Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(03-26-2020, 08:51 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This Virus is pretty weird so far. It's not just taking down older people and people with preexisting conditions. They're linking it now to blood types. Apparently Type A blood types are more likely to catch the worse of the virus symptom and sickness wise. And then 0 types are somewhat in the clear. Does anybody believe this is all inked to 5G though? And I am asking honestly.

Not putting a tin foil hat on or anything but they said 5G originated in Wuhan and then the 2nd biggest place it was rolled out in was apparently Italy? Is their any validity to this? I still think it's wet market related. But I have also heard plenty of cases against 5G going back for nearly two years now with people measuring it's effects and fearing the negatives it may have on people in general.

This is weird. I had a friend on Facebook tell me if I had 5G to turn it off but didn't explain why. What the heck does 5G have to do with this? That's just weird.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-28-2020, 12:11 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:51 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This Virus is pretty weird so far. It's not just taking down older people and people with preexisting conditions. They're linking it now to blood types. Apparently Type A blood types are more likely to catch the worse of the virus symptom and sickness wise. And then 0 types are somewhat in the clear. Does anybody believe this is all inked to 5G though? And I am asking honestly.

Not putting a tin foil hat on or anything but they said 5G originated in Wuhan and then the 2nd biggest place it was rolled out in was apparently Italy? Is their any validity to this? I still think it's wet market related. But I have also heard plenty of cases against 5G going back for nearly two years now with people measuring it's effects and fearing the negatives it may have on people in general.

This is weird. I had a friend on Facebook tell me if I had 5G to turn it off but didn't explain why. What the heck does 5G have to do with this? That's just weird.

Nothing at all. It's a worthless conspiracy theory.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 08:04 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

For some historical perspective, the COVID-19 task force was formed the same month Pelosi handed out impeachment pens to her goons.

5G isn't the same as the 5G setting of your wi-fi router.
5G is the 5th generation mobile connection, which uses powerful short-distance microwave signals. Many believe this technology is unhealthy to humans.

NYCJAGS should be happy t know both DeBlasio and Cuomo say NY has the PPE to meet the immediate needs. I guess the millions of units the WH said was on the way was in fact on the way.

(03-28-2020, 08:28 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: 5G isn't the same as the 5G setting of your wi-fi router.
5G is the 5th generation mobile connection, which uses powerful short-distance microwave signals.  Many believe this technology is unhealthy to humans.

It would not be the first time....

[Image: 7d013c9ddf5c8f54414cd515e8853845.jpg]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

200 cases in the state of Kansas.... LOCKDOWN.

(03-28-2020, 12:11 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

5G cell signals use millimeter wave (MMW) technology. That's the same tech that drew some flak a few years back when the TSA started using it in their nudie-box scanners instead of the actually dangerous backscatter X-rays, with the argument being something about how it can "unzip" your DNA. From what I gather, that's the same argument being made here. I don't know how that ties in with coronavirus unless the claim is that your cells being "unzipped" by a constant, undetectable amount of MMW makes you susceptible to the virus getting in? Or something?

Considering federally enforced quarantine of states....

I picked a heckuva day to quit drinking.

(03-28-2020, 08:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: For some historical perspective, the COVID-19 task force was formed the same month Pelosi handed out impeachment pens to her goons.

Just to keep things in perspective... 

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/12436453...45664?s=19
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 04:38 PM by jj82284.)

Stay @ home order for anyone over 65.

Even pets can get it from humans.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/cat-in-bel...rus-report

(03-28-2020, 04:26 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 08:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: For some historical perspective, the COVID-19 task force was formed the same month Pelosi handed out impeachment pens to her goons.

Just to keep things in perspective... 

You completely missed the point.

(03-28-2020, 04:37 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Stay @ home order for anyone over 65.

Would be nice if it applied to the Washington crowd...…...ALL of them.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-28-2020, 07:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 04:26 PM)Gabe Wrote: Just to keep things in perspective... 

You completely missed the point.

Oh, I got your point. Figured I'd draw attention to the part that was unnecessarily included, considering Trump's amazing social distancing behavior.

I know the USA want to be first in everything, but this isn't one of those things worth winning.

Until there is isolation for 6-8 weeks, this threatens to become the biggest disaster on home soil.

Flights in the USA still going ahead....MADNESS!!!!

The typical crap "Thoughts and prayers" wont be enough.

(03-28-2020, 11:03 PM)captivating Wrote: I know the USA want to be first in everything, but this isn't one of those things worth winning.

Until there is isolation for 6-8 weeks, this threatens to become the biggest disaster on home soil.

Total isolation for 6 to 8 weeks will be the biggest disaster on home soil.

We all said this was going to be the rough week. Accelerating testing and clearing the backlog of kits was going to cause artificial spikes in the #s. But no, let's freak out 2.0.

(03-29-2020, 04:19 AM)jj82284 Wrote: We all said this was going to be the rough week.  Accelerating testing and clearing the backlog of kits was going to cause artificial spikes in the #s.  But no, let's freak out 2.0.

1k death increase in 24 hours will frighten a lot of people