Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey thread (merged)

(10-15-2019, 09:49 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I can't wait to watch how this franchise continues to [BLEEP] everything up, like they always do.

And It's official.. The distraction is gone right guys? So now this team has no business losing another game going forward.

He didn’t want to be here to the point where he started FAKING AN INJURY. What a stand up guy he is.

https://twitter.com/vinnybonsignore/stat...80352?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Idk about most overrated, but I definitely appreciated the haul as well.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(10-15-2019, 09:51 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 09:49 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I can't wait to watch how this franchise continues to [BLEEP] everything up, like they always do.

And It's official.. The distraction is gone right guys? So now this team has no business losing another game going forward.

He didn’t want to be here to the point where he started FAKING AN INJURY. What a stand up guy he is.

Its that LA weather, just cured his back ache immediately without all that humidity.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Lets hope Atlanta and Matt Ryan/Julio Jones tear up the Rams defense, specifically the cornerbacks.

And yet we're going to end up dumping Coughlin at the end of the year anyways.. The one who was the main cause of all of this and we'll be back at stage one.

Another rebuild without our best player. Classic Jags.

I find it crazy that some of you all want to drop Caldwell, he's a pretty good GM. Now Coughlin, Bologna, and Wash on the other hand...
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Glad he is gone. He didn't want to be here and the Jags got good compensation for him.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019, 09:58 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(10-15-2019, 08:56 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Post Ramsey questions:

1.  Knowing that Foles should be healthy by mid to late November, and having a better idea what we have in Minshew, what would you do with the extra draft capital?

Would you:

A.  Still invest in the QB position?

B.  Use the draft capital to rebuild the defensive line?

c.  Use the draft capital to build the offensive line?

D.  USe the draft capital to acquire a vet like Trent Williams?

E.  Use the draft capital to trade up?

F.  Use the draft capital to trade back and accumulate more picks?

I need to see where we are after the season. Personally, I would look to use picks on the O-line and CB in round 1 and NT in round 2. That is just a rough estimate though. It all depends on how the draft shakes out. If either Georgia LT Andrew Thomas or Washington LT Trey Adams are on the board when we pick, I'm all over that, but otherwise I need to see who falls to our picks. I really love prospects like Auburn NT Derrick Brown, LSU Safety Grant Delpit, Wisconsin C Tyler Biadasz, LSU CB Kristian Fulton, Stanford CB Paulson Adebo, Ohio State CB Jeffrey Okudah, Missouri TE Albert Okwuegbunam.

It feels like I just read one of AB's English Lit essays..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-15-2019, 08:56 PM)Bullseye Wrote: A. Still invest in the QB position?

B. Use the draft capital to rebuild the defensive line?

c. Use the draft capital to build the offensive line?

D. USe the draft capital to acquire a vet like Trent Williams?

E. Use the draft capital to trade up?

F. Use the draft capital to trade back and accumulate more picks?

A. We'll see with a few more games, but probably yes. Minshew looks like he could be a mid level purgatory type starting QB, but I would be much more comfortable about drafting a QB in addition.

B. Yes, always draft DL.

C. Yes, our oline is missing at least 3 starting quality players.

D. Definitely not. We're entering a soft rebuild right now. We need all of those picks to fill our numerous holes.

E. Only if we're in love with a franchise QB prospect.

F. Yes, please trade down. We need to have as many tickets to the ride as possible.

(10-15-2019, 09:51 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Idk about most overrated, but I definitely appreciated the haul as well.

Not sure if he is the most overrated but he is one of them.  Bouye is one of the most underrated

If i was Yannick I would now sit out till he gets paid/traded this proves you can get what you want from the front office/owner..
No Fun

Ditto.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-15-2019, 10:00 PM)nhiverson Wrote: If i was Yannick I would now sit out till he gets paid/traded this proves you can get what you want from the front office/owner..

I'm not a fan of the "inmates running the asylum" phrase but boy oh boy is this something that I fear for the future of this team.

I understand both sides of this issue but this is a very tricky situation...

(10-15-2019, 09:54 PM)enigma Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 09:51 PM)knarnn Wrote: He didn’t want to be here to the point where he started FAKING AN INJURY. What a stand up guy he is.

Lets hope Atlanta and Matt Ryan/Julio Jones tear up the Rams defense, specifically the cornerbacks.

Jalen will get pick on just like he did in the KC and Ten game

Can't say I wish him well. I hope he has an underwhelming career and is forgotten in 2 seasons time.

Wish we'd have gotten a little more out of the trade. 2 firsts is good, but with one of those firsts we've gotta replace: Ramsey. And who knows what happens with either of those firsts. I mean if they work out, great. But our history in the first round hasn't been great. (Rams have three of our last so many first-rounders now)

Oh well, I bet ESPN is happy. More commercial time on day 1 of the draft.

(10-15-2019, 10:00 PM)nhiverson Wrote: If i was Yannick I would now sit out till he gets paid/traded this proves you can get what you want from the front office/owner..

Yannick has integrity and wants to be there with his teammates.  Just because Jalen is a soft little crybaby girl you think yannick should be one too?

Imagine being so delusional/hateful you actually believe what the OP posted LOL

(10-15-2019, 10:04 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Can't say I wish him well.  I hope he has an underwhelming career and is forgotten in 2 seasons time.

Wish we'd have gotten a little more out of the trade.  2 firsts is good, but with one of those firsts we've gotta replace: Ramsey.  And who knows what happens with either of those firsts.  I mean if they work out, great.  But our history in the first round hasn't been great.  (Rams have three of our last so many first-rounders now)

Oh well, I bet ESPN is happy.  More commercial time on day 1 of the draft.

I stopped watching those buffoons with how lousy their draft analysis is overall.

No better than you or I.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019, 10:13 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(10-15-2019, 09:30 PM)enigma Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 09:19 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Ok old man.

I'm still waiting on the pigeon-carrier to deliver the news

I was in an area with no service, so I didn't even bother to check my phone. Once I was home, I'd much rather check the computer, than the phone. It's bigger print and I'm old, can't see too well..... satisfied? LOL