Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

All this talk about HIPAA... I once dated a therapist who made me leave the bedroom anytime she opened a patient file. Just opening it. lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-08-2021, 12:24 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: All this talk about HIPAA... I once dated a therapist who made me leave the bedroom anytime she opened a patient file. Just opening it. lol

That probably was smart on her part. I'm also extremely careful with patient information when I'm at home, though probably not to that extent. And Behavioral Health people are notoriously overprotective of that info (if that is what she was) because of the stigma associated with psychiatry.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-08-2021, 12:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 12:24 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: All this talk about HIPAA... I once dated a therapist who made me leave the bedroom anytime she opened a patient file. Just opening it. lol

That probably was smart on her part. I'm also extremely careful with patient information when I'm at home, though probably not to that extent. And Behavioral Health people are notoriously overprotective of that info (if that is what she was) because of the stigma associated with psychiatry.

Yea, it was all children behavioral stuff.

Ill just leave this here.

Man vaccinated against COVID-19 in hospital with delta variant

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/561785...ariant?amp
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I am so confused about this vaccine thing. If YOU are vaccinated, WHY DO YOU CARE IF I AM NOT? You cannot catch COVID because the VACCINE IS PROTECTING YOU, right? So those of us that CHOOSE not to get vaccinated are saying, WE ACCEPT THE RISK, its our bodies, RIGHT? So, all of us unvaxxed people die from COVID, why do you care?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-08-2021, 04:58 PM)Ronster Wrote: I am so confused about this vaccine thing. If YOU are vaccinated, WHY DO YOU CARE IF I AM NOT? You cannot catch COVID because the VACCINE IS PROTECTING YOU, right? So those of us that CHOOSE not to get vaccinated are saying, WE ACCEPT THE RISK, its our bodies, RIGHT? So, all of us unvaxxed people die from COVID, why do you care?

Haven't you ever heard the old saying that misery loves company?

(07-08-2021, 04:58 PM)Ronster Wrote: I am so confused about this vaccine thing. If YOU are vaccinated, WHY DO YOU CARE IF I AM NOT? You cannot catch COVID because the VACCINE IS PROTECTING YOU, right? So those of us that CHOOSE not to get vaccinated are saying, WE ACCEPT THE RISK, its our bodies, RIGHT? So, all of us unvaxxed people die from COVID, why do you care?

The reason I care is because if people don't get vaccinated, then even though I am vaccinated, the disease will survive among the unvaccinated, and possibly mutate into something worse.  

Besides, I don't want to see people die, even if it is because of their own misguided choice to "accept the risk."  Not even you.

(07-08-2021, 05:28 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

The reason I care is because if people don't get vaccinated, then even though I am vaccinated, the disease will survive among the unvaccinated, and possibly mutate into something worse.  

Besides, I don't want to see people die, even if it is because of their own misguided choice to "accept the risk."  Not even you.

But a woman can choose to kill her baby right? Because its HER body... I CALL BS... Its about control, and I will not be forced to do something I do not want to do. PERIOD...And if you try me, I will sue the hell out of you, I will get rich off your [BLEEP].

The thing is, it's going to "survive" even if there was 100% vaccination against it.  How does the flu "survive"?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 06:01 PM by Ronster.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuaVkvdRldk&t=16s

Ya, sign me up for some of this [BLEEP].

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 06:38 PM by Hard_Eight.)

Saw that earlier...

Imagine this...finally getting to set sail on the cruise you've been jonesing for.

Unvaccinated Cruise Guests Get Second-Class Treatment at Sea
https://gcaptain.com/unvaccinated-cruise...nt-at-sea/
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-08-2021, 06:38 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Saw that earlier...

Imagine this...finally getting to set sail on the cruise you've been jonesing for.

Unvaccinated Cruise Guests Get Second-Class Treatment at Sea
https://gcaptain.com/unvaccinated-cruise...nt-at-sea/

What they aren't telling their low IQ vaccinated passengers is that they have zero control over who is vaccinated at thir ports of call. Cruising will be absolutely miserable for those who choose to do it in the foreseeable future.

Hoping carnival crashes again so I can buy more.

(07-08-2021, 05:53 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuaVkvdRldk&t=16s

Interesting that you're so suspicious of the government, but you're willing to take the word of 30 internet randos with no corroborating evidence whatsoever lol.

(07-08-2021, 07:23 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 05:53 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuaVkvdRldk&t=16s

Interesting that you're so suspicious of the government, but you're willing to take the word of 30 internet randos with no corroborating evidence whatsoever lol.

Oh, it makes sense to me.  Perfect sense.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The problem is this vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting it or spreading it, it just makes the symptoms less severe supposedly. So you could vaccinate every person on the planet and it wouldn’t eradicate the virus.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-08-2021, 09:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 05:28 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: The reason I care is because if people don't get vaccinated, then even though I am vaccinated, the disease will survive among the unvaccinated, and possibly mutate into something worse.  

The problem is this vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting it or spreading it, it just makes the symptoms less severe supposedly. So you could vaccinate every person on the planet and it wouldn’t eradicate the virus.

Exactly. This is why the flu is still around. If we haven't been able to get rid of a simple flu virus how does anyone expect that we'll get rid of covid? Covid is the new flu. I've been saying this for a year.

(07-08-2021, 09:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 09:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The problem is this vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting it or spreading it, it just makes the symptoms less severe supposedly. So you could vaccinate every person on the planet and it wouldn’t eradicate the virus.

Exactly. This is why the flu is still around. If we haven't been able to get rid of a simple flu virus how does anyone expect that we'll get rid of covid? Covid is the new flu. I've been saying this for a year.

Yeah, those annual MERS outbreaks are killer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I wonder if they will try to sneak the COVID vaccine into flu shots.

(07-09-2021, 08:33 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I wonder if they will try to sneak the COVID vaccine into flu shots.

Maybe, combo vaccines are very effective and much less costly in both production and administration. I don't know the specifics of mixing traditional vaccines with mRNA ones, so someone smarter than me will have to tell you why it's an instrument of evil to genocide mankind and propagate leftist rule. Maybe you can find the explanation on YouTube.

You seriously can't deny that Bill Gates has stated that we need to depopulate the earth.

Again, get your shot. You do you. Keep your experimental shot out of me.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]