Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 06:43 PM by Jags.)

(06-16-2021, 06:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Croutons..

A good critan on the right salad and dressing tastes like heathen.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This should probably be posted in the “ode to..” thread. But I feel it is more suitable here.

Some people are just [BLEEP] morons. And no, I’m not pointing fingers or calling anyone out Mike or captivating.

(06-16-2021, 07:19 PM)Jags Wrote: This should probably be posted in the “ode to..” thread. But I feel it is more suitable here.  

Some people are just [BLEEP] morons.  And no, I’m not pointing fingers or calling anyone out Mike or captivating.

Just because Ronster called cretins, critins you don't need to call him a bleeping moron.

Idiot-shifting?

(06-16-2021, 09:22 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 07:19 PM)Jags Wrote: This should probably be posted in the “ode to..” thread. But I feel it is more suitable here.  

Some people are just [BLEEP] morons.  And no, I’m not pointing fingers or calling anyone out Mike or captivating.

Just because Ronster called cretins, critins you don't need to call him a bleeping moron.

That's definitely not the only reason...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 09:09 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-16-2021, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote: I normally walk into establishments with a mask. Well, multiple masks.  I don’t actually wear them.  But I’ll hand them out to ugly people.  Y’all can thank me later.

Where were masks 25 years ago when I was hanging out at the North Shore Grille (Atl Beach) at 2am.

Is this one of those family things where we can call each other morons but if an outsider calls us that we'll all come to each others defense Smile

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ogj1uq7grfuljyh823...y.gif&ct=g]

(06-16-2021, 09:22 PM)captivating Wrote:

I'm at the age now, where it is nearly impossible to hurt my feelings. Now, I just consider the source and keep on moving... Cheers Wink
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 06:49 PM by Jags.)

(06-17-2021, 09:06 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote: I normally walk into establishments with a mask. Well, multiple masks.  I don’t actually wear them.  But I’ll hand them out to ugly people.  Y’all can thank me later.

Where were masks 25 years ago when I was hanging out at the North Shore Grille (Atl Beach) at 2am.

Is this one of those family things where we can call each other morons but if an outsider calls us that we'll all come to each others defense Smile

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ogj1uq7grfuljyh823...y.gif&ct=g]
Masks about 20-30 years ago would have made many people happy and sexually satisfied.  I’ve always found my dentist to be hawt! All I can see is her eyes.I think of the obscure AC/DC song “Dirty Eyes” when ever she’s in my mouth.  She’ll ask if I want the remote for the TV. I say yes, but she gives me shades and I’m just checking her out. She’s Serbian and has that flair about her as well. Doesn’t hurt things much. But she’s also hot without the mask, so.. idk.  

To the family thing…eh, yeah possibly.  But I’m a lone wolf so to say.  I’ll call it how I see it. And it’s the political section.  So I suppose we are all idiots in the right or wrong minds.  I’m not concerned too much.  Neither should those being called one.  We’re all one big melting cesspool after all.

(06-17-2021, 09:06 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

If she doesn't look good by 2am;
a) you haven't had enough to drink or 
b) she redefines "dog" to a whole new level.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Trust the Experts? Scientists Admit: Covered Up Lab Leak Theory……Because Orange Man Bad!

https://www.breitbart.com/science/2021/0...ted-trump/

NOW IMAGINE THE LIES THEY TELL ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE

https://www.breitbart.com/science/2021/0...ted-trump/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

“I have practiced pediatric ICU for almost 15 years and I have never taken care of a single patient with a vaccine-related complication until now,” Ross told Kaiser Health News. “Our standard for safety seems to be different for all the other vaccines we expose children to.”

"Young people could experience long-term effects from the suspected vaccine side effects such as scarring, irregular heartbeat or even early heart failure, Meissner said, so it makes sense to wait until the gravity of the problem becomes clearer."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defen...d-vaccine/

I was going to post a different article about the scientific community being afraid to be associated with Trump. This is exactly the problem we have in our politicized climate. Are there other scientist afraid to speak? At what cost?

(06-18-2021, 02:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: “I have practiced pediatric ICU for almost 15 years and I have never taken care of a single patient with a vaccine-related complication until now,” Ross told Kaiser Health News. “Our standard for safety seems to be different for all the other vaccines we expose children to.”

"Young people could experience long-term effects from the suspected vaccine side effects such as scarring, irregular heartbeat or even early heart failure, Meissner said, so it makes sense to wait until the gravity of the problem becomes clearer."

It's kinda weird how you keep posting articles but leave out the part where the docs continue to recommend vaccination or they note that the adverse events continue to be exceedingly rare, almost like you don't like to be clear about everything that's happening but instead just want to cherry pick your reports to support your prejudice.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-18-2021, 11:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 02:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: “I have practiced pediatric ICU for almost 15 years and I have never taken care of a single patient with a vaccine-related complication until now,” Ross told Kaiser Health News. “Our standard for safety seems to be different for all the other vaccines we expose children to.”

It's kinda weird how you keep posting articles but leave out the part where the docs continue to recommend vaccination or they note that the adverse events continue to be exceedingly rare, almost like you don't like to be clear about everything that's happening but instead just want to cherry pick your reports to support your prejudice.

I'm sure it didn't take you this long to notice this.  You're just mentioning now.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-19-2021, 08:19 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 11:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's kinda weird how you keep posting articles but leave out the part where the docs continue to recommend vaccination or they note that the adverse events continue to be exceedingly rare, almost like you don't like to be clear about everything that's happening but instead just want to cherry pick your reports to support your prejudice.

I'm sure it didn't take you this long to notice this.  You're just mentioning now.

I've had my suspicions.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2021, 09:26 AM by Lucky2Last.)

It doesn't matter. You have to admit that this article is troubling:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/scientist...with-trump

I feel like the addendum that's being onto added most of these articles is unscientific. It reads like this: Here's what the data says, but here's what the politics says. Ronster may be hyperbolic, but I don't think he's wrong in picking up that sentiment while reading these things (though he should probably branch out a bit in his reading).

Science can not function in an environment where fear of political ostracization trumps data. Yet, it is appearing like that is the direction we are heading. Our institutions are becoming compromised. Also, I want to make sure that my position is not anti-vax, but anti-global vax until we have more long-term data. That is not an unscientific approach, and I don't understand why you and other people are trying to label it as such.

(06-19-2021, 09:24 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It doesn't matter. You have to admit that this article is troubling:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/scientist...with-trump

I feel like the addendum that's being onto added most of these articles is unscientific. It reads like this: Here's what the data says, but here's what the politics says. Ronster may be hyperbolic, but I don't think he's wrong in picking up that sentiment while reading these things (though he should probably branch out a bit in his reading).

Science can not function in an environment where fear of political ostracization trumps data. Yet, it is appearing like that is the direction we are heading. Our institutions are becoming compromised. Also, I want to make sure that my position is not anti-vax, but anti-global vax until we have more long-term data. That is not an unscientific approach, and I don't understand why you and other people are trying to label it as such.

It's an interesting article and I agree with you that we should be concerned about the politicization of the science. But what do you see as the connection between the question of origin and the distrust of the therapy? How are the two related and why? I have no qualms believing that this virus could have started as a bio-war project or just something benign like a lab accident, but neither of those two things incriminates the scientific teams who have worked to provide a therapy for the resultant virus. Neither does the governmental response to either the pandemic or to the output of those science projects. It the conflation of the two (the CCP made a bio-weapon so the corporations creating the antidote are in on it and the US government and Bill Gates are trying to Genocide/Copyright/Mark of the Beast the whole world and only us SMART PEOPLE KNOW IT!!!!!!) that bugs me.

I don't believe in coincidence and it's too much like one that a Netflix limited series called Pandemic premiered right before Covid hit us and guess what it was focused on, who was in and what he was finding to be manufactured? I'll help you out.

The next flu pandemic, Bill Gates and a vaccine.

I cannot honestly look at that and what came after and say there is nothing to it.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2021, 10:20 PM by homebiscuit.)

(06-20-2021, 10:05 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The PGA Tour is operating on COVID protocols from 3 months ago.

Just desserts

2.25 meelyun doll hairs.

I wanted Louis to win. He’s one of my favorites.

Disney cast members who were working outside were able to go mask-less as of this past weekend and fireworks start back up on the 1st of July. We're making progress here folks, time for the Great Leap Forward.