Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 - NFL Mock Draft Simulator

Find me a better draft, i'll wait...

1.Trevor Lawrence
QB Clemson

25.Christian Barmore
DT Alabama

33.Rondale Moore
WR Purdue

45.Brevin Jordan
TE Miami (FL)

65.Teven Jenkins
OT Oklahoma State

98.Andre Cisco
S Syracuse

122.Chuba Hubbard
RB Oklahoma State

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-17-2021, 10:15 PM)JNev Wrote: Find me a better draft, i'll wait...

1.Trevor Lawrence
QB Clemson

25.Christian Barmore
DT Alabama

33.Rondale Moore
WR Purdue

45.Brevin Jordan
TE Miami (FL)

65.Teven Jenkins
OT Oklahoma State

98.Andre Cisco
S Syracuse

122.Chuba Hubbard
RB Oklahoma State

Here you go.....

1.Trevor Lawrence
QB Clemson

25.Christian Barmore
DT Alabama

33. Jaycee Horn
CB South Carolina 

45.Jay Tufele
DT USC

65.Deonte Brown
OG Alabama 

98.Andre Cisco
S Syracuse

122.Chuba Hubbard
RB Oklahoma State

Could change after Free Agency... I have Jags going after a OT (Trent Williams) OG (Brandon Scherff) , DL (Leonard Williams) TE/WR (Hunter Henry or Allen Robinson) in FA.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Using Pro Football Network's mock draft simulator:

JAX
1. Trevor Lawrence
QB Clemson
25. Samuel Cosmi
OT Texas
33. Gregory Rousseau
EDGE Miami (FL)
45. Terrace Marshall Jr.
WR LSU
65. Brevin Jordan
TE Miami (FL)
98. Rodarius Williams
CB Oklahoma State
122. Trey Hill
OC Georgia
130. Tony Fields II
LB West Virginia
155. Israel Mukuamu
CB South Carolina
193. Erroll Thompson
LB Mississippi State
214. Paddy Fisher
LB Northwestern

Deonte Brown should be a real consideration at 25, the 2nd best onlineman in the draft imo

I was laughed at like two months ago when I said it would be fun if we took Brown and Dickerson with both of our 2nd rounders.

1.Trevor Lawrence
QB Clemson

25.Christian Barmore
DT Alabama

33.Rondale Moore
WR Purdue

45.Brevin Jordan
TE Miami (FL)

65.Teven Jenkins
OT Oklahoma State

98.Andre Cisco
S Syracuse

122.Chuba Hubbard
RB Oklahoma State
It's an outstanding draft, no doubt! You have addressed significant needs at Q.B., DT, OL, TE and safety. Moore is my favorite player in the entire draft not named Lawrence. If he's still on the board at pick 25, I'd grab him then. If Jordan can stay healthy, he would be a steal.

The left tackle position is my only area of concern. Jenkins seems more like a right tackle or interior lineman in the pros. Therefore, the new staff will either need to get more out of Cam Robinson or sign Trent Williams to a huge contract. As good as Williams is, it's hard to justify giving huge deals ($20 million+) to a player who will turn 33 prior to the start of next season.

(01-18-2021, 03:33 PM)Upper Wrote: I was laughed at like two months ago when I said it would be fun if we took Brown and Dickerson with both of our 2nd rounders.

Not sure why people would laugh about taking the best center and guard in the draft

(01-18-2021, 04:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 03:33 PM)Upper Wrote: I was laughed at like two months ago when I said it would be fun if we took Brown and Dickerson with both of our 2nd rounders.

Not sure why people would laugh about taking the best center and guard in the draft

Can maybe get Dickerson with the 3rd rounder since his injury too. I think we could get Brown with the second 2nd rounder hopefully.

(01-18-2021, 08:03 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 04:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Not sure why people would laugh about taking the best center and guard in the draft

Can maybe get Dickerson with the 3rd rounder since his injury too. I think we could get Brown with the second 2nd rounder hopefully.

I think they both go earlier than that but I'd love that.

(01-18-2021, 08:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 08:03 PM)Upper Wrote: Can maybe get Dickerson with the 3rd rounder since his injury too. I think we could get Brown with the second 2nd rounder hopefully.

I think they both go earlier than that but I'd love that.

I think Meyer is going to want OSU Wyatt though. I'd pencil him in at 33 if he's there.

(01-18-2021, 09:18 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 08:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think they both go earlier than that but I'd love that.

I think Meyer is going to want OSU Wyatt though. I'd pencil him in at 33 if he's there.

Yea I was thinking along those lines as well.  Most of the OSU players in the draft will have been recruited by Meyer.  (maybe Fields is the only one who isnt?).  Anyways I wouldnt be surprised if there are more than one OSU player taken in the draft.  ANd if not then a few undrafted guys.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 11:19 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I'd do this

https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon/status/1...76867?s=19

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...30208?s=19

(01-18-2021, 11:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I'd do this

https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon/status/1...76867?s=19

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...30208?s=19

Yeah I'd definitely trade 25 and 45 for Pitts at 13.

1: R1 P1 QB Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
25: R1 P25 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
33: R2 P1 OT Rashawn Slater - Northwestern
45: R2 P13 S Hamsah Nasirildeen - Florida State
65: R3 P1 C Josh Myers - Ohio State
103: R4 P1 S Richard LeCounte III - Georgia
127: R4 P25 DL Haskell Garrett - Ohio State
142: R5 P1 WR J.D. Spielman - TCU
167: R5 P26 CB Kary Vincent Jr. - LSU
223: R7 P1 EDGE Jonathon Cooper - Ohio State
244: R7 P22 LB Caleb Kelly - Oklahoma

1.Trevor Lawrence
QB Clemson

25.Christian Barmore
DT Alabama

33.Rondale Moore
WR Purdue

45.Brevin Jordan
TE Miami (FL)

65.Teven Jenkins
OT Oklahoma State

98.Andre Cisco
S Syracuse

122.Chuba Hubbard
RB Oklahoma State
Outside of drafting a TE (i would rather sign on in FA since rookie TEs rarely contribute), its outstanding.

I honestly think your first 3 picks couldn’t be more perfect.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 02:09 PM by Upper.)

I was one of the very first banging the table for Barmore with our second 1st rounder, but I think we need to let that hope die. I am seeing him mocked in the top 20 and even top 10 more often than not now. I just can't see the pretty clear IDL1 falling to 25. Damn those Rams having to win a couple games there at the end.

(01-21-2021, 02:08 PM)Upper Wrote: I was one of the very first banging the table for Barmore with our second 1st rounder, but I think we need to let that hope die. I am seeing him mocked in the top 20 and even top 10 more often than not now. I just can't see the pretty clear IDL1 falling to 25. Damn those Rams having to win a couple games there at the end.
Who do you want to target with the 2nd first rounder now?

(01-21-2021, 02:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 02:08 PM)Upper Wrote: I was one of the very first banging the table for Barmore with our second 1st rounder, but I think we need to let that hope die. I am seeing him mocked in the top 20 and even top 10 more often than not now. I just can't see the pretty clear IDL1 falling to 25. Damn those Rams having to win a couple games there at the end.
Who do you want to target with the 2nd first rounder now?

I'll probably be wanting one of the OTs, there are like 6 of them that are feasibly in that range. Wouldn't hate Horn or Nixon. Maybe Ojulari or Oweh. Plenty of solid options.

(01-21-2021, 02:25 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 02:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Who do you want to target with the 2nd first rounder now?

I'll probably be wanting one of the OTs, there are like 6 of them that are feasibly in that range. Wouldn't hate Horn or Nixon. Maybe Ojulari or Oweh. Plenty of solid options.

I dont see Horn making it to the 2nd

(01-19-2021, 03:47 PM)Kane Wrote: 1: R1 P1 QB Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
25: R1 P25 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
33: R2 P1 OT Rashawn Slater - Northwestern
45: R2 P13 S Hamsah Nasirildeen - Florida State
65: R3 P1 C Josh Myers - Ohio State
103: R4 P1 S Richard LeCounte III - Georgia
127: R4 P25 DL Haskell Garrett - Ohio State
142: R5 P1 WR J.D. Spielman - TCU
167: R5 P26 CB Kary Vincent Jr. - LSU
223: R7 P1 EDGE Jonathon Cooper - Ohio State
244: R7 P22 LB Caleb Kelly - Oklahoma

I would be thrilled if the first 3-4 rounds unfolded like this.

Getting Pitts at 25 without trading up?

Landing a talented and versatile OL like Slater at 33?  A brutish OL like Myers in the 3rd?

Adding a couple of good guys at S like Nasirilden and LeCounte?

All of this on top of Trevor Lawrence?

I would not have much to complain about in this scenario.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!