Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ESPN Ticker - Jaguars Expected to Sign Foles

(03-08-2019, 02:13 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Apparently they're looking at Teddy B too.

Foles isn't a done deal.

If we sign Foles, it would be a long term, expensive deal. Bridgewater would be nothing more than a short-term, bridge QB. I like that plan better.

Bridgewater and Haskins
No Fun

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-08-2019, 02:27 PM)nhiverson Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:13 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If we sign Foles, it would be a long term, expensive deal. Bridgewater would be nothing more than a short-term, bridge QB. I like that plan better.

Bridgewater and Haskins

That would make me so happy.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019, 02:45 PM by JagJohn.)

Do we have a link for the Teddy B rumour?

Ignore that, I decided to be a bit less lazy and scrolled back 5 posts.

(03-08-2019, 02:01 PM)Brett Wrote: https://twitter.com/WJXTBJackson/status/...9425831938

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019, 03:47 PM by rpr52121.)

If as a backup for $2 million sure. Otherwise...
[Image: giphy.gif]

#tankforteddy
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Foles isn't signing long term. It's like you forget he was on the verge of retiring not even 2 years ago. If anything it'll be a 2-3 year deal if that.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Here it goes Tongue

Blake is better then teddy!

(03-08-2019, 02:01 PM)Brett Wrote: https://twitter.com/WJXTBJackson/status/...9425831938

Would rather have Teddy than Foles.

(03-08-2019, 03:29 PM)Dimson Wrote: #tankforteddy

This

Hmm...maybe a little gamesmanship? Can’t see the Jags making a move for Ol’ Ted.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Ugh... I hope this is just a tactic to get Foles to take less because if you think the offense sucked last year its gonna be even worse with Bridgewater. Dudes best season was 2015 when he threw 14 touchdowns to 11 INTs. 14 TDs is also the number of touchdowns that Allen Robinson had in case some have forgotten.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Good grief.  If they do this I'll be seriously pissed.  Hopefully this is just some boneheaded writer spewing off at the keyboard.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-09-2019, 11:36 AM)Rico Wrote: Good grief.  If they do this I'll be seriously pissed.  Hopefully this is just some boneheaded writer spewing off at the keyboard.

I can’t see the jags staying in the conversation at those kind of numbers. 

I Don’t think he’s got a big enough market to drive the price that high either.

Rumors floating on twitter now that staff at the Jax Hyatt Regency downtown are saying Foles has checked into the hotel.

Tony Khan rents nearly an entire floor there as a residence, BTW.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 12:55 PM by nhiverson.)

(03-09-2019, 11:36 AM)Rico Wrote: Good grief.  If they do this I'll be seriously pissed.  Hopefully this is just some boneheaded writer spewing off at the keyboard.

They are on crack!! If Jags pay him that much they should be fired immediately whoever made the call.

I wouldn't mind Jags trying to get Golden Tate would be a good signing. Or maybe Tyrell Williams
No Fun

Hell, at those numbers you stick with Blake or give a shot to Rosen. No way in hell Foles is worth that! Would go down in history as the Jag’s largest FA [BLEEP] up in history.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-09-2019, 11:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I can’t see the jags staying in the conversation at those kind of numbers. 

What did I miss?  

I have pored over the last two pages of this thread and haven't seen any numbers assigned to any Foles' demands.

Link?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-09-2019, 02:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 11:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I can’t see the jags staying in the conversation at those kind of numbers. 

What did I miss?  

I have pored over the last two pages of this thread and haven't seen any numbers assigned to any Foles' demands.

Link?

It’s a number thrown out by an agent in a cbs web article. 

So, it’s really high. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agent...new-deals/

62 million guaranteed? Yea.... that’s not happening.