Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

If roping a rookie into a penalty is worth 2 first rounders, Ramsey is incredible.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 11:41 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Ramsey a special teamer now, lol

Way too easy. Never seen the Seattle D so out of position.

Man, I'm just exhausted trying to root for the betterment of the Jags.

This Seahawks team is playing horrible right now.

I can't watch this crap anymore.

This Seahawks defense is making Gurley look like Bo Jackson.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 11:51 PM by nejagsfan.)

Total trap game... Seattle didn't come into this one prepared at all.... Seriously 10 and 2 and they're playing like this

(12-08-2019, 11:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I can't watch this  crap anymore.

I'm with you I'm turning this crap off

Ramsey getting schooled again by a rookie

(12-08-2019, 11:51 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Total trap game... Seattle didn't come into this one prepared at all.... Seriously 10 and 2 and they're playing like this

(12-08-2019, 11:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I can't watch this  crap anymore.

I'm with you I'm turning this crap off

Rigged nfl

(12-08-2019, 11:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey getting schooled again by a rookie
hahahahaha You have a weird obsession.

Meanwhile, since the Ramsey trade, the Jags are 1-6 and the Rams are 5-2.....

(12-09-2019, 09:26 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 11:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey getting schooled again by a rookie

Several on here do. It’s not healthy.

Yet both teams will be watching the playoffs on their couches. 

Ramsey being completely absent from stopping the run tells you everything you need to know about him.

(12-09-2019, 09:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 09:26 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: hahahahaha You have a weird obsession.

Yet both teams will be watching the playoffs on their couches. 

Ramsey being completely absent from stopping the run tells you everything you need to know about him.
Why are you still worried about Ramsey?

I'd also go quickly check the Rams schedule here coming up and the Vikings schedule. Rams could certainly still make the playoffs if they beat the Cowboys and Cardinals.

(12-09-2019, 10:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 09:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yet both teams will be watching the playoffs on their couches. 

I'd also go quickly check the Rams schedule here coming up and the Vikings schedule. Rams could certainly still make the playoffs if they beat the Cowboys and Cardinals.

I am not worried about him. I am just observant and naturally as any Jaguar fan should, rooting against his team for better draft position. Seems like you would be perfectly happy with them winning out so you can come in here and pound your chest that we made a mistake trading a disgruntled player for a kings ransom.

(12-09-2019, 10:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 10:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Why are you still worried about Ramsey?

I am not worried about him. I am just observant and naturally as any Jaguar fan should, rooting against his team for better draft position. Seems like you would be perfectly happy with them winning out so you can come in here and pound your chest that we made a mistake trading a disgruntled player for a kings ransom.
Ah the old "A real fan" tactic..... Classic.

I would love the Rams to lose out. However, it's not likely and continuing to check social media to see what your "ex girlfriend" is up to these days isn't healthy.

(12-09-2019, 11:11 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 10:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am not worried about him. I am just observant and naturally as any Jaguar fan should, rooting against his team for better draft position. Seems like you would be perfectly happy with them winning out so you can come in here and pound your chest that we made a mistake trading a disgruntled player for a kings ransom.
Ah the old "A real fan" tactic..... Classic.

I would love the Rams to lose out. However, it's not likely and continuing to check social media to see what your "ex girlfriend" is up to these days isn't healthy.

I assume by "check social media to see what he is up to", you mean watching him on NBC on Sunday avoiding potential injury by not stopping the run.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 11:39 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Do you think if he was here he would of been able to stop the run or score points on offense?  Have you seen Ramsey's run defense since being traded?

(12-09-2019, 10:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 09:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yet both teams will be watching the playoffs on their couches. 

Ramsey being completely absent from stopping the run tells you everything you need to know about him. You think those 2 records are because of Ramsey? lol

Why do you get in your feelings when people say something about Ramsey?  Fowler has been killing it by the way and hes an ex Jag.  Most people on here keep up with all the ex Jags so we talk about how theyre doing

(12-09-2019, 11:33 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 09:26 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: hahahahaha You have a weird obsession.

Do you think if he was here he would of been able to stop the run or score points on offense?  Have you seen Ramsey's run defense since being traded?

(12-09-2019, 10:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Why are you still worried about Ramsey?

Why do you get in your feelings when people say something about Ramsey?  Fowler has been killing it by the way and hes an ex Jag.  Most people on here keep up with all the ex Jags so we talk about how theyre doing
If you think the run defense is the only issue, then I can't help you.

(12-09-2019, 12:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 11:33 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Do you think if he was here he would of been able to stop the run or score points on offense?  Have you seen Ramsey's run defense since being traded?

If you think the run defense is the only issue, then I can't help you.

I never said that, it's the biggest issue by far though

(12-09-2019, 12:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 12:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: If you think the run defense is the only issue, then I can't help you.

I never said that, it's the biggest issue by far though
No one cares about a corners run defense though. If you are relying on your cover corner to help with run defense, you have major issues.