]

I cannot express how much better the helmet looks.

I did not hate the two tones as much as most. I actually disliked the teal glitter ones more...

But I love the clean simple look of the helmet.

Love the teal/black combo (should be our primary imo but I'm guessing marketing might know what they're doing)
Dig the All-Teal as a color rush, goes without saying it's better than the mustard pee poo yellow golds. And we'll likely only see it once a year so whiners should shaddap.

I'm surprised the all black look is our primary. I remember when we started doing the all black look as a MNF type of thing in the early JDR years. I dig it, even if the teal top black pants SHOULD be the primary. 
Also heard the teal pants could be used with any jersey? Someone correct me if I misheard.
Plenty of options and the teal alternates can be used 3 times a year, so fans should get a little taste of everything.

(04-19-2018, 02:23 PM)Inziladun Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:57 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Teal with the Black pants should be the primary.

or

Black with Teal Pants.

This is perhaps the most fair criticism I've heard of the uni's yet.

(04-19-2018, 01:48 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: when can we buy these?

I am going to get a Ramsey, or wait maybe Smith, uhhh how bout 4net, maybe Bouye, nah Ngakoue. It is way to hard to decide.

Or possible draft pick, the most exciting player in the draft, the electric, explosive, #8 Lamar Jackson

(04-19-2018, 12:44 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Odd to not have the qb in the picture.

No kidding.  Where is the token white dude?

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 03:08 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(04-19-2018, 01:45 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Absolutely boring, lacking creativity in any design element.  Grade on new uniforms....D

I think they failed to consider the 18-30 year old fan that's into the progressive swag look that teams like the Seahawks have.

People say these are old school but aren't we attempting to build a young and progressive mentality in Jax?  We're not the fat Green Bay fan so why go with their non-fashionable style.

(04-19-2018, 02:17 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

[Image: DbKgO0EVQAAaK4s.jpg]

What the hell?  Is this Cone Head Shaped Helmet custom fit for Peyton Manning?

Not diggin em on first impression. The white top-black pant combo is decent, but the teal top-black pant combo should have black numbers, and my God please outline the numbers in gold, black, pink, Anything!

Maybe they’ll grow on me. Oh well. Not that big a deal.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 03:10 PM by Teal Curtain.)

(04-19-2018, 02:37 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:48 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: when can we buy these?

I am going to get a Ramsey, or wait maybe Smith, uhhh how bout 4net, maybe Bouye, nah Ngakoue. It is way to hard to decide.

Or possible draft pick, the most exciting player in the draft, the electric, explosive, #8 Lamar Jackson

lol Lamar Jackson would have pick a different number

(04-19-2018, 03:07 PM)RedRooster28 Wrote: Not diggin em on first impression.  The white top-black pant combo is decent, but the teal top-black pant combo should have black numbers, and my God please outline the numbers in gold, black, pink, Anything!

Maybe they’ll grow on me.  Oh well.  Not that big a deal.

You are in the minority on that one. 
The white numbers are correct, just need an outline

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 03:15 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

THIS WAS THE APRIL FOOLS RELEASE

[Image: DZtA7zVX0AER78I_1.jpg]

FAST FORWARD APRIL 19

[Image: 20180419-Unis.jpg]

Yeah maybe it’s just the lack of outline that makes it look so off on that combo (and all combos). You’re probably right.

h8 on h8ers had to log online to say the new unis are great they look like football uniforms which is nice and good shame they're shutting down the old school forum but hey thems the breaks hop everyone is having a good day thanks for letting me use my device to post text via the World Wide Web it's been fun go jags
MAGIC FAIRY DUST:

It's Still Not Working.

Give me the April Fool's Unis all day long.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-19-2018, 03:05 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:45 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Absolutely boring, lacking creativity in any design element.  Grade on new uniforms....D

I think they failed to consider the 18-30 year old fan that's into the progressive swag look that teams like the Seahawks have.

People say these are old school but aren't we attempting to build a young and progressive mentality in Jax?  We're not the fat Green Bay fan so why go with their non-fashionable style.

(04-19-2018, 02:17 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [Image: DbKgO0EVQAAaK4s.jpg]

What the hell?  Is this Cone Head Shaped Helmet custom fit for Peyton Manning?

No.  I think this one is, though.

[Image: nervously_sipping_coffee_spaceballs.gif]

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

April fools was terrible. Actual ones are significantly better
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Those jerseys would look so terrible up close and in any commercial production

Terrible jerseys.

Outline the numbers and a stripe on the pant leg. Done.

My wife called them "boring" and "fardy-dardy." She's too cool for the classic look. Me? I'm all about comfort. The description sounds great, and I'm sure our guys will be able to run faster and farther in these. Wink