Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
QB's

Trask 433 yards, 4 TDs, 0Ints

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2020, 08:11 PM by jaglyn.)

Best QB i've seen at UF

The reward for having to suffer through a bunch of mediocre QBs that came after Teebs

(12-05-2020, 08:09 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Best QB i've seen at UF

I agree

After watching Fields and Trask back to back, I can say I've changed my mind about Fields. He's got some great tools but he's probably not NFL ready right off the bat.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Watching this BYU

The reward for having to suffer through a bunch of mediocre QBs that came after Teebs

Florida has yet to have a good NFL QB so that's not saying a whole lot.

(12-05-2020, 09:00 PM)Upper Wrote:

Florida has yet to have a good NFL QB so that's not saying a whole lot.

3 Heisman trophy winners you would know nothing about.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2020, 09:05 PM by Upper.)

(12-05-2020, 08:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Yea. That second to last throw for Wilson before half..... something about this kid.

I just got to turn the game on but twitter was buzzing about this throw, is it the one you mean? Those are the types of throws that separate the top tier of QBs from the Trasks and Jones' in this class.

https://twitter.com/BillyM_91/status/133...4311993348

(12-05-2020, 09:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 09:00 PM)Upper Wrote: Florida has yet to have a good NFL QB so that's not saying a whole lot.

3 Heisman trophy winners you would know nothing about.

The funny thing is you actually think one of them was good in the NFL.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2020, 09:09 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-05-2020, 09:02 PM)Upper Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 08:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Yea. That second to last throw for Wilson before half..... something about this kid.

I just got to turn the game on but twitter was buzzing about this throw, is it the one you mean? Those are the types of throws that separate the top tier of QBs from the Trasks and Jones' in this class.

(12-05-2020, 09:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 3 Heisman trophy winners you would know nothing about.

Has more playoff wins than Lamar Jackson, and a winning record.  We know you don't like Trask and don't jump on the band wagon when he keeps showing out and doing big things.  Dont jump on the Florida bandwagon either when we when our next chip wether it be this year or next because its coming soon

(12-05-2020, 09:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 3 Heisman trophy winners you would know nothing about.

Lol, Trask could make that throw in his sleep. Lol

I'm a huge Trask fan, for the Gators. Unlike you, for the millionth time, I am able to separate my college fandom from my NFL evaluation process. There is zero chance he could throw the ball on a rope rolling out across his body like Wilson did. Hell, he couldn't put that much zip on the ball with a perfect pocket delivery.

Yea. That’s the throw. Very Mahomes/Rodgers like.

Coastal Carolina's D-line is dominating the BYU O-Line.

(12-05-2020, 09:24 PM)Upper Wrote: I'm a huge Trask fan, for the Gators. Unlike you, for the millionth time, I am able to separate my college fandom from my NFL evaluation process. There is zero chance he could throw the ball on a rope rolling out across his body like Wilson did. Hell, he couldn't put that much zip on the ball with a perfect pocket delivery.

He's done it multiple times in the pocket.  I'm able to seperate college from pros as well.  I didnt want Bryan, I wanted Cooper when we took Fowler although I knew Fowler was better than Beasley.  I haven't liked a Florida QB since Tebow but I know Tebow is no where near the passer Trask is.

(12-05-2020, 09:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 09:24 PM)Upper Wrote: I'm a huge Trask fan, for the Gators. Unlike you, for the millionth time, I am able to separate my college fandom from my NFL evaluation process. There is zero chance he could throw the ball on a rope rolling out across his body like Wilson did. Hell, he couldn't put that much zip on the ball with a perfect pocket delivery.

He's done it multiple times in the pocket.  I'm able to seperate college from pros as well.  I didnt want Bryan, I wanted Cooper when we took Fowler although I knew Fowler was better than Beasley.  I haven't liked a Florida QB since Tebow but I know Tebow is no where near the passer Trask is.
You can’t separate your fandom for any team.

Whether it’s the Jags or Gators. You are blinded. You said Minshew was better than.... never mind.

(12-05-2020, 09:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 09:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He's done it multiple times in the pocket.  I'm able to seperate college from pros as well.  I didnt want Bryan, I wanted Cooper when we took Fowler although I knew Fowler was better than Beasley.  I haven't liked a Florida QB since Tebow but I know Tebow is no where near the passer Trask is.
You can’t separate your fandom for any team.

Whether it’s the Jags or Gators. You are blinded. You said Minshew was better than.... never mind.

He was last year and before he got hurt.

(12-05-2020, 09:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 09:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You can’t separate your fandom for any team.

He was last year and before he got hurt.
Case and point.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2020, 09:52 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-05-2020, 09:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 09:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He was last year and before he got hurt.
Case and point.

Oh yeah, Metcalf is trash lol. Should of drafted Haskins, cmon man

Can Wilson do it

Lol

Reminds me of Rams and Titans SB

(12-05-2020, 09:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 09:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Case and point.

Oh yeah, Metcalf is trash lol.  Should of drafted Haskins, cmon man

Can Wilson do it
Well I’ve already admitted that I whiffed on Metcalf (as did many others) but that’s not what we are talking about.

Claiming Minshew is better when he can’t even beat out Glennon isn’t the same as missing on a player pre-draft. It’s much much much worse.

I watched the BYU game tonight after seeing Zach Wilson mentioned in this thread. The kid has a laser arm, even on deep throws.
His team lost tonight because of CC’s defense and the fact that apparently BYU require its receivers to dip their hands in concrete before the game. So many dropped and stripped passes.
I appreciated Wilson’s push off of the CC Dlineman talking smack in his face after he tried to hurdle a tackler.