Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(08-10-2021, 06:13 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 06:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, CDC lied about FL numbers? Looking forward to the correction.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/floridas-...correction

I don't think we were supposed to find that out.. The CDC is slipping..

Should be abolished and handled in the private sector,  like every other agency.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-10-2021, 06:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, CDC lied about FL numbers? Looking forward to the correction.

This could very likely be an honest mistake by the CDC, but I would also not discount it being a deep state drive by. They “accidentally” fudge the numbers in order to give the MSM a platform to rail against DeSantis and the evil red state of Florida. The CDC will correct the numbers, but don’t expect the media to be as willing to report that.

I wish this were tin foil hat stuff, but we’ve all seen the cooperation between government and the MSM when it comes to establishing narratives.

(08-10-2021, 07:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

This could very likely be an honest mistake by the CDC, but I would also not discount it being a deep state drive by. They “accidentally” fudge the numbers in order to give the MSM a platform to rail against DeSantis and the evil red state of Florida. The CDC will correct the numbers, but don’t expect the media to be as willing to report that.

I wish this were tin foil hat stuff, but we’ve all seen the cooperation between government and the MSM when it comes to establishing narratives.

This has to be frustrating for frontline workers like FSG doing their best to report what they know as factual information only to be constantly undermined by health agencies with a politicial agenda causing hesitancy among the skeptical.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 07:12 AM by Ronster.)

[Image: covid-commies.jpg]

[Image: covid-vaccine-virus-meme.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-10-2021, 07:11 AM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: covid-commies.jpg]

[Image: covid-vaccine-virus-meme.jpg]

Yyeaah, no.

Question to those with knowledge in topic.

Regarding the military mandating vaccination, what happens of someone refuses it?

On a deeper level, what does this decision do for future military recruitment?

(08-10-2021, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Question to those with knowledge in topic.

Regarding the military mandating vaccination, what happens of someone refuses it?

Because they never required vaccines for Boots before?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 08:38 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-10-2021, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Question to those with knowledge in topic.

They'll be threatened with punishment but this situation smacks of the anthrax shots era. When deployed we were required to get them. Quite a few people refused because of possible, and very real, side effects. There were threats for non-compliance but personally I never saw it pursued. Eventually they just stopped administering them. 

My guess is the military will give the widest berth possible for those not wanting the shot in order to avoid conflict and morale problems. Forcing people to take something controversial into their bodies while maintaining good order and discipline is a tough job, even for the military.

I see little effect on recruitment. People joining the military are young, healthy and resilient who are looking for a direction in life. They're not going to let a shot stand in the way of ambition. Of course there will be some holdouts, but overall it will have little to no effect. I have no doubt recruiters are being provided with information on how to deal with any questions or hesitancy by prospective recruits.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 08:50 AM by mal234. Edited 4 times in total.)

In my experience working for the military/federal government I think that overall they will be pretty compliant if they have to get the vaccine. There are going to be people that don't want to get it, but overall I think they will suck things up and get the shots. I deal with a lot of active duty members/military personell, veterans, etc... on a daily basis. And they've been really good about following things like masks rules and for the active duty people doing things like making sure they have to quarantine before they go on deployment. Granted getting the vaccine is a bit different I think that overall most of them will follow suit with the vaccines. It could stop some people from wanting to join the military but I think those already in will take the shots in general. 

I could see the government ended up making the same mandate for federal employees at some point. We already have go to back to wearing masks and soon unvaccinated people will have to test regularly. I could see them saying at some point, that the vaccine will be a condition of employment. Some people aren't going to like that. But if not they can always go and find another job. Though a lot of federal jobs are often good (and permanent jobs) with excellent benefit (like generous leave, retirement, etc...) There are lists a mile long of people who want to get one. So if some federal workers want to quit due to the vaccine, there are a lot of people who will happily take those jobs.

I wonder how many people remember when fluoridation of the water supply was supposedly a communist conspiracy.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 09:00 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-10-2021, 08:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I wonder how many people remember when fluoridation of the water supply was supposedly a communist conspiracy.

"I wonder how many people remember when asbestos wasn't considered a toxic material."

- People in the 80s

"I wonder how many people remember when cell phone radiation wasn't a major cause of cancer"

- People in 2050

(08-10-2021, 08:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I wonder how many people remember when fluoridation of the water supply was supposedly a communist conspiracy.

Powerlines, Contrails, UFOs, Big Foot, and the Lock Ness Monster.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-10-2021, 07:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I don't think the state releases the daily numbers, though, so I'm guessing it's a mistake in one agency trying to release data by day from another agency who isn't releasing the daily data and/or misinterpreting the data.

(08-10-2021, 09:40 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 07:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This could very likely be an honest mistake by the CDC, but I would also not discount it being a deep state drive by. They “accidentally” fudge the numbers in order to give the MSM a platform to rail against DeSantis and the evil red state of Florida. The CDC will correct the numbers, but don’t expect the media to be as willing to report that.

I don't think the state releases the daily numbers, though, so I'm guessing it's a mistake in one agency trying to release data by day from another agency who isn't releasing the daily data and/or misinterpreting the data.

You would think they had the process down by now.

(08-10-2021, 10:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 09:40 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: I don't think the state releases the daily numbers, though, so I'm guessing it's a mistake in one agency trying to release data by day from another agency who isn't releasing the daily data and/or misinterpreting the data.

You would think they had the process down by now.

Would you, though?  It is the government.

I asked the nurse administering my vaccine today if I could get extra microchips, please.
I'm also planning to move into an apartment complex right next to a brand new Verizon 5G tower so I'll be easy to control.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 01:57 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

Stephanie Seneff and Greg Nigh Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA, E-mail: [email protected]

Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USAABSTRACTOperation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail.

We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.

We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-10-2021, 01:56 PM)Ronster Wrote: Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

Stephanie Seneff and Greg Nigh Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA, E-mail: [email protected]

Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USAABSTRACTOperation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail.

We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.

We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies

You are posting a medical research piece done by a computer scientist about potential vaccine side effects that she admits are speculative and no studies support. 

Learn more about her here:
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-...d-covid-19

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 02:31 PM by TrivialPursuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-10-2021, 02:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 01:56 PM)Ronster Wrote: Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

You are posting a medical research piece done by a computer scientist about potential vaccine side effects that she admits are speculative and no studies support. 

To be fair... MIT is way better than Phoenix University where the author of that OPINION went... who has also had such amazing articles such as... why you can't use margarine for frying...... what an amazing Doctor.....

Oh good, the Naturopath and discredited computer scientist have weighed in. Tell me Ronster, do you support their assertion that a national, individual surveillance program should be implemented?

(08-10-2021, 02:24 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 02:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: You are posting a medical research piece done by a computer scientist about potential vaccine side effects that she admits are speculative and no studies support. 

To be fair... MIT is way better than Phoenix University where the author of that OPINION went... who has also had such amazing articles such as... why you can't use margarine for frying...... what an amazing Doctor.....

Who's this now?

(08-10-2021, 02:24 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 02:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: You are posting a medical research piece done by a computer scientist about potential vaccine side effects that she admits are speculative and no studies support. 

Who's this now?