Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(08-20-2021, 06:22 PM)Ronster Wrote: The way I see it, the vaccine is POSION...

Well, that makes perfect sense.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

India approves world's first DNA Covid vaccine…

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57774294
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(08-20-2021, 06:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Well, that makes perfect sense.

Maybe it's French?

Facebook friend took the jab to save her job. This is the results.
[Image: 240103710_10226966531775147_394343022667...e=612602A9]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(08-20-2021, 08:04 PM)Dimson Wrote: Facebook friend took the jab to save her job. This is the results.

That's just, you know, like, awful and stuff.

Every time I see you post, I’m amazed you know how to use the Internet.

TAKE IT TO THE STREEEEEETS!

FOLES WILL WIN US A SUPER BOOOOOOWL!

(08-20-2021, 09:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 08:04 PM)Dimson Wrote: Facebook friend took the jab to save her job. This is the results.

That's just, you know, like, awful and stuff.

Actually it is. She had a severe reaction and could have died.

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 11:15 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Peculiar timing for FDA approval Monday, huh? This administration is corrupt to its rotten core.

(08-20-2021, 11:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Peculiar timing for FDA approval Monday, huh? This administration is corrupt to its rotten core.

They've been saying for months that a full approval would happen in September, so yeah, a few weeks early when Sundown needs a win. Maybe it's a deflection, maybe not.

The question is whether or not the "it's experimenral and not approved" crowd will change their tune now or start shrieking a new objection?

(08-20-2021, 11:09 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 09:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That's just, you know, like, awful and stuff.

Actually it is. She had a severe reaction and could have died.

While I appreciate the apprehension, that picture is not particularly severe and nowhere near life-threatening.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2021, 07:54 AM by Lucky2Last.)

(08-21-2021, 07:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 11:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Peculiar timing for FDA approval Monday, huh? This administration is corrupt to its rotten core.

They've been saying for months that a full approval would happen in September, so yeah, a few weeks early when Sundown needs a win. Maybe it's a deflection, maybe not.

The question is whether or not the "it's experimenral and not approved" crowd will change their tune now or start shrieking a new objection?

Yeah, I don't see anything odd about the timing. I never understood the experimental argument, especially considering this thing has always been on track to get approved. However, I don't see why anyone should change their tune just yet. Just because it's approved doesn't alleviate any of the concerns. I will reduce my time table to 2 years. If, in 2 years, we are seeing limited breakthrough cases and the virus hasn't shown signs of the spike protein mutating, I will be much less concerned.

(08-20-2021, 11:09 PM)Dimson Wrote: Actually it is. She had a severe reaction and could have died.

While I appreciate the apprehension, that picture is not particularly severe and nowhere near life-threatening.

I mean, you just accepted the likely fact that they moved up the announcement of FDA approval to give geriatric Joe "a win", so will this change people's tune? I'm guessing it will make those people even more skeptical.

What it will do is make the push for employer forced vaccination even more aggressive, and now the push to get jabs in those under 12.

Things are about to get even more tense in this country,  if that is even possuble.

Yup. For an ARR that is negligible. Forget other treatments and preventative measures. There's only one solution.

(08-20-2021, 11:09 PM)Dimson Wrote: Actually it is. She had a severe reaction and could have died.

I didn't post the whole story just the picture that she posted of her leg. She had a terrible reaction and if she could take it back, she must likely would. It isn't worth risking your life and health to keep your job.

(08-22-2021, 01:12 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They've been saying for months that a full approval would happen in September, so yeah, a few weeks early when Sundown needs a win. Maybe it's a deflection, maybe not.

I didn't post the whole story just the picture that she posted of her leg. She had a terrible reaction and if she could take it back, she must likely would. It isn't worth risking your life and health to keep your job.
Have her look at the math+ protocol and similar one for trying to reverse vaccine or long covid damage. I think it calls for NAC or something like that. Everything is over the counter except the ivermectin or hcq.

Doctors and/or nurses continue to be shocked at how quickly people recover when they are forced to follow it by the patient or face lawsuits.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(08-22-2021, 01:47 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 01:12 AM)Dimson Wrote: I didn't post the whole story just the picture that she posted of her leg. She had a terrible reaction and if she could take it back, she must likely would. It isn't worth risking your life and health to keep your job.
Have her look at the math+ protocol and similar one for trying to reverse vaccine or long covid damage. I think it calls for NAC or something like that. Everything is over the counter except the ivermectin or hcq.

Doctors and/or nurses continue to be shocked at how quickly people recover when they are forced to follow it by the patient or face lawsuits.

The math+ protocol is for inpatients only, and then only after the patient requires oxygenation, according to the docs at FLCCC who are hyping it. I-MASK+ is designed for early stage prophylaxis in the outpatient setting. Neither is intended to "reverse vaccine damage" though, so if you have a study you can share that would be nice.

And any physician who is "forced" by a patient to prescribe them a treatment regimen should lose his license. That's not how medicine works.

(08-21-2021, 09:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They've been saying for months that a full approval would happen in September, so yeah, a few weeks early when Sundown needs a win. Maybe it's a deflection, maybe not.

I mean, you just accepted the likely fact that they moved up the announcement of FDA approval to give geriatric Joe "a win", so will this change people's tune? I'm guessing it will make those people even more skeptical.

What it will do is make the push for employer forced vaccination even more aggressive, and now the push to get jabs in those under 12.

Things are about to get even more tense in this country,  if that is even possuble.

No, you are the one who deemed it "likely", not me. I see they are about 10 days ahead of the time table we were given in April when they first started saying when it would gain full approval, you see it as conspiracy that they are ahead of schedule.

So…does this mean once it gets approved they’ll actually start working on treatments now? Inquiring minds want to know…
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Nope.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2021, 03:46 PM by p_rushing.)

(08-22-2021, 09:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 01:47 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Have her look at the math+ protocol and similar one for trying to reverse vaccine or long covid damage. I think it calls for NAC or something like that. Everything is over the counter except the ivermectin or hcq.

The math+ protocol is for inpatients only, and then only after the patient requires oxygenation, according to the docs at FLCCC who are hyping it. I-MASK+ is designed for early stage prophylaxis in the outpatient setting. Neither is intended to "reverse vaccine damage" though, so if you have a study you can share that would be nice.

And any physician who is "forced" by a patient to prescribe them a treatment regimen should lose his license. That's not how medicine works.

(08-21-2021, 09:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I mean, you just accepted the likely fact that they moved up the announcement of FDA approval to give geriatric Joe "a win", so will this change people's tune? I'm guessing it will make those people even more skeptical.

No, you are the one who deemed it "likely", not me. I see they are about 10 days ahead of the time table we were given in April when they first started saying when it would gain full approval, you see it as conspiracy that they are ahead of schedule.
Doctors have to follow your treatment wishes, even if you want no treatment. There is also treatment that has no harm and is better than doing nothing or just waiting until you get worse and need a ventilator. These are established protocols with 0 risks for most patients. Ivermectin has 1 death in world wide usage for decades. Vitamins are the same. Everyone should immediately be given it since it costs next to nothing and will only do you good.

The one I'm remembering has NAC and zinc which helps to destroy the spike proteins that are left behind. Can't remember the name now but there are nih data backing it up. I'll try to find it later.

NAC is harder to find now though as the FDA is trying to remove from the market since it works and is otc.

Yay?