Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(08-10-2021, 02:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 01:56 PM)Ronster Wrote: Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

Stephanie Seneff and Greg Nigh Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA, E-mail: [email protected]

Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USAABSTRACTOperation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail.

We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.

We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

Oh good, the Naturopath and discredited computer scientist have weighed in. Tell me Ronster, do you support their assertion that a national, individual surveillance program should be implemented?

(08-10-2021, 02:24 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: To be fair... MIT is way better than Phoenix University where the author of that OPINION went... who has also had such amazing articles such as... why you can't use margarine for frying...... what an amazing Doctor.....

Who's this now?

(08-10-2021, 02:24 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: To be fair... MIT is way better than Phoenix University where the author of that OPINION went... who has also had such amazing articles such as... why you can't use margarine for frying...... what an amazing Doctor.....

Who's this now?

The writer of the article making fun of the woman... who went to one of the best universities in the world.... and he writes stuff about margarine and frying and also bat poop. 

And I don't agree with her at all.. just saying.. don't use an attack article from a nobody

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-10-2021, 03:44 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 02:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh good, the Naturopath and discredited computer scientist have weighed in. Tell me Ronster, do you support their assertion that a national, individual surveillance program should be implemented?

Who's this now?

Who's this now?

The writer of the article making fun of the woman... who went to one of the best universities in the world.... and he writes stuff about margarine and frying and also bat poop. 

And I don't agree with her at all.. just saying.. don't use an attack article from a nobody

Joe Schwarcz, the PhD from McGill?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

My wife’s job is not exactly mandating the vaccine. But they want to know by the 16th from all employees their vaccination status and a questionnaire to those who aren’t about why they haven’t. I’ve got a few members in my family that have worked at this company. Some still do. Used to be a great place to work. Those that I know have retired quite nicely, to say the least. The rest still there, have been hating life for some time. I had to calm my wife down a bit. Explaining the employer can do what they want. Even though she’s fully vaccinated. But still, seems like a fine line. Im assuming they’re just looking to lay off more people so that can shove even more work on those that are left to keep that bottom line looking good.

My husband's employer hasn't mandated yet but is strongly recommending they get the shot. They've said everyone who gets it will receive an extra 8 hours of vacation. Considering my husband works a 12 hour shift that seems stupid, but whatever. I told him if he decides to get it I'm fine with his decision but do it because he wants to or is told he'll lose his job if he doesn't. He's been reluctant due to lack of information on long term side effects, and this is a guy who gets the flu shot every year so he's not anti-vax on a personal level.

Are they allowed to ask your wife about this legally? Isn't she a lwyer?

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 08:12 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 3 times in total.)

Bribery to get a vaccine feels dirty. Especially 8 additional hours of PTO. That is insulting.

Jags, If I were your wife, I wouldn't disclose my status even if she is vaccinated.

(08-10-2021, 01:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I asked the nurse administering my vaccine today if I could get extra microchips, please.
I'm also planning to move into an apartment complex right next to a brand new Verizon 5G tower so I'll be easy to control.

To be fair, you're already easy to control.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 08:33 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(08-10-2021, 08:08 PM)I’m americus 2.0 Wrote: My husband's employer hasn't mandated yet but is strongly recommending they get the shot. They've said everyone who gets it will receive an extra 8 hours of vacation. Considering my husband works a 12 hour shift that seems stupid, but whatever. I told him if he decides to get it I'm fine with his decision but do it because he wants to or is told he'll lose his job if he doesn't. He's been reluctant due to lack of information on long term side effects, and this is a guy who gets the flu shot every year so he's not anti-vax on a personal level.

I think I read a post in the past from you about my wife.  No, she is not a lawyer.  She does not work for one either.  I’m guessing you’ve confused my wife for another member’s. That or ive been vague in my references about her.  Ahe is very highly educated, has a wide skill set and works amongst people knowledgeable in many fields. Thus, she needs to be a little knowledgeable in many fields. Doctors, lawyers etc.  She is a [BLEEP].  I know it’s all  irrelevant,  but I’ve got to brag on her a bit.  And to my knowledge, yes they can ask.  What their ultimate goal is with that info, time will tell.  But I still think it’s BS

The bleep word is bad mamma jamma.  I’m not calling her a which

(08-10-2021, 08:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Are they allowed to ask your wife about this legally? Isn't she a lwyer?

(08-10-2021, 08:31 PM)Jags Wrote: And to my knowledge, yes they can ask.  What their ultimate goal is with that info, time will tell.  But I still think it’s BS

You can argue both sides of it being legal and illegal. They cannot demand an answer but can probably get away with asking. If they punish you, firing, that is not legal but TBD to see what happens in the courts.

I love this...

BREAKING: Florida Department of Education sent the Broward County Public School superintendent’s office and school board a letter informing them their paychecks may be withheld if they don't withdraw their school mask mandate by Friday.

(08-10-2021, 08:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 08:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Are they allowed to ask your wife about this legally? Isn't she a lwyer?

(08-10-2021, 08:31 PM)Jags Wrote: And to my knowledge, yes they can ask.  What their ultimate goal is with that info, time will tell.  But I still think it’s BS

You can argue both sides of it being legal and illegal. They cannot demand an answer but can probably get away with asking. If they punish you, firing, that is not legal but TBD to see what happens in the courts.

That’s where my wife is questioning this.  They were very clear they weren’t making anyone get it and that they weren’t mandating it.  But they also wanted those not vaccinated or not going to to give answers for why not.  My wife is fully vaccinated. So, really doesn’t matter for her.  I think it’s wrong on some levels not on others.  But this is a company that has been laying off people for the last dozen or so years.  Is this a we don’t need your services thing? Is this a well, if you’re all vaccinated get back to the office thing?  It’s a fortune 250 company last I saw.  So there’s no doubt they’re legally able to do it.  I’m sure they’ve got whoever is left in the building telling them they can.  But, it doesn’t seem or feel right.  I’ve urged some of my employees to get vaccinated.  But I’m not going to make them or put it out there in some cryptic fashion.  It’s just [BLEEP] up.

(08-10-2021, 08:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I love this...

BREAKING: Florida Department of Education sent the Broward County Public School superintendent’s office and school board a letter informing them their paychecks may be withheld if they don't withdraw their school mask mandate by Friday.

Good. Let's see what they care about more, their paychecks or the "health of the children".
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(08-10-2021, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Question to those with knowledge in topic.

Regarding the military mandating vaccination, what happens of someone refuses it?

On a deeper level, what does this decision do for future military recruitment?

Military can’t refuse it. That would be the slow track to chaptering out. Would take a year or two to get med boarded, but if it’s a readiness requirement and you don’t get it, that’s a problem. It will be ironclad once FDA approval goes through. When you join the military your body is not your own now.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 02:28 AM by HandsomeRob86. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-10-2021, 02:19 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 10:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Even as I typed this, I feel like I'm coming down with a sickness. Might be time for me to put my money where my mouth is. I hope it's not Covid, though. I'm supposed to go scalloping with the kids this weekend.
Lookup the i-mask+ protocol for prevention. All readily available otc except for the ivermectin. Will help with all kinds of sickness. Designed to help you absorb everything as the zinc and vitamin d can have issues getting into your system. I'm looking for something with quercetin but haven't found a gummy version with everything.

From what I've read, people on that or the math+ hospital protocol have a much lower risk of having a severe case. Supposed to stop it from multiplying and/or making you sick.

If you are sick and go to the hospital, you will test positive, they will keep testing at the 40 cycles until you do test positive. Then they get their government check. Doesn't matter that the tests are recalled and can't tell the difference from the flu. I don't know what the treatment protocol in the area is but I would demand they start large dose vitamins immediately. Then do whatever you have to do to not let them put you on a ventilator.

Saw a video today of a wife talking about the treatment protocol and what they tried to do for her husband, she demanded they give him vitamins and some steroids and he was out in 3.5 days from the ICU when they said 7-10 days.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

PRushing- sorry about the below if it comes across as a personal attack. It’s not meant to be, I am just very frustrated as someone ‘on the front lines’ who constantly deals with the fallout of the information your helping to spread right now. I can’t talk my own father into getting a COVID vaccine despite the fact he would likely die if he got a moderate case cause he believes much of the same things your putting out.  Please stop, because once people decide, especially people who think they aren’t high risk but are, that they aren’t getting vaccines and focusing on vitamins they end up with some of the worst outcomes. Not all of them, but it’s really really taxing a patient is saying you made up his COVID while he can’t even breath and starts heading down the toilet. Especially when you know they likely wouldn’t even be in the hospital and certainly not the ICU if they got the vaccine.

I am very familiar with COVID testing at my hospital. The only thing that these conspiracy theories get right is the cycle number being 40. We absolutely test for the variants, the standard swab at my hospital automatically includes Flu and RSV. COVID is able to be tested separately. Heck we even do a panel with 20 different viruses on it sometimes. You do not automatically test positive for COVID when you are admitted inpatient. My hospital would be screwed if this was true due to staffing and ppe.

This qanon BS is just ridiculous. People are making terrible decisions based on information that is no more informed than CNN. Just cause they root for your team doesn’t make them more reliable. If you want actual broken down information I suggest medcram COVID videos. They address most questions that are out there with actual EDM and studies, not conspiracy’s and misinformation. Vitamins are not gonna save you from COVID, and while you absolutely should try to hold off on intubation if possible, it often isn’t possible in severe cases. Delta has absolutely caused a huge spike in admissions in my hospital.

Anyway this is all I got for now. I leave the rest upto FSG.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

COVID is the biggest control system that the media and government have created to date.

the delta variant is fake, the actual virus was laughable ( I was only sick for 1 day)

You're not allowed to question any of it, if you don't believe me, try googling anything negative about it. Now more than ever, I want to build a log cabin off the grid somewhere and just get away from all of it. Its becoming a dystopian nightmare.

(08-11-2021, 10:04 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: COVID is the biggest control system that the media and government have created to date.

the delta variant is fake, the actual virus was laughable ( I was only sick for 1 day)

You're not allowed to question any of it, if you don't believe me, try googling anything negative about it. Now more than ever, I want to build a log cabin off the grid somewhere and just get away from all of it. Its becoming a dystopian nightmare.

So all of those sick and dying people in the hospital was all a ruse simply because you didn’t get very ill?

Don’t be a moron.

(08-11-2021, 10:04 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: COVID is the biggest control system that the media and government have created to date.

Lol. You’re insane. Through my job I’ve seen the recent uptick in the hospitals. It’s not fake, but still mostly effects the elderly and unhealthy. It’s being highly politicized, but it’s currently pretty bad in Jacksonville.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 12:09 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-11-2021, 02:26 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 02:19 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Lookup the i-mask+ protocol for prevention. All readily available otc except for the ivermectin. Will help with all kinds of sickness. Designed to help you absorb everything as the zinc and vitamin d can have issues getting into your system. I'm looking for something with quercetin but haven't found a gummy version with everything.

From what I've read, people on that or the math+ hospital protocol have a much lower risk of having a severe case. Supposed to stop it from multiplying and/or making you sick.

If you are sick and go to the hospital, you will test positive, they will keep testing at the 40 cycles until you do test positive. Then they get their government check. Doesn't matter that the tests are recalled and can't tell the difference from the flu. I don't know what the treatment protocol in the area is but I would demand they start large dose vitamins immediately. Then do whatever you have to do to not let them put you on a ventilator.

Saw a video today of a wife talking about the treatment protocol and what they tried to do for her husband, she demanded they give him vitamins and some steroids and he was out in 3.5 days from the ICU when they said 7-10 days.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

PRushing- sorry about the below if it comes across as a personal attack. It’s not meant to be, I am just very frustrated as someone ‘on the front lines’ who constantly deals with the fallout of the information your helping to spread right now. I can’t talk my own father into getting a COVID vaccine despite the fact he would likely die if he got a moderate case cause he believes much of the same things your putting out.  Please stop, because once people decide, especially people who think they aren’t high risk but are, that they aren’t getting vaccines and focusing on vitamins they end up with some of the worst outcomes. Not all of them, but it’s really really taxing a patient is saying you made up his COVID while he can’t even breath and starts heading down the toilet. Especially when you know they likely wouldn’t even be in the hospital and certainly not the ICU if they got the vaccine.

I am very familiar with COVID testing at my hospital. The only thing that these conspiracy theories get right is the cycle number being 40. We absolutely test for the variants, the standard swab at my hospital automatically includes Flu and RSV. COVID is able to be tested separately. Heck we even do a panel with 20 different viruses on it sometimes. You do not automatically test positive for COVID when you are admitted inpatient. My hospital would be screwed if this was true due to staffing and ppe.

This qanon BS is just ridiculous. People are making terrible decisions based on information that is no more informed than CNN. Just cause they root for your team doesn’t make them more reliable. If you want actual broken down information I suggest medcram COVID videos. They address most questions that are out there with actual EDM and studies, not conspiracy’s and misinformation. Vitamins are not gonna save you from COVID, and while you absolutely should try to hold off on intubation if possible, it often isn’t possible in severe cases. Delta has absolutely caused a huge spike in admissions in my hospital.

Anyway this is all I got for now. I leave the rest upto FSG.

I can appreciate this position, but don't you think your view can be tainted by the very fact that you are on the front line? All you see are the people who are seriously ill from Covid, but you're not seeing the many, many more that are handling this with no problem. There is a very low death rate for this disease. If we did not live at a time of 24 our news, people would not even know there was a pandemic, especially considering that this has disproportionately affected the very weak and sick. I know that sounds callous, but that should be taken into consideration when doing a global rollout for a vaccine. Optional? Sure. Strongly suggest for the people who are at risk, definitely. But mandates? 

Literally every single justification for taking it, outside of the immediate use of reducing severity for the individual, is rendered useless by the way covid is mutating. Don't get me wrong, reducing severity is VERY important, and it's probably the reason we are going to make it through the delta variant alright, but the vaccine is not going to end Covid. We're not going to achieve herd immunity with it. We aren't going to have permanent immunity from the vaccine. We aren't going to stop variants from popping up. We aren't going to stop spreading it to others. The only communal benefit to taking the vaccine is reducing burdens on hospitals, and that is only going to last as long as the shot stays effective, and the data is not looking good on that. We are most likely going to have to take regular boosters. This might have to be something seasonal that hospitals need to prepare for. Until this vaccine gets some time under it's belt, any mandates are reactionary, imo. 

I have no doubt about the efficacy of the Covid vaccine, but the simple fact is that this shouldn't be the primary concern as it pertains to a global rollout. There is a whirlwind of information that surrounds every topic, and, at time when people have instant access to whatever strikes there fancy, it's can be hard for people to stay on point in a debate. The concern for the vaccine and the conversation surrounding it should always take place IN THE FUTURE. The problem of the future is NEVER talked about. It can't be, because they have never done a study on it. 

The hubris of assuming that science got this right and there can be no possible fallout out dumbfounds me. Just in the last few years, there was a H1N1 vaccine recalled for causing narcolepsy. That took over a year to discover. There was a polio outbreak in the Sudan, Chad, and Camaroon caused by the very vaccine that was supposed to inoculate against it. There have been 5 examples of vaccine recalls due to unintended side affects in the last 20 years, but the Covid vaccine is infallible? The one that was funded by darpa and pushed through production at record-breaking speed. The one that didn't do adequate biodistribution studies? The one that has zone zero long-term studies over 10 months? This one? We're going to just shoot this into the arm of every human being alive and remove the control group that might help link any ties back to the vaccine? For a disease where 99.9% of people survive? How is that not nuts to you?

I can promise you, if this was the Spanish Flu, we'd all be lining up for a novel vaccine because the risk would be worth it. We wouldn't need the media to scare us. We wouldn't need mandates. We would all have watched a love one die and seen, firsthand, the fallout of people losing this battle. This is just not common for the average person with regards to Covid. We should be prudent in how we roll out this vaccine. Period. Only give it to the At risk and volunteers. There are plenty of them. For everyone else, this should fall on the hospitals, just like it does for every other virus. We are more than capable of figuring out how to mitigate the affects of seasonal covid. But throwing out a global rollout this early into the process is it's own form or recklessness. 

Personally, I believe if it weren't for the affect of the media, the medical community would not be making this decision. This is why we end up with well-meaning people like p_rush, who start looking to alternate sources for truth. Clean up the institutions. I have never seen such group think in my entire life, because people are scared into making decision based in the present only. Take a step back. Stop having the debate in the present, and let's use our evolved brain to make healthy, long-term decisions. You guys better be right about this vaccine.

And, just to be clear, I have watched every single Medcram video he's posted on coronavirus. I started watching shortly after his first video on the subject. I agree that he is one of the best voices on YouTube wrt Covid, and he's been my go-to for most of my Covid information. That doesn't change anything I wrote.

(08-10-2021, 08:31 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 08:08 PM)I’m americus 2.0 Wrote: My husband's employer hasn't mandated yet but is strongly recommending they get the shot. They've said everyone who gets it will receive an extra 8 hours of vacation. Considering my husband works a 12 hour shift that seems stupid, but whatever. I told him if he decides to get it I'm fine with his decision but do it because he wants to or is told he'll lose his job if he doesn't. He's been reluctant due to lack of information on long term side effects, and this is a guy who gets the flu shot every year so he's not anti-vax on a personal level.

I think I read a post in the past from you about my wife.  No, she is not a lawyer.  She does not work for one either.  I’m guessing you’ve confused my wife for another member’s. That or ive been vague in my references about her.  Ahe is very highly educated, has a wide skill set and works amongst people knowledgeable in many fields. Thus, she needs to be a little knowledgeable in many fields. Doctors, lawyers etc.  She is a [BLEEP].  I know it’s all  irrelevant,  but I’ve got to brag on her a bit.  And to my knowledge, yes they can ask.  What their ultimate goal is with that info, time will tell.  But I still think it’s BS

The bleep word is bad mamma jamma.  I’m not calling her a which

Gotcha. Not sure why I keep thinking she's a lawyer. I'll blame it on Covid brain.

(08-11-2021, 12:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I can appreciate this position, but don't you think your view can be tainted by the very fact that you are on the front line? All you see are the people who are seriously ill from Covid, but you're not seeing the many, many more that are handling this with no problem. There is a very low death rate for this disease. If we did not live at a time of 24 our news, people would not even know there was a pandemic, especially considering that this has disproportionately affected the very weak and sick. I know that sounds callous, but that should be taken into consideration when doing a global rollout for a vaccine. Optional? Sure. Strongly suggest for the people who are at risk, definitely. But mandates? 

Literally every single justification for taking it, outside of the immediate use of reducing severity for the individual, is rendered useless by the way covid is mutating. Don't get me wrong, reducing severity is VERY important, and it's probably the reason we are going to make it through the delta variant alright, but the vaccine is not going to end Covid. We're not going to achieve herd immunity with it. We aren't going to have permanent immunity from the vaccine. We aren't going to stop variants from popping up. We aren't going to stop spreading it to others. The only communal benefit to taking the vaccine is reducing burdens on hospitals, and that is only going to last as long as the shot stays effective, and the data is not looking good on that. We are most likely going to have to take regular boosters. This might have to be something seasonal that hospitals need to prepare for. Until this vaccine gets some time under it's belt, any mandates are reactionary, imo. 

I have no doubt about the efficacy of the Covid vaccine, but the simple fact is that this shouldn't be the primary concern as it pertains to a global rollout. There is a whirlwind of information that surrounds every topic, and, at time when people have instant access to whatever strikes there fancy, it's can be hard for people to stay on point in a debate. The concern for the vaccine and the conversation surrounding it should always take place IN THE FUTURE. The problem of the future is NEVER talked about. It can't be, because they have never done a study on it. 

The hubris of assuming that science got this right and there can be no possible fallout out dumbfounds me. Just in the last few years, there was a H1N1 vaccine recalled for causing narcolepsy. That took over a year to discover. There was a polio outbreak in the Sudan, Chad, and Camaroon caused by the very vaccine that was supposed to inoculate against it. There have been 5 examples of vaccine recalls due to unintended side affects in the last 20 years, but the Covid vaccine is infallible? The one that was funded by darpa and pushed through production at record-breaking speed. The one that didn't do adequate biodistribution studies? The one that has zone zero long-term studies over 10 months? This one? We're going to just shoot this into the arm of every human being alive and remove the control group that might help link any ties back to the vaccine? For a disease where 99.9% of people survive? How is that not nuts to you?

I can promise you, if this was the Spanish Flu, we'd all be lining up for a novel vaccine because the risk would be worth it. We wouldn't need the media to scare us. We wouldn't need mandates. We would all have watched a love one die and seen, firsthand, the fallout of people losing this battle. This is just not common for the average person with regards to Covid. We should be prudent in how we roll out this vaccine. Period. Only give it to the At risk and volunteers. There are plenty of them. For everyone else, this should fall on the hospitals, just like it does for every other virus. We are more than capable of figuring out how to mitigate the affects of seasonal covid. But throwing out a global rollout this early into the process is it's own form or recklessness. 

Personally, I believe if it weren't for the affect of the media, the medical community would not be making this decision. This is why we end up with well-meaning people like p_rush, who start looking to alternate sources for truth. Clean up the institutions. I have never seen such group think in my entire life, because people are scared into making decision based in the present only. Take a step back. Stop having the debate in the present, and let's use our evolved brain to make healthy, long-term decisions. You guys better be right about this vaccine.

And, just to be clear, I have watched every single Medcram video he's posted on coronavirus. I started watching shortly after his first video on the subject. I agree that he is one of the best voices on YouTube wrt Covid, and he's been my go-to for most of my Covid information. That doesn't change anything I wrote.

You could have pulled this out of my head, because these are the exact thoughts and questions I have. There is nothing illogical about any question or concern you mentioned. This is stuff everyone should be thinking about and the fact that more people aren’t, frankly scares me.
People with legitimate concerns get lumped in with the anti vaxxer, Qnon conspiracy theory bull crap. Showing any kind of hesitancy makes you a bunker dwelling whack job. I don’t believe they’re implanting tracking devices into anyone, or that this is someone kind of world domination take over and we’re all going to be turned into mindless worker bees for a mysterious cabal somewhere. I just have the same concerns for this vaccine as I have had with every new vaccine or medication they’ve can out with since I’ve been old enough to worry about my own health choices. I have never ran out and got a brand new vaccine for myself or my kid as soon as it hit the market. Hell, I won’t run out and buy a new release of a phone or tv til it’s been out for a while cuz everyone knows they always get something wrong with the first ones! Why would I be any less concerned about something that goes into my body?
Asking questions isn’t a bad thing, unfortunately right now the only answer is “just shut up and take it” while being told to take off your tin foil hat in the process.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(08-11-2021, 01:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 12:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I can appreciate this position, but don't you think your view can be tainted by the very fact that you are on the front line? All you see are the people who are seriously ill from Covid, but you're not seeing the many, many more that are handling this with no problem. There is a very low death rate for this disease. If we did not live at a time of 24 our news, people would not even know there was a pandemic, especially considering that this has disproportionately affected the very weak and sick. I know that sounds callous, but that should be taken into consideration when doing a global rollout for a vaccine. Optional? Sure. Strongly suggest for the people who are at risk, definitely. But mandates? 

You could have pulled this out of my head, because these are the exact thoughts and questions I have. There is nothing illogical about any question or concern you mentioned. This is stuff everyone should be thinking about and the fact that more people aren’t, frankly scares me.
People with legitimate concerns get lumped in with the anti vaxxer, Qnon conspiracy theory bull crap. Showing any kind of hesitancy makes you a bunker dwelling whack job. I don’t believe they’re implanting tracking devices into anyone, or that this is someone kind of world domination take over and we’re all going to be turned into mindless worker bees for a mysterious cabal somewhere. I just have the same concerns for this vaccine as I have had with every new vaccine or medication they’ve can out with since I’ve been old enough to worry about my own health choices. I have never ran out and got a brand new vaccine for myself or my kid as soon as it hit the market. Hell, I won’t run out and buy a new release of a phone or tv til it’s been out for a while cuz everyone knows they always get something wrong with the first ones! Why would I be any less concerned about something that goes into my body?
Asking questions isn’t a bad thing, unfortunately right now the only answer is “just shut up and take it” while being told to take off your tin foil hat in the process.

That's a perfectly reasonable take.  But when it comes to deciding whether to risk whatever side effects the vaccine might cause, or risk the well-known effects of Covid-19, it seems to me that the prudent choice is the vaccine.