Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-09-2021, 11:36 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: You seriously can't deny that Bill Gates has stated that we need to depopulate the earth.

Again, get your shot. You do you. Keep your experimental shot out of me.

Lol, you can seriously deny exactly that, especially when the politics of those claiming it is sourced in Facebook memes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-09-2021, 11:36 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: You seriously can't deny that Bill Gates has stated that we need to depopulate the earth.

Bill Gates has acquired a massive amount of farm land in America. Not sure why.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021, 12:26 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Six_(novel)

Ahhh that was a great book. Fun read, for sure... and a little bit of foreshadowing. lol

(07-08-2021, 11:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 09:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Exactly. This is why the flu is still around. If we haven't been able to get rid of a simple flu virus how does anyone expect that we'll get rid of covid? Covid is the new flu. I've been saying this for a year.

Yeah, those annual MERS outbreaks are killer.

Dude if this thing were MERS I'd be pissing myself like liberals are doing now.

That has a 40% mortality rate.. can you people even think about those numbers? COVID was less than 1%..... this is literally almost half the population dead. DEAD. That's a REAL pandemic.

(07-09-2021, 12:22 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Six_(novel)

Ahhh that was a great book. Fun read, for sure... and a little bit of foreshadowing. lol

(07-08-2021, 11:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, those annual MERS outbreaks are killer.

That has a 40% mortality rate.. can you people even think about those numbers? COVID was less than 1%..... this is literally almost half the population dead. DEAD. That's a REAL pandemic.

Yeah most of us can and that's why, all though not perfect, we're getting this vaccine.

(07-09-2021, 01:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 12:22 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Six_(novel)

Yeah most of us can and that's why, all though not perfect, we're getting this vaccine.

COVID doesn't have that mortality rate.

(07-09-2021, 01:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 01:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Yeah most of us can and that's why, all though not perfect, we're getting this vaccine.

COVID doesn't have that mortality rate.

And if we get a variant that has the mortality of MERS and keeps the infectivity of Covid 19? 

Not a huge stretch considering a coronavirus with each quality already exist.

(07-09-2021, 01:29 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 01:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: COVID doesn't have that mortality rate.

And if we get a variant that has the mortality of MERS and keeps the infectivity of Covid 19? 

If you know the science it is a huge stretch.

They may both be coronaviruses but they are very different.

But... all of them from bats. For MERS it was the switch from Bats to Camels...

Let's kill all bats.

(07-09-2021, 01:29 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 01:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: COVID doesn't have that mortality rate.

That wouldn't be a variant. That would be brand new virus that was released. Variants do not get worse by definition and "science".

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021, 01:41 PM by Hard_Eight.)

(07-09-2021, 11:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Lol, you can seriously deny exactly that, especially when the politics of those claiming it is sourced in Facebook memes.

Nah I'm more interested in their track records.

https://tpchronicles.com/un-vaccines-sterilize/
https://foreignaffairsintelligencecounci...nt-page-1/
https://www.raptureready.com/2020/12/29/...-ungurean/

I guess you think Planned Parenthood is about Family planning too right?

UN Agenda 21, and on and on. Keep your heads buried and think "There's no way they would plan that!".

They intended it to have worse mortality. They [BLEEP] up.

Now half the population sees that it's not worse than the flu. We destroyed our economy to steal an election.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-09-2021, 01:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 01:29 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: And if we get a variant that has the mortality of MERS and keeps the infectivity of Covid 19? 

That wouldn't be a variant. That would be brand new virus that was released. Variants do not get worse by definition and "science".

Variants do not get worse by definition? Like H1N1 flu?

(07-09-2021, 01:35 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 01:29 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: And if we get a variant that has the mortality of MERS and keeps the infectivity of Covid 19? 

If you know the science it is a huge stretch.

Let's kill all bats.

If I know the science of what? I'm not saying they are compatible and are going to team up lol. 

I'm saying a variant of Covid 19 could emerge that is more lethal akin to MERS but retains the transmissablity of Covid 19.

(07-09-2021, 01:40 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 11:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you can seriously deny exactly that, especially when the politics of those claiming it is sourced in Facebook memes.

UN Agenda 21, and on and on. Keep your heads buried and think "There's no way they would plan that!".

Now half the population sees that it's not worse than the flu. We destroyed our economy to steal an election.

C'mon man, you cant be serious with that nonsense. The Kenya Lie again? "RaptureReady.com"? A strident anti-vaxx loon from Italy? Please try to get at least one source that isn't belly laugh worthy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-09-2021, 01:40 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 11:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you can seriously deny exactly that, especially when the politics of those claiming it is sourced in Facebook memes.

The man in charge of the country destroyed the economy in order to steal an election against himself?

What are you even saying?

There's a reason I avoided this part of the board. The dead zone made me wander. I'll see y'all in August.

Enjoy your summer.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021, 03:23 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(07-09-2021, 02:01 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 01:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote: That wouldn't be a variant. That would be brand new virus that was released. Variants do not get worse by definition and "science".

(07-09-2021, 01:35 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: If you know the science it is a huge stretch.

Let's kill all bats.

If I know the science of what? I'm not saying they are compatible and are going to team up lol. 

I'm saying a variant of Covid 19 could emerge that is more lethal akin to MERS but retains the transmissablity of Covid 19.

If you know the basic science of how viruses work.

MERS is extremely deadly. It's so much more powerful and dangerous and has many differences from SARS-COV-2; the spike protein is pretty much guaranteed to engage, take over and force the cell to create new viruses... no antibodies can even keep up to stop it. And the cells it attacks are crucial to living... whereas SARS is about shedding the virus more than killing the host.

It's pretty much a guarantee that SARS can't be MERS. At least.... we hope. lol

(07-09-2021, 02:01 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 01:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote: That wouldn't be a variant. That would be brand new virus that was released. Variants do not get worse by definition and "science".

(07-09-2021, 01:35 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: If you know the science it is a huge stretch.

Let's kill all bats.

Variants are the same virus that is changing to be able to spread more and kill people less. It is still the same virus though.

A virus could mutate and form a completely different virus or China could release a new version of the virus. Those could be deadlier but a variant is not going to become deadlier.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(07-09-2021, 03:22 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 02:01 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Variants do not get worse by definition? Like H1N1 flu?

If you know the basic science of how viruses work.

MERS is extremely deadly. It's so much more powerful and dangerous and has many differences from SARS-COV-2; the spike protein is pretty much guaranteed to engage, take over and force the cell to create new viruses... no antibodies can even keep up to stop it. And the cells it attacks are crucial to living... whereas SARS is about shedding the virus more than killing the host.

It's pretty much a guarantee that SARS can't be MERS. At least.... we hope. lol

Unless it get weaponized...

This is one of my biggest concerns. I was talking with my buddy the other day, lamenting the idea that the next stage of warfare might be entirely built around viruses that attack phenotype. China has supposedly doing research on this very thing. If there's any truth to that, it's nuts.

I have made my position on this vaccine rollout pretty clear. I think the government is making a mistake in doing a global rollout of this thing. However, if they are operating on intelligence the supports the above idea, it might be in our best interest to see how quickly we could counter a man-made virus. It doesn't matter if what I just wrote is true or not. I'm not trying to pass around a conspiracy theory. It's just the idea of it that both terrifies and intrigues me.

(07-09-2021, 04:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This is one of my biggest concerns. I was talking with my buddy the other day, lamenting the idea that the next stage of warfare might be entirely built around viruses that attack phenotype. China has supposedly doing research on this very thing. If there's any truth to that, it's nuts.

I have made my position on this vaccine rollout pretty clear. I think the government is making a mistake in doing a global rollout of this thing. However, if they are operating on intelligence the supports the above idea, it might be in our best interest to see how quickly we could counter a man-made virus. It doesn't matter if what I just wrote is true or not. I'm not trying to pass around a conspiracy theory. It's just the idea of it that both terrifies and intrigues me.

Our totally inept and incompetent government couldn't handle something as mild as COVID-19. Lord help us all if something more serious comes along in a weaponized format. 

Our enemies now have the blueprint on how to bring America to it's knees.

(07-09-2021, 03:14 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: There's a reason I avoided this part of the board. The dead zone made me wander. I'll see y'all in August.

Enjoy your summer.

Peace out.

Forced vaccination.

Forced Vaccination in Argentina.
Source: https://t.co/JKwIz5nn3c https://t.co/4ihua04xfM