Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 NFL Draft Thread

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   2019 NFL Draft is finally here!  Our Jacksonville Jaguars own the #7 overall pick, and already secured signing free agent Nick Foles to a multi-year deal.  Now the Jaguars will try to meet reportedly their immediate position needs, including an Offensive Lineman, Running Back, Safety, Tight End, and Wide Receiver.

We wish the collective wisdom and braintrust of Shad Khan, Mark Lamping, Tom Coughlin, David Calwell, Head Coach Doug Marrone, and the Jaguars coaching, scouting, and player personnel staff, draft the best players that form the 2019 Jacksonville Jaguars roster, for the upcoming 2019 NFL Regular Season.

Arizona Cardinals are on the clock with their #1 overall pick, and the drama starts with both the NFL Network and ESPN provide compehensive coverage of the 2019 NFL Draft, with all First Round selections, and the other NFL teams, beginning right after 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Great luck to the Jaguars management from their War Room tonight, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!    Wink   Smile  Cool

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/teams/?team=JAX

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's a draft tonight? Hmm. Who knew.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The bot is running a little late

I live in Nashville, I'm staying away from downtown and watching from my couch!

(04-25-2019, 09:13 AM)Brett Wrote: I live in Nashville, I'm staying away from downtown and watching from my couch!
NO!

Dude. You gotta go. I heard it's actually a pretty incredible time. They have special areas for all teams that fans can hit up.

(04-25-2019, 09:17 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:13 AM)Brett Wrote: I live in Nashville, I'm staying away from downtown and watching from my couch!
NO!

Dude. You gotta go. I heard it's actually a pretty incredible time. They have special areas for all teams that fans can hit up.

Yeah I know....I've really thought about it but I hear rain is in our forecast, my wife may or may not be coming down with strep throat, etc. I might regret it but we'll see lol.

(04-25-2019, 09:19 AM)Brett Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:17 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: NO!

Yeah I know....I've really thought about it but I hear rain is in our forecast, my wife may or may not be coming down with strep throat, etc. I might regret it but we'll see lol.
Well then there you go. If she has strep you have to get out of the house. We can't have you getting sick too! It's just logical!

(04-25-2019, 09:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:19 AM)Brett Wrote: Yeah I know....I've really thought about it but I hear rain is in our forecast, my wife may or may not be coming down with strep throat, etc. I might regret it but we'll see lol.
Well then there you go. If she has strep you have to get out of the house. We can't have you getting sick too! It's just logical!

Haha, I love it. Too bad I would probably be the only Jaguars fan at the Draft Big Grin

Tonight is the best night of the year for the board. We talk about our first pick but most of the discussion should be towards who we take at the top of the 2nd and with our 3rds. Tomorrow will be fun too

(04-25-2019, 12:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Tonight is the best night of the year for the board.  We talk about our first pick but most of the discussion should be towards who we take at the top of the 2nd and with our 3rds.  Tomorrow will be fun too
I love those rounds more than the 1st. Trades happen all the time.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 01:01 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-25-2019, 12:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 12:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Tonight is the best night of the year for the board.  We talk about our first pick but most of the discussion should be towards who we take at the top of the 2nd and with our 3rds.  Tomorrow will be fun too
I love those rounds more than the 1st. Trades happen all the time.

Me too.  Day 2 is my favorite

We have the 6th pick tomorrow

"The Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock..."

"The 2019 NFL Draft brought to you by Geico!"

(10 advertisements later)

"The Detroit Lions are on the clock."

(04-25-2019, 02:34 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: "The Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock..."

every.....year

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(04-25-2019, 09:19 AM)Brett Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:17 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: NO!

Get away from her. It may be strep throat, it may be worse. Get out. Go downtown.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Jags will pull a Vikings and take too long to send their pick in.

Really excited, can't wait.

It's 10 pm here, draft starts at 2.00 am my time, will be a long wait and i'll be cursing them all when they'll go on commercial as Jags are on the clock but I love the draft.
Favourite day is day 2 for me as well though I will probably be exhausted tomorrow night.

4 hours to go!

finally draft day  Banana

What are the options for viewing the draft online?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(04-25-2019, 02:34 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: "The Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock..."

You forgot, "oh yeah, the Jaguars picked some guy.  Does he fit a need of theirs?  Who knows?"

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-25-2019, 07:25 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

You forgot, "oh yeah, the Jaguars picked some guy.  Does he fit a need of theirs?  Who knows?"

I am guessing they will talk more about Bortles and Nick Foles than anyone we actually pick. Unless they talk about what they think Jalen thinks of our pick.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.