Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(08-27-2021, 03:17 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 01:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes it is, they are not different; they are just changing the packaging to reflect the commercial name. It's the same vaccine using the same formulation from the same factories. I can't believe that you actually think the vaccine they've been monitoring for 6 months isn't the same one they approved. You've just lost all sense of perspective with these delusions, and you need to quit reading Natural News, Mike Adams is gonna rot your brain. You're also incorrect about the EUA, if the PHE were to end that would force the end of the EUA, not having one vaccine approved. The PHE must be renewed every 90 days and will most likely continue for at least another 12 months, and the EUA most likely along with it even as the other vaccines also gain approval.

The FDA from back in May: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-an...rgency-use

The relevant text: The EUA will be effective until the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of drugs and biologics for prevention and treatment of COVID-19 is terminated, and may be revised or revoked if it is determined the EUA no longer meets the statutory criteria for issuance or to protect public health or safety.
I don't read natural news, so no clue what they are saying.

You are splitting hairs trying to justify the opinion. The approved drug is not in production. I don't care if it is the same drug formula, the Pfizer existing drug was not approved. It was way to game the system. They approved a drug with 0 supply. If they approved the Pfizer drug, per all rules and regulations they have to pull the EUA, stop using the doses produced under the EUA, and pull all other company EUAs. None of that happened, why is that? It was because the only way the government and companies have any hope of enforcing mandates.

They will lose in court because the approved vaccine does not exist. You cannot get the approved vaccine anywhere.

Per your trusted and believable FDA's own website
Quote:https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coro...9-pandemic
During a public health emergency, the FDA can use its Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) authority to allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products, to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases when certain criteria are met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

Oops they approved a drug, now the EUAs have to be removed for all other treatments as there is now an approved treatment. Well, the drug that we "approved" doesn't exist really, so we will just extend the existing EUAs. Who knows when the approved vaccine will actually be available but we will let everyone believe they are getting an approved drug and give companies the ability to fire people.

It's all a game and they know exactly what they are doing.

Lol, ok champ, you keep spinnin'.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-27-2021, 03:17 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 01:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes it is, they are not different; they are just changing the packaging to reflect the commercial name. It's the same vaccine using the same formulation from the same factories. I can't believe that you actually think the vaccine they've been monitoring for 6 months isn't the same one they approved. You've just lost all sense of perspective with these delusions, and you need to quit reading Natural News, Mike Adams is gonna rot your brain. You're also incorrect about the EUA, if the PHE were to end that would force the end of the EUA, not having one vaccine approved. The PHE must be renewed every 90 days and will most likely continue for at least another 12 months, and the EUA most likely along with it even as the other vaccines also gain approval.

The FDA from back in May: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-an...rgency-use

The relevant text: The EUA will be effective until the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of drugs and biologics for prevention and treatment of COVID-19 is terminated, and may be revised or revoked if it is determined the EUA no longer meets the statutory criteria for issuance or to protect public health or safety.
I don't read natural news, so no clue what they are saying.

You are splitting hairs trying to justify the opinion. The approved drug is not in production. I don't care if it is the same drug formula, the Pfizer existing drug was not approved. It was way to game the system. They approved a drug with 0 supply. If they approved the Pfizer drug, per all rules and regulations they have to pull the EUA, stop using the doses produced under the EUA, and pull all other company EUAs. None of that happened, why is that? It was because the only way the government and companies have any hope of enforcing mandates.

They will lose in court because the approved vaccine does not exist. You cannot get the approved vaccine anywhere.

Per your trusted and believable FDA's own website
Quote:https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coro...9-pandemic
During a public health emergency, the FDA can use its Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) authority to allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products, to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases when certain criteria are met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

Oops they approved a drug, now the EUAs have to be removed for all other treatments as there is now an approved treatment. Well, the drug that we "approved" doesn't exist really, so we will just extend the existing EUAs. Who knows when the approved vaccine will actually be available but we will let everyone believe they are getting an approved drug and give companies the ability to fire people.

It's all a game and they know exactly what they are doing.

Laughing

(08-27-2021, 02:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 12:57 PM)copycat Wrote: Is the book about how to marry a doctor and become a stay at home dad?  It’s too late for me but young men everywhere need this info!

Cliff notes:

1. Go in the Marines before going into college. Be a man amongst boys.
2. Find a woman that's pretty, naïve, reasonable, and ambitious.
3. Woo her and encourage her dreams.
4. Profit.

1.  Swap Marines for Navy.  CHECK.
2a.  Check
2b.  Check
2c.  [BLEEP]?  Impossible 
2d.  Check
3.   Check
4.   I think 2c is what holds us back.  You married an alien dude.

LOL
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Friday News Dump: Biden Administration Releases COVID Origins Report

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Friday afternoon declassified the findings of the U.S. Intelligence Community's investigation into the origins of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic — and the results are less than conclusive as published in the Friday news dump release of the report.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbro...itpu2nhVS4
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

I ain't read it in a while...

Anyone still think this wasn't some [BLEEP] plan to [BLEEP] the election and "Build back better" Aka the "Great Reset"?

Agenda 2021/30?
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(08-27-2021, 09:24 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I ain't read it in a while...

Anyone still think this wasn't some [BLEEP] plan to [BLEEP] the election and "Build back better" Aka the "Great Reset"?

Agenda 2021/30?

Sounds like the end is near to me.  But you seem way more optimistic than me.

(08-27-2021, 09:36 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 09:24 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I ain't read it in a while...

Agenda 2021/30?

Sounds like the end is near to me.  But you seem way more optimistic than me.

Not if you see an end to this cluster. I don't like the way it's headed.

(08-27-2021, 09:38 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 09:36 PM)Jags Wrote: Sounds like the end is near to me.  But you seem way more optimistic than me.

Not if you see an end to this cluster. I don't like the way it's headed.

I didn’t mean an end is near to this dysfunction.  Just that the dysfunction makes it look like “The end is near”.

(08-27-2021, 01:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 12:45 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: So why do I have to risk my health for someone else? If my medical history and doctor tells me a vaccine is not in the best interest of my health THAT is what I'm listening to. 

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!

My barber has an autoimmune disease and has been advised by his doctor to stop his medication and to not get vaccinated. Apparently the medication lowers his ability to fight the virus. The poor guy is walking a tightrope between a painful gut, because his body attacks his small intestine, and getting COVID.

Many people are in the same boat and it pisses me off that some only want to wag their finger and be accusatory instead of listen to what someone is trying to tell them. 

My mom is on two immunosuppressive meds currently, one is on 18 weeks/off 18 weeks and the other is one she takes every day. Thankfully she was able to get one of the vaccines per her doctors advise without too much ill effect. She did have some strange side effects that did a number on her but she's okay now. She wears a mask to the few places she goes now with the Delta variant running loose and decided to Zoom church services from home until things calm down. 

I hope your barber is able to find some relief one way or another. That's a tough situation.

There's no mention of natural immunity for the millions of people who recovered. They don't need the vax.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/...LpQlTwxhLU

This is my biggest problem right now. Other nations are either not requiring a vaccine for convalescent patients OR only one shot. The CDC is not making any distinction for those with natural immunity. It has my BS detector going off.

If anyone is interested in hearing from the judge that knocked down DeSantis’ ban on mask mandates in schools- the Twitter thread is here:
https://twitter.com/evandonovan/status/1...59086?s=21

(08-27-2021, 11:38 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: There's no mention of natural immunity for the millions of people who recovered. They don't need the vax.

Natural immunity doesn't fit the narrative.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2021, 11:29 AM by Ronster. Edited 3 times in total.)

Feds ‘Purposely Tricking’ Americans to Give Up Rights to Refuse Vaccine Says RFK, Jr.

This, according to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Dr. Meryl Nass, M.D. of the Children’s Defense Fund, warns us against media’s distortion of reality.

“Buried in the fine print of Monday’s approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration of the Pfizer Comirnaty COVID vaccine are two critical facts that affect whether the vaccine can be mandated, and whether Pfizer can be held liable for injuries.”

“But there are several bizarre aspects to the FDA approval that will prove confusing to those not familiar with the pervasiveness of the FDA’s regulatory capture, or the depths of the agency’s cynicism.”

First, the FDA acknowledges that while Pfizer has insufficient stocks of the newly licensed Comirnaty vaccine available, there is “a significant amount” of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine — produced under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) — available for use.

The FDA decrees that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine under the EUA should remain unlicensed but can be used “interchangeably” (page 2, footnote 8) with the newly licensed Comirnaty product.

Second, the FDA pointed out that both the licensed Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine, and the existing vaccine are “legally distinct,” but proclaims that their differences do not “impact safety or effectiveness.”

“There is a huge real-world difference between products under an EUA compared with those that FDA has fully licensed. EUA products are experimental under U..S law.”

https://cleverjourneys.wordpress.com/202...eview=true

[Image: 4c76288a9a454e55478917748.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2021, 11:47 AM by Lucky2Last.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbOdsLtYKus

People are profiting off this vaccine. BIG TIME. Since I have to do this every time, I am not against the vax. The at-risk should take it. People who are scared should take it. However, the policies we are making are shaped by these fat cats who are skimming millions of dollars from the American tax payer. The healthcare industry is broken, so it's easy to take advantage of. Until we start recognizing this for what it is, we are going to continue to get screwed, and the misinformation is going to increase.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-rep...F_RTmsqI44

There's no way this can go wrong.

(08-27-2021, 12:45 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 09:27 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: It's a personal choice but it's not ALL about personal choice. The choice you make has the potential to impact others and this is what seems to get missed most of the time. With choice comes responsibility.

So why do I have to risk my health for someone else? If my medical history and doctor tells me a vaccine is not in the best interest of my health THAT is what I'm listening to. 

Because not everything is about you believe it or not. Nobody is asking you to risk your life to take responsibility for your choices.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2021, 01:25 PM by Ronster. Edited 2 times in total.)

(08-28-2021, 12:52 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 12:45 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: So why do I have to risk my health for someone else? If my medical history and doctor tells me a vaccine is not in the best interest of my health THAT is what I'm listening to. 

Because not everything is about you believe it or not. Nobody is asking you to risk your life to take responsibility for your choices.

Taking the vaccine is RISKING your life. That is a fact, people have died from the vaccine, people have had nasty side effects because of the vaccine. If you take the vaccine, then supposedly you are protected (hahah) and regardless on whether or not I get the vax, you are protected, right? SO WHY DO YOU CARE? We know why, because misery loves company.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-28-2021, 11:26 AM)Ronster Wrote: Feds ‘Purposely Tricking’ Americans to Give Up Rights to Refuse Vaccine Says RFK, Jr.

This, according to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Dr. Meryl Nass, M.D. of the Children’s Defense Fund, warns us against media’s distortion of reality.

“Buried in the fine print of Monday’s approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration of the Pfizer Comirnaty COVID vaccine are two critical facts that affect whether the vaccine can be mandated, and whether Pfizer can be held liable for injuries.”

“But there are several bizarre aspects to the FDA approval that will prove confusing to those not familiar with the pervasiveness of the FDA’s regulatory capture, or the depths of the agency’s cynicism.”

First, the FDA acknowledges that while Pfizer has insufficient stocks of the newly licensed Comirnaty vaccine available, there is “a significant amount” of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine — produced under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) — available for use.

The FDA decrees that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine under the EUA should remain unlicensed but can be used “interchangeably” (page 2, footnote 8) with the newly licensed Comirnaty product.

Second, the FDA pointed out that both the licensed Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine, and the existing vaccine are “legally distinct,” but proclaims that their differences do not “impact safety or effectiveness.”

“There is a huge real-world difference between products under an EUA compared with those that FDA has fully licensed. EUA products are experimental under U..S law.”

https://cleverjourneys.wordpress.com/202...eview=true

[Image: 4c76288a9a454e55478917748.jpg]
Unfortunately people don't read or understand that legally they did not approve the Pfizer vaccine that exists. This new product that doesn't exist anywhere has been approved. Normally all EUAs have to end immediately and all existing vaccine supply destroyed. That isn't happening because the approved vaccine doesn't exist. Either Pfizer is getting to use their supply and then the EUA ends once they burn through it or even worse the approved vaccine never exists.

It's quite simple, approve the current, legally the same vaccine, and remove the EUA and current supply. End all the EUAs for other vaccines also as there is now an approved treatment. Don't play games to help Pfizer, governments, and companies to screw Americans.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(08-28-2021, 12:52 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:

WTH does that even mean?