Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2021, 10:33 PM by Ronster.)

Dr. Charles Hoffe issues Vaccine warning… Deep dive on endothelial damage to blood vessels…

So….just as [inaudible] is absolutely predicted to cause cancer because it is full of carcinogens, these spike proteins will predictably cause blood clots because [inaudible] they are in your blood vessels. Dr. Bhakdi then said to me the way to prove this is that we need to do a blood test called a D-dimer test, um..to find out of this is really happening. So…the problem with…the blood clots we hear about through the media, that they claim are very rare are the big blood clots. These are the ones that cause strokes and clots in your brain…those are the ones that show up on CT-scans and Angiograms and MRIs. The clots I am talking about are microscopic. These are tiny…they are literally on a capillary level and they are scattered throughout your capillary network. They are not going to show on any scan. They are just too small and too scattered. So the only way to find out for sure if this predictable mechanism of clotting was actually happening was to do this blood test called a D-dimer. And so the D-dimer is a blood test that shows a recent blood clot. It doesn’t show anything else other than a recent blood clot. It won’t show an old blood clot. It only shows new blood clots. And so I have been now doing that on my patients…um finding people who have recently had their Covid shot within the previous seven days…it needs to be between 4 and 7 days, and doing a blood test on them called a D-dimer.

And so I am still trying to accumulate more information. But on the ones I have so far, 62% of them have evidence of clotting. Which means that these blood clots are not rare. It means the majority of people are getting blood clots that they have no idea that they are having. So Laura Lynn, the most alarming thing about this is that there are some parts of your body like your heart and your brain, and your spinal cord and your lungs, which cannot regenerate. When those tissues are damaged by blocked vessels they are permanently damaged. So I now have 6 people in my Medical practice with reduced Effort Tolerance, which means that they just get out of breath more easily than they used to. I have one fellow that used to walk to my office every week for actually for an arthritis injection and told me that he could walk two miles without any problems, and now after a quarter of a mile he is absolutely out of breath and it has been like that for five months.

So on the basis of this D-dimer test which proves that the majority of people are clotting, these six people who now have Reduced Effort Tolerance, actually what has happened to them is that they have plugged up thousands of tiny capillaries in their lungs. And the terrifying thing about this is not just that these people are short of breath and they can’t do what they used to be able to do. But once you block off a significant number of blood vessels to your lungs, your heart is now pumping against a much greater resistance to try and get the blood through your lungs. And the problem….so that causes a condition called Pulmonary Artery Hypertension.

It’s actually like high blood pressure in your lungs because the blood can’t get through because so many of the vessels are blocked. And the terrifying thing of this is that people with Pulmonary Artery Hypertension usually die of right sided heart failure within three years. So the huge concern about the mechanism of injury is that these shots are causing permanent damage. And the worse is yet to come. Because, you know, there are some tissues in your body like the intestine, liver and kidney that can regenerate to quite a good degree but brain, and spinal cord, and heart muscle and lungs do not. When they are damaged, its permanent. Like all these young people who are now getting Myocarditis from these shots, they have permanently damaged

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/dr...e-warning/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-26-2021, 07:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 06:00 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There is a bunch of evidence outside the USA. The MSM isn't reporting any of it though, so you will have to go to those countries or alternative sites for that news. Australia, UK, Israel, etc are all reporting massive spread in mostly vaccinated populations. If you look at the charts, the top 15 countries or something like that in vaccinated % are having outbreaks with the "delta" variant while the bottom countries are having no problems. In Australia over the weekend there was a report from some health official on video that of the +100 cases and hospitalizations, only 1 was unvaccinated.

I cannot believe the US numbers are correct. There are plenty of people having issues from the vaccines that doctors have been given guidance to not mention or mark the vaccine as any potential cause. Are they even testing the vaccinated people? Are they using lower cycles? Reports are the 97% of PCR tests at 35 cycles are false as the virus is dead and not active. No numbers are released to the public on cycles or amount of virus in tests.

It's hard to trust any of this because of all the constant lies that the government and MSM have put out.

Why would you post that assertion and not support it with a link or two?

You know why...

I'm a bit tired today guys, so not gonna post a whole lot. On the morning call they said all local hospitals and stand alone ERs have reached or exceeded capacity. The hospitals across the city are converting usable space like surgical holding and some waiting room to beds. They are also doubling up single bed rooms where they can. We don't know the percentage that's the Delta at this time, but the suspicion is that it is now the dominant strain as time and the vaccine have helped to eliminate Alpha in our region. The current mortality rate is 7% for those admitted, more than half of admissions are younger people under 50. Unvaccinated people are now 99% of all admissions and they expect that to continue to be the case as vaccinated people who contract the virus are not getting sick enough to warrant that level of care. Projections for inpatient mortality, if it matches the two previous curves, will reach about 15% by the weekend as the early cases start to resolve but we will continue to see more cases and admissions over the next 6 weeks until we peak sometime around September 10th. No word yet on setting up the tents, but that is a contingency that might become reality in the coming days. Several hundred front line health care workers are also offline in quarantine due to contact or exposure, so that is another drain on available resources. The projections for the next month are pretty bad made all the worse by the fact that nearly every single one of these cases was preventable.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Total clown show

More news: The CDC will also announce today that they are recommending everyone in K-12 schools wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.

(07-27-2021, 01:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Total clown show

More news: The CDC will also announce today that they are recommending everyone in K-12 schools wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.

Total clown shoes. What is the point of the vaccine again?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(07-27-2021, 01:28 PM)Dimson Wrote:

Apparently our government officials get off on torturing children. Children interacting with people wearing masks all day can't have good long term effects.

(07-27-2021, 01:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 01:28 PM)Dimson Wrote: Total clown shoes. What is the point of the vaccine again?

Apparently our government officials get off on torturing children. Children interacting with people wearing masks all day can't have good long term effects.

Sadly, my kids got used to it. They don't want to wear one again but they would do it if they had to. I personally refuse to unless i have no choice. Not because I am anti mask, but just because I hate wearing one. They are not comfortable.

(07-27-2021, 01:39 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 01:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Apparently our government officials get off on torturing children. Children interacting with people wearing masks all day can't have good long term effects.

Sadly, my kids got used to it. They don't want to wear one again but they would do it if they had to. I personally refuse to unless i have no choice. Not because I am anti mask, but just because I hate wearing one. They are not comfortable.

Didn't DeSantis sign something saying they couldn't mandate masks in school in Florida?

(07-27-2021, 01:40 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 01:39 PM)Dimson Wrote: Sadly, my kids got used to it. They don't want to wear one again but they would do it if they had to. I personally refuse to unless i have no choice. Not because I am anti mask, but just because I hate wearing one. They are not comfortable.

Didn't DeSantis sign something saying they couldn't mandate masks in school in Florida?

It will probably be at the discretion of the mayor for public schools.

(07-27-2021, 01:40 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 01:39 PM)Dimson Wrote: Sadly, my kids got used to it. They don't want to wear one again but they would do it if they had to. I personally refuse to unless i have no choice. Not because I am anti mask, but just because I hate wearing one. They are not comfortable.

That was pre "delta variant". So who knows?

(07-27-2021, 01:28 PM)Dimson Wrote:

Read my post that is two posts above yours and you will have your answer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-27-2021, 11:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm a bit tired today guys, so not gonna post a whole lot. On the morning call they said all local hospitals and stand alone ERs have reached or exceeded capacity. The hospitals across the city are converting usable space like surgical holding and some waiting room to beds. They are also doubling up single bed rooms where they can. We don't know the percentage that's the Delta at this time, but the suspicion is that it is now the dominant strain as time and the vaccine have helped to eliminate Alpha in our region. The current mortality rate is 7% for those admitted, more than half of admissions are younger people under 50. Unvaccinated people are now 99% of all admissions and they expect that to continue to be the case as vaccinated people who contract the virus are not getting sick enough to warrant that level of care. Projections for inpatient mortality, if it matches the two previous curves, will reach about 15% by the weekend as the early cases start to resolve but we will continue to see more cases and admissions over the next 6 weeks until we peak sometime around September 10th. No word yet on setting up the tents, but that is a contingency that might become reality in the coming days. Several hundred front line health care workers are also offline in quarantine due to contact or exposure, so that is another drain on available resources. The projections for the next month are pretty bad made all the worse by the fact that nearly every single one of these cases was preventable.

They said the same thing last time only to come to find out they were LYING. I don't buy any of it. When it comes to COVID, use your common sense. The vaccines were rushed and no studies were done, there is evidence building that the vaccines are causing major issues with blood clotting on the capillary level that is undetectable on most scans, where you actually have to do specific test to see them. The damage the vaccines will not become evident for another 3-4 years. The point is, most vaccines take YEARS to go through testing to make sure they are safe, but all of a sudden people are being compelled and even FORCED to take a vaccine that has not been fully tested.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-27-2021, 11:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm a bit tired today guys, so not gonna post a whole lot. On the morning call they said all local hospitals and stand alone ERs have reached or exceeded capacity. The hospitals across the city are converting usable space like surgical holding and some waiting room to beds. They are also doubling up single bed rooms where they can. We don't know the percentage that's the Delta at this time, but the suspicion is that it is now the dominant strain as time and the vaccine have helped to eliminate Alpha in our region. The current mortality rate is 7% for those admitted, more than half of admissions are younger people under 50. Unvaccinated people are now 99% of all admissions and they expect that to continue to be the case as vaccinated people who contract the virus are not getting sick enough to warrant that level of care. Projections for inpatient mortality, if it matches the two previous curves, will reach about 15% by the weekend as the early cases start to resolve but we will continue to see more cases and admissions over the next 6 weeks until we peak sometime around September 10th. No word yet on setting up the tents, but that is a contingency that might become reality in the coming days. Several hundred front line health care workers are also offline in quarantine due to contact or exposure, so that is another drain on available resources. The projections for the next month are pretty bad made all the worse by the fact that nearly every single one of these cases was preventable.

How can anyone predict when it will peak? How is that determined?

Thousands of microscopic blood clots…

So, I have Covid. Been about a week now since symptoms first showed up. I feel like [BLEEP]. I'm also responsible enough to not go anywhere, even with a mask, so I don't infect others.

Who is infecting all of these unvaccinated people? I have what I would consider a relatively mild case and I can't even think about going shopping or out to eat due to the fatigue. How are all these people out and about infecting others so that hospitals are filling up? I just don't get it.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 02:06 AM by HandsomeRob86. Edited 2 times in total.)

(07-28-2021, 01:21 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: So, I have Covid. Been about a week now since symptoms first showed up. I feel like [BLEEP]. I'm also responsible enough to not go anywhere, even with a mask, so I don't infect others.

Who is infecting all of these unvaccinated people? I have what I would consider a relatively mild case and I can't even think about going shopping or out to eat due to the fatigue. How are all these people out and about infecting others so that hospitals are filling up? I just don't get it.

People who are asymptomatic or near asymptomatic.

It was previously estimated that a third of cases are like that. I don’t know any data on delta, but if the vaccine works like it was tested (I.e. preventing symptoms) then even vaccinated people could be the spreader. That’s what the highly published ‘39%’ effective rate is all about from Israel. However, I would note that data is not peer reviewed. It’s easy to believe, but all I see are news reports. The vaccines were always designed to prevent COVID symptoms that’s what they were approved for and with the early variants we got lucky and it prevented most infections as well. Looks like that’s not the case for delta. It still prevents bad outcomes excellently (98% reduction in hospitalization and 99%+ Reduction in mortality from what I read) but less effective at preventing infection completely.

All that said, I support ending all restrictions. If you don’t want a vaccine that’s fine. You run the risk of COVID and it’s very bad sequelae. It’s like polio in some ways. 95% of people bounced back fine, another 4% had disability but was able to get along. And 1% ended up in iron lungs. Anyway, that’s all the PSA I have today.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

That's where I'm at, too.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 07:52 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Fauci: New Mask Recommendations Will Incentivize People to Get Vaccinated

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/...accinated/

This White House is an absolute disaster.

I wish we could trust our institutions. It was so much easier to find good data on Covid before the political machine got involved. All of the information that helped keep me informed in the early days of Covid is either not available or it's too buried in the sea of misinformation for me to find.

The CEO of Baptist Health Jacksonville issued a statement, you can read about it here if you're interested: https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021...lizations/

My surgeon buddy said he is now doing surgeries at Baptist in Clay County as the one in downtown Jax shutdown all elective surgeries.