Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

Here's a thread for those with a vested interest in how bad the Rams perform for the rest of this year.

Let's get those draft picks as to be as good as possible!

Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They will definitely be on my weekly radar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sadly, it looks like the Rams have what look like a couple of get-right games with Atlanta and Cincy coming up. Hopefully this weekend, the Falcons can play like they were supposed to when the season started. Those dudes were supposed to be super bowl contenders this year.

(10-17-2019, 12:12 PM)scottyg Wrote: Sadly, it looks like the Rams have what look like a couple of get-right games with Atlanta and Cincy coming up.  Hopefully this weekend, the Falcons can play like they were supposed to when the season started.  Those dudes were supposed to be super bowl contenders this year.

Ramsey v Julio will be fun to watch.

Here's hoping Julio gets 7 catches for 100 and 2 TDs lol

(10-17-2019, 12:27 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 12:12 PM)scottyg Wrote: Sadly, it looks like the Rams have what look like a couple of get-right games with Atlanta and Cincy coming up.  Hopefully this weekend, the Falcons can play like they were supposed to when the season started.  Those dudes were supposed to be super bowl contenders this year.

Ramsey v Julio will be fun to watch.

I'm gonna say for the first time it'll be a WR that's constantly in his ear - Jalen's trash talking is going to come off as sad pathetic crap since he got punked by an 80 year old man.

12 catches, 178 yards 3 TDs

(10-17-2019, 12:31 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 12:27 PM)Kane Wrote: Ramsey v Julio will be fun to watch.

I'm gonna say for the first time it'll be a WR that's constantly in his ear - Jalen's trash talking is going to come off as sad pathetic crap since he got punked by an 80 year old man.

I don't know Julio as much as a Falcon fan (or maybe Bama fan) would... but he doesn't strike me as a talker.
Maybe he is... but I always thought of Julio as a Larry Fitz kind of guy...

am I wrong? (love your stats for him btw, so does my gf who owns Julio in fantasy and has been mostly disappointed so far haha)

(10-17-2019, 12:33 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 12:31 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I'm gonna say for the first time it'll be a WR that's constantly in his ear - Jalen's trash talking is going to come off as sad pathetic crap since he got punked by an 80 year old man.

I don't know Julio as much as a Falcon fan (or maybe Bama fan) would... but he doesn't strike me as a talker.

am I wrong? (love your stats for him btw, so does my gf who owns Julio in fantasy and has been mostly disappointed so far haha)

Nah, I've never heard of him as a talker - but why not give back what Jalen loves to dish out?

Either way, I just don't see Ramsey being able to match up well with Julio's size and speed.

(10-17-2019, 12:34 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 12:33 PM)Kane Wrote: I don't know Julio as much as a Falcon fan (or maybe Bama fan) would... but he doesn't strike me as a talker.

Nah, I've never heard of him as a talker - but why not give back what Jalen loves to dish out?

Either way, I just don't see Ramsey being able to match up well with Julio's size and speed.

One good block on a running play should get that back a little sore...

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019, 05:00 PM by JagFan81.)

I imagine this thread will be a rollercoaster of what a bust/ why couldnt we work it out?

Hoping they lose the rest. I never wish injury on a player but with Ramsey......

I have to eat some humble pie on Ramsey. I was a big fan, had high hopes and wanted him to stay whatever, hes a talent but his 'injury' and lack of any thanks to Jacksonville or the fans has really soured me. That's a punk move. I criticized some for comparing him to AB. I was wrong. You cant buy class.

I've thought a lot about just why players with roots in the hood......are more appreciative of the opportunity
that the NFL gives them.
And why jr .... a more "middle class" type seems to act so dang ghetto.....all the gucci, brinks, money money stuff
what ever.....his conceited, self centered and me and only about me personality
will maybe fit in in LA....or not.
At this point....I surely don't care.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Julio is about to destroy Ramsey, guarantee he can’t cover him.

I belieave Julio is a player who lets his play on the field do the talking.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

How ironic would be if Ramsey hurt his back in this game? Not that I'm for seeing any player get hurt, but he screwed the Jags and played mind games for weeks, potentially being a deciding factor in a win vs a loss. I just want to see him become a non-factor in helping the Rams. And of course for the Rams to not make the playoffs.

Man Atlanta's line might be worse than ours. Good grief. Rams still losing, which is nice.

(10-20-2019, 01:27 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Man Atlanta's line might be worse than ours. Good grief. Rams still losing, which is nice.

I don't disagree, but that Rams D-line is the BEST unit in the entire NFL.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 01:38 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

Ramsey beat by Julio there, very good route. Also. Fowler Jr. is a monster. Another guy we let get away somehow. Sheesh.

Ramsey is dominating right now.

ITS A MIRACLE! HIS BACK IS HEALED!

..... Nope, he was just a QUITTER.

Through the first half, Julio has 3 catches for 69 yards.

Beat Ramsey on a long play and then two plays later beat him again but the ball was overthrown by a couple yards.