Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Doug Marrone

(09-17-2019, 08:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 08:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Agreed.

In summing up today's press conference,, Hays Carylon remarked how there were so many defensive players there in support of Jalen Ramsey.  Not only does that belie the "Ramsey as cancer" narrative, but it indicates a substantial number of players may have lost respect for/faith in Marrone.

If this is true, Marrone must go.

Maybe I missed some tweets but I only saw the Myles Jack and Josh Robinson attended. Also, for me, it's questionable to say they were there specifically to support him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah let a rookie QB with no prior NFL experience leading up to this game try and read an NFL formation to decide whether to run or pass. Brilliant plan coaches. Get them out of here.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-18-2019, 05:20 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Yeah let a rookie QB with no prior NFL experience leading up to this game try and read an NFL formation to decide whether to run or pass. Brilliant plan coaches. Get them out of here.

He read it correctly. He read nearly every play in that 4th quarter correctly. I'm not sure agenda with this argument?

Minshew "knows a lot because he's seen alot"
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-18-2019, 05:26 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Minshew "knows a lot because he's seen alot"

Yep, he knows how to hit the gaps.

(09-18-2019, 04:28 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 08:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote: In summing up today's press conference,, Hays Carylon remarked how there were so many defensive players there in support of Jalen Ramsey.  Not only does that belie the "Ramsey as cancer" narrative, but it indicates a substantial number of players may have lost respect for/faith in Marrone.

If this is true, Marrone must go.

Maybe I missed some tweets but I only saw the Myles Jack and Josh Robinson attended. Also, for me, it's questionable to say they were there specifically to support him.
Why else would they be there? It's not a players press conference, only coaches were speaking.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-18-2019, 03:19 PM)uthill Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 02:16 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Ramseys actions have all but cemented Marrone here. The team will never let the public see a player dictate coaching choices. If so you will never get another quality head coach again. No coach worth his salt would go to a team that has displayed the fact that the players make the damn choices. Period.

If they get beat tomorrow night, trade Ramsey and fire Moron.

For the sake of argument, let's say TC fires Marrone after Thursday. Who takes over as interim coach? Capers has some previous head coaching experience. Does Coughlin come down from the box? Does Wash take over? Hiring someone off the street would be unlikely. Maybe you keep Ramsey and make him the coach, lol.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-18-2019, 06:13 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 03:19 PM)uthill Wrote: If they get beat tomorrow night, trade Ramsey and fire Moron.

For the sake of argument, let's say TC fires Marrone after Thursday. Who takes over as interim coach? Capers has some previous head coaching experience. Does Coughlin come down from the box? Does Wash take over? Hiring someone off the street would be unlikely. Maybe you keep Ramsey and make him the coach, lol.

I don't know. But if Ramsey is still here they will have to run it by him first I suppose.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-18-2019, 03:19 PM)uthill Wrote: If they get beat tomorrow night, trade Ramsey and fire Moron.

DeFlippo is who I go with.

If the HC isn't calling plays, they don't matter too much. Moron sticks his nose in the offense and defense too much. Anyone with a brain can call timeouts, challenges, etc.

Ramsey? LOL

No chance.

But Ramsey's dad?
'02

(09-18-2019, 08:25 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 06:13 PM)hb1148 Wrote: For the sake of argument, let's say TC fires Marrone after Thursday. Who takes over as interim coach? Capers has some previous head coaching experience. Does Coughlin come down from the box? Does Wash take over? Hiring someone off the street would be unlikely. Maybe you keep Ramsey and make him the coach, lol.

Ramsey? LOL

No chance.

But Ramsey's dad?

I'm sure Ramsey thinks he'd be the best HC in the league.

(09-18-2019, 08:56 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 08:25 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Ramsey? LOL

No chance.

But Ramsey's dad?

I'm sure Ramsey thinks he'd be the best HC in the league.

HC = Head Case?  Top ten, maybe top five, not the best.

Do you seriously think anyone wants wash to stay.  His pansy playcalls are a huge part of the problem...6 years and still getting excused...i hope this is serious sarcasm, smh
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I hope they keep Ramsey over marrone. Listing to Marrone talk during is press conferences irks my nerves so much he sounds like he knows nothing. I hoping they was just keeping him around since it was a short week and then the fire him on Friday win or lose. There is going to be coaches lining up to be able to coach this defense. We need to be running a pressing man defense and blitzing a lot with the corners we and the speed we have at lb. that will help are run defense also. Since Are lb are fast. And not big they blitz to help the run and pass defenses.

(09-18-2019, 05:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 04:28 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Maybe I missed some tweets but I only saw the Myles Jack and Josh Robinson attended. Also, for me, it's questionable to say they were there specifically to support him.
Why else would they be there? It's not a players press conference, only coaches were speaking.

I don't know what you're talking about, the main part of the press conference was a player speaking.

(09-18-2019, 09:40 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 06:13 PM)hb1148 Wrote: For the sake of argument, let's say TC fires Marrone after Thursday. Who takes over as interim coach? Capers has some previous head coaching experience. Does Coughlin come down from the box? Does Wash take over? Hiring someone off the street would be unlikely. Maybe you keep Ramsey and make him the coach, lol.
Do you seriously think anyone wants wash to stay.  His pansy playcalls are a huge part of the problem...6 years and still getting excused...i hope this is serious sarcasm, smh

Maybe you should re-read my post Sparky, nowhere did I say I wanted Wash to stay.

I feel bad for the fellow passionate fans of the team/organization. This last calendar year has been a steady kick in the cajones.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 08:06 AM by Jagwired.)

(09-19-2019, 07:47 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: I feel bad for the fellow passionate fans of the team/organization. This last calendar year has been a steady kick in the cajones.
I gladly accept your pity. Thank you. My jewels feel like Mike Tysons speed bag. Cry
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I can't wait to break out my jig shoes when Marrone and his lackeys finally get fired.. I don't know when it'll happen, but when it does, I'm jiggin my [BLEEP] off..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]