Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Purge

(02-16-2021, 08:23 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 02:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So here is a question...

Federal judges performed target practice on Trump's EO's. Trump appointed a record number of judges during his term. Why aren't the conservative judges returning the favor?

Because Biden's team knows how to keep them within the law and Trump's team didn't?

Because Biden didn't make any campaign promises that violate the constitution?

Ahhhh so you're legitimately mentally challenged. Gotcha.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 02:42 PM by mikesez.)

(02-16-2021, 01:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 01:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't like what the heiress did either, but I believe she sold her shares in Publix long ago.  There is literally nothing Publix can do to punish her, there is no affiliation.

Gosh, Mike, when were the facts ever a component of the leftist MSM and their agenda?

It happens.  Once in a while. Not often.

(02-16-2021, 02:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "to punish her", crimeny what idiocy spews from his keyboard.

If she were still an employee, Publix could fire her.
If she were still a shareholder, as a privately traded company Publix could force her to take a buyout.

Those are both possible punishments that aren't possible in this case.

Is there a better word I should have used?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Why should anyone get “punished” for supporting the candidate or cause of their choice?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-16-2021, 03:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why should anyone get “punished” for supporting the candidate or cause of their choice?

"Punishing" anyone that doesn't agree with his party is exactly what the left wants and does.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-16-2021, 03:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why should anyone get “punished” for supporting the candidate or cause of their choice?

When, before she gave the $300,000,  the candidate had already lost and had become a lying insurrectionist?

(02-16-2021, 03:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

"Punishing" anyone that doesn't agree with his party supports insurrection is exactly what the left sane patriot wants and does.

I asked you to start ignoring me, Vulcan boy.

(02-16-2021, 05:49 PM)mikesez Wrote:

When, before she gave the $300,000,  the candidate had already lost and had become a lying insurrectionist?

She gave $300,000 of her money PRIOR to the "insurrection" mostly peaceful protest that occurred.  Because of that she should be "punished"?  That's typical of your party.  Punish people for anything that you don't agree with.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-16-2021, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 03:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: "Punishing" anyone that doesn't agree with his party supports insurrection is exactly what the left sane patriot wants and does.

I asked you to start ignoring me, Vulcan boy.

You asked but I simply can't.  Your stupid take on just about everything is quite entertaining.

As I said before, your party wants to "punish" anyone that gave any kind of support to the former President.  That's hardly a "sane" idea.

(02-16-2021, 01:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now the left is trying to cancel Publix.

If they try to stand between me and the chicken, there will be bloodshed.

‘The last straw’: the US families ending love affair with grocery chain after Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

I'll definitely keep shopping Publix now..

And I'd love to take a baseball bat to these people trying to cancel publix..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-16-2021, 07:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 01:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now the left is trying to cancel Publix.

‘The last straw’: the US families ending love affair with grocery chain after Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

Meh... Publix isn't going anywhere.  Mikesez's party and the "cancel culture" doesn't have the power to make them go away.  Him and his party want to "punish" one of the heirs because his party doesn't agree with them.

He’ll be happier at Winn Dixie. They don’t have as nice a selection. I’m sure he’ll be happy having his “choices” dictated to him. He can even save 5c a gallon by buying almost out of date [BLEEP] he wouldn’t normally have bought.

(02-16-2021, 07:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

I know Publix gets almost 1300 a month from me.  Now, if I can only remember Chic-Fil-a isn’t open on Sundays!  Wallbash

(02-16-2021, 06:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: I asked you to start ignoring me, Vulcan boy.

You asked but I simply can't.  Your stupid take on just about everything is quite entertaining.

As I said before, your party wants to "punish" anyone that gave any kind of support to the former President.  That's hardly a "sane" idea.

I don't actually care.  I'm still shopping at Publix.
But if that lady was actually out running a business, I'd be damn sure not to patronize it.  Would you patronize a business that gave all proceeds to the Communist party of the USA?  Of course you wouldn't. And the Communist Party hasn't even stormed the Capitol!

Mike, can I ask an honest question here? Do you know what party you affiliate with? Seems like you’re all over the place. You come off as a Democrat. Claim you’re not. You can’t stand anything the right does, yet you’re also not an independent or anything else. Like, do YOU even know?

(02-16-2021, 08:19 PM)Jags Wrote: Mike, can I ask an honest question here?  Do you know what party you affiliate with?  Seems like you’re all over the place.  You come off as a Democrat.  Claim you’re not.  You can’t stand anything the right does, yet you’re also not an independent or anything else.  Like, do YOU even know?

He's a "Republican" of the McCain/Romney sort.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 09:38 PM by mikesez.)

(02-16-2021, 08:19 PM)Jags Wrote: Mike, can I ask an honest question here?  Do you know what party you affiliate with?  Seems like you’re all over the place.  You come off as a Democrat.  Claim you’re not.  You can’t stand anything the right does, yet you’re also not an independent or anything else.  Like, do YOU even know?

After 4 years where the Republicans had control and their only legislative achievement was a tax cut, do THEY even know?

(02-16-2021, 09:18 PM)mikesez Wrote:

After 4 years where the Republicans' legislative achievement was a tax cut, do THEY even know?

Did you ever see the Curb episode with the disturbance in the kitchen? The waiter is Mike.

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 09:48 PM by mikesez.)

I stick up for the right on some issues. Ignoring teachers unions, sticking up for actual girls in girls' sports, not teaching kids about homosexuality in school, letting land get developed to its best potential for humans, make sure social security is for everyone and not just the poorest folks, fight to eliminate racism and racial disparities, but don't turn everything into a racial issue, a two state solution for Israel is impossible and impractical, etc.

(02-16-2021, 09:36 PM)mikesez Wrote:

I stick up for the right on some issues. 

Holy [BLEEP]!!!!! You really ARE a Republican!!!!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-16-2021, 09:18 PM)mikesez Wrote:

After 4 years where the Republicans had control and their only legislative achievement was a tax cut, do THEY even know?

2 years, but understand your point. I think all Republicans here would agree that they should have gotten more done.