Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Draft Rumors and tweets

https://twitter.com/jpshadrick/status/11...24480?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2019, 06:01 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 05:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Id take Hockenson over both

Was just asking about Risner if Jonah is gone. Where do you have him ranked out of the tackles

1. Jonah Williams
2a. Jawaan Taylor
2b. Andre Dillard

4. Cody Ford
5. Dalton Risner
6. Greg Little
'02

(04-25-2019, 06:08 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 05:22 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Nice.

I wouldn't mind trading back to Atlanta, picking up their 2nd round pick, landing Sweat, trading back up into the first for Fant, and then landing McGary.

If we had that trade and still wound up with Hockenson, I am not sure if I would want to trade back up into the first, but if so, it would be for a RT like McGary, then either Ferguson, Lindstrom, or Savage or Abrams.

I don't see the Dolphins passing on Sweat at #13.

To be honest I  not certain Sweat gets past Detroit.

I could see Miami going front seven, but I think Christian Willing could be the pick if we trafet down and didn't take him at 7.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

The good ole Trubisky special.

(04-25-2019, 07:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/stat...3348078594

If you check out my last mock on here, I included a Jets-Raiders swap. 

I was doing if for Kyler Murray tho... but might the Raiders swap for Quennin Williams?

I'm not sure... they might be better off calling the Jets bluff. If the Jets want Ed Oliver for their scheme then they'll probably pick him even if he's graded below Quennin. The talk may just be about the possibility of Kyler Murray falling to #3, but that only maybe happens if the Dolphins trade falls through. 

Hmm...
'02

(04-25-2019, 06:13 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/jpshadrick/status/11...24480?s=21

TC said there were preliminary discussions yesterday but not so much today.

He said it can be tough with ten minutes remaining on the clock, but the good news is with the discussions, they can cut straight to the chase.

I'm left to wonder how far this team is willing to trade down and for what price.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 07:29 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/BCBCouch/status/1121...59489?s=19

Its gonna be one of the top defenders if one falls, Hockenson, or a trade back

Caldwell said the best opportunity he had to deal down was 2016.

Have received some preliminary offers but politely declined them, but has received offers (note plural). He said we could go down to 29 if need be but thinks they are in a good position.

Its gonna be one of the top defenders if one falls, Hockenson, or a trade back

(04-25-2019, 07:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its gonna be one of the top defenders if one falls, Hockenson, or a trade back

Beautiful

(04-25-2019, 07:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its gonna be one of the top defenders if one falls, Hockenson, or a trade back

I don't think Q. Williams falls.  

Everything I have heard is that if Oliver falls, Atlanta is interested in dealing up.

Also Pittsburgh is supposedly interested in moving into the top 10.

The only way I want a deal with the Steelers is if it involves a swap of first round picks, and next year's one.  If it involves next year's one...I might be okay with a 3 this year.

(04-25-2019, 07:37 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

I don't think Q. Williams falls.  

Everything I have heard is that if Oliver falls, Atlanta is interested in dealing up.

The only way I want a deal with the Steelers is if it involves a swap of first round picks, and next year's one.  If it involves next year's one...I might be okay with a 3 this year.

I think Oliver goes before Williams but neither will fall to us.  The best chance of one of the top defenders to fall would be Josh Allen but I dont think he makes it to us either

(04-25-2019, 07:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 07:37 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I don't think Q. Williams falls.  

I think Oliver goes before Williams but neither will fall to us.  The best chance of one of the top defenders to fall would be Josh Allen but I dont think he makes it to us either
Why do you see Allen falling?

(04-25-2019, 07:43 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 07:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think Oliver goes before Williams but neither will fall to us.  The best chance of one of the top defenders to fall would be Josh Allen but I dont think he makes it to us either
Why do you see Allen falling?

I said I dont see Allen making it to us

(04-25-2019, 07:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 07:43 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Why do you see Allen falling?

I said I dont see Allen making it to us

Let me rephrase.

Why do you think he is the most likely of the three to fall to us?

Reports out that buffalo is looking to trade up.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-25-2019, 07:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 07:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I said I dont see Allen making it to us

Let me rephrase.

Why do you think he is the most likely of the three to fall to us?

Because I think Oliver and Williams are better players.  I like Allen and think he is good I just think Oliver and Williams are better

It's a new day so new rumours Big Grin

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1121793108188860416

I'm tired of the Colts getting 'a ton' in draft trades