Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Doug Marrone

There's not a whole lot to be said. It's painfully obvious he has no control over the team. If Tom Coughlin is up to the job, and is willing, bring him in to instill discipline and allow time to find a HC replacement. 

Oh, Todd Wash needs to go, as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agreed..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Signed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Yeah.

I doubt Coughlin will take that gig, but I’m all for it.

Caldwell needs to be shown the door as well. One anomaly of a season has saved his [BLEEP] for far too long. Time for a new FO.

Should of been fired when he threw the AFC championship game, but we have a tendency to hold on to hopes and dreams.

Zero discipline today. Way too many penalties. The personal fouls, I mean, have we not learned from last year? Not to mention piss poor tackling. Something needs to be done.

I don't think Coughlin would do it. The team doesn't resemble the Coughlin approach whatsoever. They're always looking for dumb penalties and lack any sort of technical discipline. Just look like a bunch of overpaid babies.
No pain, no gain.

He should have been gone last year. Garbage with garbage assistants

I was on the fence about Marrone, but he just excused Jack's ejection with Lageman. Tried arguing "we're not out there, we don't know what's being said on the field" and then said both players should have been ejected, not just Jack.

Its clear where the lack of composure and where the defense's petulant-child attitude comes from: the head coach who refuses to hold the team accountable.

Fire Marrone. Actually, just fire everybody at this point. Let Keenan be HC for a "feel good story" for all I care at this point.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Agreed. But Coughlin is not the answer. He is out of the loop and irrelevant, he would lose the team.

(09-08-2019, 04:21 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Agreed. But Coughlin is not the answer. He is out of the loop and irrelevant, he would lose the team.

It's already lost..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Should have cut bait. Would rather have seen them give Mike McCarthy or Bruce Arians a chance this off season.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Damn right, this team was not ready for the season; and for all things holy get rid of this freaking curse hanging over this team..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-08-2019, 04:24 PM)Ronster Wrote: Damn right, this team was not ready for the season; and for all things holy get rid of this freaking curse hanging over this team..

Are there any ordained coaches that work weekends as a priest?

I said before the season can Marrone get control back and some seemed to think it wasn't an issue.

That is the answer but will they do it?

(09-08-2019, 04:24 PM)Ronster Wrote: Damn right, this team was not ready for the season; and for all things holy get rid of this freaking curse hanging over this team..

This rapid decline did all start from Marrone calling that pointless 2 against the Jets.

The football gods had new enemies to fight but this hubris angered them and decided to send us back to our usual football in the groin existence.

Agreed total lack of control top to bottom on this team
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-08-2019, 04:21 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Agreed. But Coughlin is not the answer. He is out of the loop and irrelevant, he would lose the team.

Not intending to argumentative, but how do you come to this conclusion? Coughlin works both the FO and the locker room.  I'm thinking there's probably no one more in tune with what's happening than him.