Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Haha. What a bunch of clowns. Imagine the headlines if this were Trump. Man... the hyprocrisy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 10:15 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-13-2021, 09:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Haha. What a bunch of clowns. Imagine the headlines if this were Trump. Man... the hyprocrisy.

The sad thing is, I’m not sure they give a crap about being hypocritical. Pretty sure it’s now 100% just keeping the moron demographic. Even sadder,  thing is, that demographic is getting To be the majority (depending on how it’s counted)

Forgive my phone changing my words

(08-13-2021, 04:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 04:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Quite a few.

Yeah. Pretty sure I have a cold right now. Got tested, just in case. Really bummed because I was supposed to go scalloping with the fam, but I'm sitting home by myself right now.

Hope you're feeling better.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah. I felt good enough to go. Felt like allergies with body aches. No fever. Just a headache on Tuesday for a couple hours. It's probably nothing, but just doing my part to protect the elderly. My F-I-L is vaccinated. My M-I-L is not. Just in case, I figured I'd stay home. Not that it matters. My wife and kids went, but the in-laws will risk it to hang with the people they actually like.

On a different, more embarrassing note: I swallowed a noodle last night that is lodged in my throat or trachea. I was eating Ramen, and one straggling noodle was making it's way down when I took a breath. I felt the tail end of the noodle suck into my wind pipe, then break off inside my trachea. I tried to hack it out, but when I was done coughing, I inhaled kind of hard and it went further down. I've been hacking all day. It feels like it's just hanging out there. Pretty sure it's stuck in my throat. So... not sure what to do about that. I'm breathing just fine. It's just uncomfortable to talk or swallow.

(08-13-2021, 09:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Obama variant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ssion=true

Yeah, that's not a good look for him.  He should not have done that.

Doctor speaks out, Media is LYING. CDC admits natural immunity is MUCH stronger than vaccine

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/do...n-vaccine/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-14-2021, 12:34 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah. I felt good enough to go. Felt like allergies with body aches. No fever. Just a headache on Tuesday for a couple hours. It's probably nothing, but just doing my part to protect the elderly. My F-I-L is vaccinated. My M-I-L is not. Just in case, I figured I'd stay home. Not that it matters. My wife and kids went, but the in-laws will risk it to hang with the people they actually like.

On a different, more embarrassing note: I swallowed a noodle last night that is lodged in my throat or trachea. I was eating Ramen, and one straggling noodle was making it's way down when I took a breath. I felt the tail end of the noodle suck into my wind pipe, then break off inside my trachea. I tried to hack it out, but when I was done coughing, I inhaled kind of hard and it went further down. I've been hacking all day. It feels like it's just hanging out there. Pretty sure it's stuck in my throat. So... not sure what to do about that. I'm breathing just fine. It's just uncomfortable to talk or swallow.

I...ummmm...hope the noodle problem got resolved.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I set you guys up. Not one inappropriate joke?

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 06:57 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Only saw 2 people wearing a mask at the game, come on now.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/...pvprs44i8U

Study that looks to be confirming what I have been saying about natural immunity and t-cells.

(08-15-2021, 09:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/...pvprs44i8U

Study that looks to be confirming what I have been saying about natural immunity and t-cells.
There was no need to study it, sars-1 people still have t-cells that can fight it 17 years later. The vaccine needs boosters in months.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Well, that doesn't mean there isn't a need to study it. However, I agree with you that the data we have indicates that natural immunity is superior to the vaccine and, more importantly, that the vaccine push for the immune is based on bad data. Which makes me wonder how much of the vaccine push is based on data and not profit.

Breaking — Double Vaccinated Gregg Abbott tests positive for Covid…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-17-2021, 06:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: Breaking — Double Vaccinated Gregg Abbott tests positive for Covid…

Is this that double secret probation covid that fauxci was talking about?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-17-2021, 06:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: Breaking — Double Vaccinated Gregg Abbott tests positive for Covid…

Does this mean he got vaccinated in both arms?

(08-17-2021, 06:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

bwhahaha

(08-17-2021, 06:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

(08-17-2021, 06:35 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 06:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Does this mean he got vaccinated in both arms?

bwhahaha

He must have missed the news that he isn't vaccinated without having the 3rd now.

I'm guessing NYC is going to have to deny everyone from indoors since the 2 shots they have no longer makes them vaccinated.

I keep going back under different alias’ to either be super protected or get X-ray vision. Too many milfs around here not to try to get it. Hopefully it doesn’t work too well. I’m just wanting to see the boobies and such not tumors and black spots in lungs. Second thought, nope, never mind. Take the good with the bad

One of my best friends and his whole family got covid. It hit him hard but he is doing pretty good now. He did not have the vaccine. His mother in law on the other hand, has the vaccine and she has been in the hospital for a week.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

My husband was reading stats for our county and they were heavily focused on how many vaccinated vs unvaccinated with regards to number in the hospital, number in the ICU, on a ventilator, etc. There was no mention of ages, reasons they were admitted, underlying health conditions, if they tested positive when they were admitted or did they get the virus there, and so on.

We both had it last month and we never darkened the door of a hospital. We are in our late 40s and, outside of his asthma, we are pretty healthy. It surprised us that it hit me a lot harder than him because of his asthma, but it was all in our sinuses which, thanks to allergies, is my 'weak spot'.