Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

The problem is NOT the vaccine. The problem will be enough of it wasn't taken. The push for boosters will be interesting.

They will never admit any fault with the vaccine. They can't at this point.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2021, 10:23 AM by Lucky2Last.)

Ronster, I have no problems with you objecting to vaccine mandates. I am doing the same thing. I am specifically addressing the my body, my choice mantra. It doesn't make sense when they do it, and it doesn't make sense when you do it. If you want to actually address a point, you don't do it in 4 words. There are actual reasons that support your position, so why don't you do it? Here, I'll copy and paste my response from the other thread that supports the same position you hold.

People should have free choice to take the vaccine for two reasons:

Firstly, the vaccinated carry the same viral load as the unvaccinated. With delta, it only takes one minute of exposure. So, even though the vaccinated carry it for less long, it doesn't really matter. Both the unvaccinated and vaccinated are spreading this thing really fast.

Secondly, and this is the big one, if people don't want to get seriously sick, they get to make the choice as to whether or not they want the vaccine. If the vaccine is working as intended, they don't have to worry about the person next to them. Remember, it's not just the unvaccinated that are getting people sick.

I think pro-vax persons seem to be struggling to make this adjustment. Let me show you how this plays out if everyone is vaxxed. Hospital visits and deaths drop, yet the virus continues to get passed around, because vaccinated individuals are still carrying a high viral load. However, you're still going to get breakthrough cases and people who are vaxxed are going to continue to die, because the vaccine doesn't actually grant you immunity. Every single risk that is currently present will continue to be present. The only case for mandatory vaccinations is that it will reduce the burden on our healthcare system. In this regard, why not use the same logic to control eating habits?

Also, another minor nitpick... obtuse and ignorant are basically the same thing. So, if you're gonna give an either-or, make it interesting.

(09-04-2021, 10:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ronster,

Also, another minor nitpick... obtuse and ignorant are basically the same thing. So, if you're gonna give an either-or, make it interesting.

Ya, but you can almost excuse the ignorant.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-04-2021, 10:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ronster, I have no problems with you objecting to vaccine mandates. I am doing the same thing. I am specifically addressing the my body, my choice mantra. It doesn't make sense when they do it, and it doesn't make sense when you do it. If you want to actually address a point, you don't do it in 4 words. There are actual reasons that support your position, so why don't you do it?  Here, I'll copy and paste my response from the other thread that supports the same position you hold.

Firstly, the vaccinated carry the same viral load as the unvaccinated. With delta, it only takes one minute of exposure. So, even though the vaccinated carry it for less long, it doesn't really matter. Both the unvaccinated and vaccinated are spreading this thing really fast.

Secondly, and this is the big one, if people don't want to get seriously sick, they get to make the choice as to whether or not they want the vaccine. If the vaccine is working as intended, they don't have to worry about the person next to them. Remember, it's not just the unvaccinated that are getting people sick.

I think pro-vax persons seem to be struggling to make this adjustment. Let me show you how this plays out if everyone is vaxxed. Hospital visits and deaths drop, yet the virus continues to get passed around, because vaccinated individuals are still carrying a high viral load. However, you're still going to get breakthrough cases and people who are vaxxed are going to continue to die, because the vaccine doesn't actually grant you immunity. Every single risk that is currently present will continue to be present. The only case for mandatory vaccinations is that it will reduce the burden on our healthcare system. In this regard, why not use the same logic to control eating habits?

So if a sufficient number of people are vaccinated to create herd immunity, or let's just say in a perfect world everyone is vaccinated, COVID will continue to propagate in a loop of infinity and never abate?

Double Vaccinated Oscar De La Hoya hospitalized with Covid…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2021, 12:52 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-04-2021, 12:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 10:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ronster, I have no problems with you objecting to vaccine mandates. I am doing the same thing. I am specifically addressing the my body, my choice mantra. It doesn't make sense when they do it, and it doesn't make sense when you do it. If you want to actually address a point, you don't do it in 4 words. There are actual reasons that support your position, so why don't you do it?  Here, I'll copy and paste my response from the other thread that supports the same position you hold.

So if a sufficient number of people are vaccinated to create herd immunity, or let's just say in a perfect world everyone is vaccinated, COVID will continue to propagate in a loop of infinity and never abate?

Yes. I believe so. I am not sure we'll ever see herd immunity. The primary reason is the vaccine doesn't keep people from getting sick or spreading it. Which means that it doesn't keep the virus from mutating. Which means we will have to continue to keep getting updated vaccines, just like the flu. The vaccine slows it down, sure, but we're talking about millions upon millions of instances of reproduction, even among the vaccinated. The second reason is the animal reservoirs. Pets can spread covid. I don't think they are major sources of spread, but that's because most people don't have their pets interacting with too many other pets on a regular basis, which means they tend to be exposed to the same illnesses at the families. However, this doesn't hold true for people who take their dogs to dog parks or day sitting. Almost 20% of dogs have antibodies.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond...q-20486391

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-...th-animals

I know this sounds like a stretch, and people will come on here and say this is nonsense, but how did 30% of the deer population end up with Covid 19 antibodies? It's not like people are hanging out with them all the time. Racoons, rodents, dogs, cats, primates, ferrets... all have covid 19 antibodies. If we spread it to them, and they spread it amongst each other, we run into the same problem of continuous genetic mutation. And, since we are already sharing the disease between each other, it makes sense that it will continue to be passed back and forth. Again, I'm not an expert, so I'm open to rebuttal, but this seems logical to me.

(09-04-2021, 12:39 PM)Ronster Wrote: Double Vaccinated Oscar De La Hoya hospitalized with Covid…

Holly Sonders put him there.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2021, 02:55 PM by p_rushing.)

(09-04-2021, 12:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Because the vaccine isn't a real vaccine, it won't ever stop it. Why is Pfizer developing pills? They have an "approved" vaccine, why do they need pills? It's because they know the vaccine doesn't work well or long enough. People are already saying I'm not getting more shots to be "vaccinated".

You can call this conspiracy theories but none of the actions by Pfizer, FDA, CDC, and government make logical sense. From the bias trials, FDA approval of a drug that doesn't exist and may not ever exist, Pfizer pushing for approval of the nonexistent drug, Pfizer still working on other treatments, and CDC basically banning any potential off label treatments, none of this makes logical sense unless they are not being truthful.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Lane Kiffin double vaccinated and another breakthrough case, he is out of coaching Monday night. Belichick ripped the narrative that the vaccine solved anything in the NFL with all the players testing positive.

(09-04-2021, 08:10 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 12:32 AM)p_rushing Wrote: I wonder what liberals would say now. My body my choice ... for an abortion... but only if you are vaccinated.

LOL, the biggest hypocritical freaks in the world, the American DemoRAT

They are shaded by the hypocrisy of the American Republican't who say MY BODY, MY CHOICE for vaccinations, but DO AS WE TELL YOU regarding abortion.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2021, 05:35 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Food for thought, conservatives... It never pays to adopt a democrat talking point. It just will be thrown back in your face as evidence of your hypocrisy, even though you're trying to point out theirs.

(09-04-2021, 02:50 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 12:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: So if a sufficient number of people are vaccinated to create herd immunity, or let's just say in a perfect world everyone is vaccinated, COVID will continue to propagate in a loop of infinity and never abate?
Because the vaccine isn't a real vaccine, it won't ever stop it. Why is Pfizer developing pills? They have an "approved" vaccine, why do they need pills? It's because they know the vaccine doesn't work well or long enough. People are already saying I'm not getting more shots to be "vaccinated".

You can call this conspiracy theories but none of the actions by Pfizer, FDA, CDC, and government make logical sense. From the bias trials, FDA approval of a drug that doesn't exist and may not ever exist, Pfizer pushing for approval of the nonexistent drug, Pfizer still working on other treatments, and CDC basically banning any potential off label treatments, none of this makes logical sense unless they are not being truthful.

Lane Kiffin double vaccinated and another breakthrough case, he is out of coaching Monday night. Belichick ripped the narrative that the vaccine solved anything in the NFL with all the players testing positive.

It makes perfect sense if you see vaccinations as a hugely profitable endeavor. I almost posted something earlier about the 3 billion the US wants to invest in the vaccine companies. They say it will create jobs and keep us ready as we move into the future. They are literally building a vaccine manufacturing industry. We should be very cautious. I was very hopeful for the mRNA tech, but we can not just rush headlong into this.

Tell ya the truth, I used to be pro life.. Now I'm pro I don't give a [BLEEP].. You wanna murder your baby, be my guest. You'll have to settle that debt later on in life.. I look at it as population control now. Your body, your choice.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I don't know if you'll consider this communist or not, but pretty sure you posted that in the wrong thread.

(09-04-2021, 08:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't know if you'll consider this communist or not, but pretty sure you posted that in the wrong thread.

Eh, I speak my mind at the weirdest places..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I wonder if he regrets taking the vaccine???
[Image: 241486381_4412216628844363_7835434765725...e=615B9D0A]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWWDGmg1fS4

Look at the great lengths these journalists have to take to avoid being censored by YouTube. This is not adequate dialogue.

(09-04-2021, 08:47 PM)Dimson Wrote: I wonder if he regrets taking the vaccine???

Is the vaccine attributable to his condition?

The vaccine has some serious side effects, but they are rare. I personally believe they are underreported, but, either way, I think it would be hard to prove these were caused by the vaccine.

(09-04-2021, 09:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 08:47 PM)Dimson Wrote: I wonder if he regrets taking the vaccine???

Is the vaccine attributable to his condition?

It is well known that one of the side effects of the vaccine is blood clots. That or every person who got blood clots right after getting the vaccine is a giant coincidence. I even had a customer die from blood clots a day after getting the vaccine. Probably not a coincidence.

(09-04-2021, 10:00 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 09:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is the vaccine attributable to his condition?

It is well known that one of the side effects of the vaccine is blood clots. That or every person who got blood clots right after getting the vaccine is a giant coincidence. I even had a customer die from blood clots a day after getting the vaccine. Probably not a coincidence.

https://youtu.be/Qiw3vVy_eN8

(09-04-2021, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 10:00 PM)Dimson Wrote: It is well known that one of the side effects of the vaccine is blood clots. That or every person who got blood clots right after getting the vaccine is a giant coincidence. I even had a customer die from blood clots a day after getting the vaccine. Probably not a coincidence.

https://youtu.be/Qiw3vVy_eN8

This is what every pro vaccine person tells me every time I post something negative about the vaccine. They refuse to believe the vaccine could cause negative side effects. I mean there is a reason you can't sue companies over a vaccine.