Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 NFL Draft Thread

Would love to grab Grier next pick, but just can't see the Jags doing it. They will live or die by the decision to sign Foles for so much money. I would take Metcalf if he is there, if not David Montgomery or best available tight end

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm all for Gardner or Know now

(04-26-2019, 09:19 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: There are concerns about how his knee is healing.

Yeah, I cannot remember a recent college RB drafted with an injury that has had a solid career. Gore and McGahee were drafted a long time ago.

Todd Gurley
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Chargers got themselves a nice little Secondary now in Derwin, Adderley, Hayward and King.

(04-26-2019, 09:19 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Would love to grab Grier next pick, but just can't see the Jags doing it. They will live or die by the decision to sign Foles for so much money. I would take Metcalf if he is there, if not David Montgomery or best available tight end

Mannnn... would love a Grier pick - they wont do it though.

Metcalf is a realistic option.. so is Montgomery or Metcalf if hes still there?

Rosen to Miami.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 09:22 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

Wow, Dolphins just secured the first pick for 2020 draft by acquiring Josh Rosen

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson would be nice...

(04-26-2019, 09:20 PM)Protozoa Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:19 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Yeah, I cannot remember a recent college RB drafted with an injury that has had a solid career. Gore and McGahee were drafted a long time ago.

Todd Gurley

Thanks. I forgot he tore ACL. Makes sense now with the arthritis.

Dang Isabella is gone. Was hoping Jags would have a chance for him

Cardinals are fielding the shortest team in history.

(04-26-2019, 09:25 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Cardinals are fielding the shortest team in history.

They haven't drafted a single offensive lineman, though. 

Kyler may killed facing Aaron Donald and Rams as well as the new San Fran's Bosa, et al.

(04-26-2019, 09:19 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Would love to grab Grier next pick, but just can't see the Jags doing it. They will live or die by the decision to sign Foles for so much money. I would take Metcalf if he is there, if not David Montgomery or best available tight end

Next year is gonna be loaded with QB's.

Metcalf/Knox/Sternberger/Gardner-Johnson

All sound good.

whats the deal with Ryan Finley? i am on the Grier hype train.... but alot of people seem to think hes the next QB off the board.

(04-26-2019, 09:06 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Apparently there are rumors about Metcalf using PEDS to get his body type.
He definitely did, he is body builder size. He isn't natural.

Maybe he has already failed and it hasn't leaked

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(04-26-2019, 09:29 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: Metcalf/Knox/Sternberger/Gardner-Johnson

All sound good.

+1

Metcalf going to Seattle

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 09:34 PM by Bullseye.)

Guys still on the board I want for the Jaguars...

Metcalf...welp went to Seattle.  Good pick for them.
Dionte Thompson
Hakeem Butler
Kelin Harmon
Michael Jordan
Jaylon Ferguson
Dawson Knox
Nate Davis
Jace Sternberger (though it isn't TC's type of TE)
and others..

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Metcalf is gone.