Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(05-22-2021, 02:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 01:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: 1st it is illegal per many federal laws and international laws.
2nd if the vaccine works, it shouldn't matter who they come in contact with. If it doesn't work so well then what is the point in caring?

There really is not reason to care except that almost all of the deaths now are coming from the vaccinated. They won't release the real info but vaers database only has 1% of the data per studies. Do the math with around 4,000 deaths reported.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Say what?

Unfortunately you aren't going to see the stats for it. The CDC lowered the PCR cycles for testing for vaccinated people. This basically means they won't test positive for covid. You have doctors who won't see patients for 2-4 weeks after getting the shot. Hospitals are filling up in certain locations with specific issues related to the vaccine (not the whole hospital but certain departments). Women are definitely being effected and there are reports of it spreading to non-vaccinated women.

Look at India's covid explosion, then look at the vaccine push. Why did the vaccine push start at the same time as the rising positive tests?

The vaers data is supposedly 1% and roughly 2,000 deaths were added to it in the last month or so. So have there been 200,000 deaths? I don't buy that many but most people are not dying from covid without the vaccine. People are now dying from other things after getting the vaccine because you can't tie anything to the vaccine because that would be negative info.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Somebody's been lying to us.

There have been about 8.75 COVID deaths per 100,000 people in Japan compared with nearly 178 per 100,000 in the United States, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-24-2021, 04:15 PM)Ronster Wrote: Somebody's been lying to us.

There have been about 8.75 COVID deaths per 100,000 people in Japan compared with nearly 178 per 100,000 in the United States, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
Take the CDC number of 6% of the deaths being covid, take off 1% for all the people not dying now that they are finally treating people with drugs the rest of the world started giving out to everyone. Now you are around 8.9.

Juaf a little heart inflammation in young people. No big deal.

U.S. CDC looking into heart inflammation in some young vaccine recipients https://t.co/lGnnp5JNWw https://t.co/cvx4jtpkRN

(05-24-2021, 03:37 PM)Ronster Wrote: I think the time is right. I am coming out...

I AM TRANSVACCINATED and proud of it!!!

OMG, that was so liberating....

I identify as being vaccinated.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-25-2021, 07:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Juaf a little heart inflammation in young people. No big deal.

U.S. CDC looking into heart inflammation in some young vaccine recipients https://t.co/lGnnp5JNWw https://t.co/cvx4jtpkRN

"CDC monitoring systems had not found more cases than would be expected in the population"

Oh.

[font=knowledge-regular, Arial, sans-serif]"Dr. Amesh Adalja, senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, said vaccines are known to cause myocarditis and would be important to monitor to see if it is causally related to the vaccine. It is important to look at the risk-benefit ratio, he added. "Vaccines are going to unequivocally be much more beneficial outweighing this very low, if conclusively established, risk.""[/font]

[font=knowledge-regular, Arial, sans-serif]Ohhhhhhhh...[/font]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-25-2021, 08:30 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 03:37 PM)Ronster Wrote: I think the time is right. I am coming out...

There is a town in Michigan saying that very thing. They can't force you to prove it right now and they didn't lie about it either.

Next they will use the vaccinated people getting sick to say the unvaccinated people are causing it and then try to force passports.

(05-24-2021, 02:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tony Fauchi is no longer politically useful to this administration. He is about to be throw to the wolves.
He was just offered up. Emails linked today, showing he lied to Congress, knew masks don't work, etc. He'd be on trial already in a honest world.

(06-02-2021, 01:12 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 02:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tony Fauchi is no longer politically useful to this administration. He is about to be throw to the wolves.
He was just offered up. Emails linked today, showing he lied to Congress, knew masks don't work, etc. He'd be on trial already in a honest world.

The man belongs in federal prison.

(06-02-2021, 07:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 01:12 AM)p_rushing Wrote: He was just offered up. Emails linked today, showing he lied to Congress, knew masks don't work, etc. He'd be on trial already in a honest world.

The man belongs in federal prison.
I would hang him for crimes against humanity, murder, treason, etc. Between covid and aids he has killed more than anyone other than communist leaders.

Those Fauchi emails are unbelievable.

[Image: 20210602-185226.jpg]

(06-02-2021, 06:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [Image: 20210602-185226.jpg]

And how much bull [BLEEP] have we taken from the chicken little crowd by not wearing those face diapers?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-02-2021, 07:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 06:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [Image: 20210602-185226.jpg]

And how much bull [BLEEP] have we taken from the chicken little crowd by not wearing those face diapers?

Wonder how many people made investment decisions based on these emails....

I don't see what's so revelatory about these emails. This is essentially what has been being said in the medical community forever. Masks have always helped limit the spread by infected people. It doesn't protect the wearer. Fauci is a hypocrite, but, in February of last year, this is correct information.

It was correct information the whole time.

(06-02-2021, 11:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't see what's so revelatory about these emails. This is essentially what has been being said in the medical community forever. Masks have always helped limit the spread by infected people. It doesn't protect the wearer. Fauci is a hypocrite, but, in February of last year, this is correct information.

The emails prove he lied under oath. I guess these days that is no longer revelatory.

Whether you like him or not, there was a good segment on Tucker last night about the timeline of the emails versus his testimonies.  Worth a watch if you are truly interested in the type of person Fauchi is.  Not to mention, no MSM outlet is even asking questions about this.

So the Obama leftover bureaucrat lead the mice over the cliff to mask paradise.. Such a perfect line they made as they ridiculed others for not being the same good little conformist mice, as they saw in themselves.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-25-2021, 08:30 AM)Dimson Wrote:

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.