Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-06-2021, 06:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 05:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This is just plain wrong on so many levels.

The first question to ask is how does the current administration regime know who is vaccinated and who is not?  I thought that personal medical information was privileged?

My second thought is, if they can make it to my front door without getting shot or attacked by my dog they will have made pretty good progress.

If you got vaccinated that info went to the Health Department. If you paid for the Admin fee with insurance that information went to CMS.

What about the drive thru jabs for a cheeseburger? Or beer?

If there were a real pandemic, you wouldn't have to market and incentivize the "Vaccine"
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-06-2021, 07:18 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 05:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh, you'd prove a point alright.

Legally I would be correct and I wouldn't use force but yes I know they would railroad me for it. Legally they cannot even ask for your personal health info, so doing so would be a violation.

Legally speaking you'll need to provide a source for that opinion, because there's nothing in the US Code that prevents it. But I'm willing to take a look at whatever you provide as I could be wrong (though it's really not likely).

(07-06-2021, 09:58 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 06:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If you got vaccinated that info went to the Health Department. If you paid for the Admin fee with insurance that information went to CMS.

What about the drive thru jabs for a cheeseburger? Or beer?

If there were a real pandemic, you wouldn't have to market and incentivize the "Vaccine"

What about it? You still have to do the paperwork. It's kind of humorous that you have to provide ID to get the vaccine and no one [BLEEP] about it, but deity help you if you suggest a mandatory ID to vote.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

They're handing out happy meals for Jabs. You think all the paperwork is in correctly? If this was all about public health and safety why not give out insulin for free? Chemo?

I agree on the ID. Gotta show it for everything else but, not the one place where it should be done? Step one to cheating the elections.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-06-2021, 11:04 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: They're handing out happy meals for Jabs. You think all the paperwork is in correctly? If this was all about public health and safety why not give out insulin for free? Chemo?

I agree on the ID. Gotta show it for everything else but, not the one place where it should be done? Step one to cheating the elections.

Just wait and see how much big pharma makes off the boosters that aren't "free".

(07-06-2021, 11:04 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: They're handing out happy meals for Jabs. You think all the paperwork is in correctly? If this was all about public health and safety why not give out insulin for free? Chemo?

Yes, the paperwork is done properly. Ask anyone on here who's been vaccinated whether or not they did the paperwork, because anyone who provided the vaccine without doing the paperwork is risking their license or certification by doing so. Lots, vials, doses, and administrations are recorded and monitored around the nation to ensure the proper reporting of metrics and adverse events as required by the FDA. You can also get all your childhood vaccines at the Health Department for free and adult vaccines at a cost based on a Means Test to make it affordable, We don't give adult vaccines away for no cost because Conservatives only want to give tax money to corporations and Democrats only want to use tax money to pay off their cronies and to buy votes. Insulin and Chemo are different matters of public health because the diseases they treat are not infectious, so we treat cancer and diabetes funding as more prevention instead of therapy. more Again it seems you have a lack of knowledge regarding matters of Public Health but no qualms about broadcasting it across the board, so for god's sake would you quit acting like the whole damn medical industry is some [BLEEP] conspiracy against you. And yes, they are giving out freebies to get you to take a vaccine because we're in a pandemic and too many people are caught up thinking the medical industry is trying to kill them because #BillGates and #trumpmeantweets and #pfizersux and all the other nonsense you guys are bought into.

(07-06-2021, 11:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Just wait and see how much big pharma makes off the boosters that aren't "free".

None of them are free.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-06-2021, 11:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

No such thing as a free anything.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(07-06-2021, 10:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 07:18 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Legally I would be correct and I wouldn't use force but yes I know they would railroad me for it. Legally they cannot even ask for your personal health info, so doing so would be a violation.

Legally speaking you'll need to provide a source for that opinion, because there's nothing in the US Code that prevents it. But I'm willing to take a look at whatever you provide as I could be wrong (though it's really not likely).

(07-06-2021, 09:58 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: What about the drive thru jabs for a cheeseburger? Or beer?

What about it? You still have to do the paperwork. It's kind of humorous that you have to provide ID to get the vaccine and no one [BLEEP] about it, but deity help you if you suggest a mandatory ID to vote.
https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-individual...index.html

Look at the law. Government is a Healthcare insurer at a minimum and someone showing up is a business associate at a minimum.

Read opinions on the law but it is established that you cannot discuss or be asked about your PHI without first agreeing to share that info. It's why you have to sign the hipaa form before seeing a doctor for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(07-07-2021, 02:01 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 10:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Legally speaking you'll need to provide a source for that opinion, because there's nothing in the US Code that prevents it. But I'm willing to take a look at whatever you provide as I could be wrong (though it's really not likely).

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-individual...index.html

Look at the law. Government is a Healthcare insurer at a minimum and someone showing up is a business associate at a  minimum.

Read opinions on the law but it is established that you cannot discuss or be asked about your PHI without first agreeing to share that info. It's why you have to sign the hipaa form before seeing a doctor for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Ok, your source is simplified for the general public, but from your own source then:

"Know Who Has Seen It. 

By law, your health information can be used and shared for specific reasons not directly related to your care, like making sure doctors give good care, making sure nursing homes are clean and safe, reporting when the flu is in your area, or reporting as required by state or federal law. In many of these cases, you can find out who has seen your health information." 

I'll also point you to the CDC here: https://www.cdc.gov/phlp/publications/topic/hipaa.html

And to quote the relevant section:

"A covered entity is permitted, but not required, to use and disclose protected health information, without an individual’s authorization, for the following purposes or situations:

[*]Public interest and benefit activities—The Privacy Rule permits use and disclosure of protected health information, without an individual’s authorization or permission, for:

2. Public health activities
9. Research, under certain conditions
10. To prevent or lessen a serious threat to health or safety"

So, to sum it up, no, HIPAA is not grounds for you to make felony citizen's arrests of government workers engaged in public health activities. Frankly anyone who says that "HIPAA means you can't ask me!" is always wrong because there's no circumstance where asking is forbidden even of covered entities. And even so, you are under no obligation to disclose either, so maybe just say that instead of going all Sovereign Citizen on some poor schmuck canvasing your block for minimum wage.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

Your bias is clearly showing FSG.

You're in the healthcare industry.. of course you believe everything and anything from them. Probably the doctor that organized the letter saying Wuhan had nothing to do with COVID too.

If someone comes to my door about the vaccine, they can expect to have the door slammed in their face. And that's all.

(07-07-2021, 10:23 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Your bias is clearly showing FSG.

You're in the healthcare industry.. of course you believe everything and anything from them. Probably the doctor that organized the letter saying Wuhan had nothing to do with COVID too.

If someone comes to my door about the vaccine, they can expect to have the door slammed in their face. And that's all.

It's your prerogative to not speak with them, but them trying to talk to you is not a crime. That's a fact, no bias involved. And you can call me biased all you want, I've given you facts and the response has been opinions.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 10:48 AM by RicoTx.)

You're kidding right?  This is one of many such stories.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/heal...616446002/

Are these people not in the healthcare industry?  Shouldn't they automatically support the vaccine?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

They called Trump a 'snake oil salesman' for years.. And now it's the looney libs and dems trying to sell us the snake oil.. go figure..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

On a serious note, have you ever sat back and noticed that whatever these libs and dems called Trump, it's them who are really guilty of it?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-07-2021, 10:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: On a serious note, have you ever sat back and noticed that whatever these libs and dems called Trump, it's them who are really guilty of it?

Leftist projection is a real thing, always has been. The current one that Pubs have been trying to defund the Police might just be the most blatant of all time.

(07-07-2021, 10:47 AM)RicoTx Wrote:

You're kidding right?  This is one of many such stories.  

Are these people not in the healthcare industry?  Shouldn't they automatically support the vaccine?

178 out of 25,000.

That's a great percentage. That article is very biased in itself.. it basically tells you you're evil if you don't get the vaccine.. for the greater good.

We that same requirement for the Flu shot too, and all the other vaccines are required to work in healthcare.

(07-07-2021, 11:02 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 10:47 AM)RicoTx Wrote: You're kidding right?  This is one of many such stories.  

178 out of 25,000.

That's a great percentage. That article is very biased in itself.. it basically tells you you're evil if you don't get the vaccine.. for the greater good.

And?  Are they not healthcare workers?  Shouldn't they just blindly follow medical direction?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The flu shot has a long history. This is going to ultimately impact my wife. So annoying.

(07-07-2021, 11:57 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The flu shot has a long history. This is going to ultimately impact my wife. So annoying.

And every bit as much resistance too.

It's got some resistance, sure. It's just easier to measure do to it's longevity. I really think we need at least 5 years with this vaccine before companies should be able make anything mandatory. It's an arbitrary number, sure, but I don't think it's unreasonable to let it get some time under it's belt before making it mandatory.